Date of Visit : 28/03/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.7cowper.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am -1am

Rates : $65 (discount for review)

Size/shape : decent body size, with love handles, small Bs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Meh, okay for the price and for a quick shot

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Been itching for a quick punt for awhile, and was distracted at work trying to decide to save money or the go for a punt. Been eyeing that Ginza/5 Star roster for the a long time now.

Decided to go to 7 Cowper coz it was cheaper. Dropped by, was only 'given' (given, not shown, not even a choice. Reception said "you pay I give you one girl"). Mimi came in, and I paid the cash for half an hour. While I was at that I asked to borrow a bathroom, but has been ignored twice by reception or the WL and was told to just pay/shower...=/...(just went in the bathroom)

Anyways, Mimi came in for a CBJ, which was meh, but was glad because she used alot of teeth even though I was wearing a condom I can still feel the teeth.

After a few mins of CBJ I asked for sex, which I just pounded for a few mins in mish until I came.

Asked for a quick massage, which was okay. Showered than left...

That...is the session, lets talk about some stuff I noticed...

* Mimi didn't take a shower before and after the session, which made me somewhat glad I got a CBJ and left after the sex.
    * I asked where she's from, she says she's from Hong Kong, but she couldn't speak a lick of canto, which raised some major flags with me.

Will I return? Yes, but not for Mimi. But okay value to just for a quick shot.

Anyways, that's all folks!!!

Banned
    Sounds great. Not

Banned
    They expect you to take a dump in the shower?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : 7 Cowper

Date of Visit : 28/03/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.7cowper.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am -1am

Rates : $65 (discount for review)

Size/shape : decent body size, with love handles, small Bs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Meh, okay for the price and for a quick shot

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Been itching for a quick punt for awhile, and was distracted at work trying to decide to save money or the go for a punt. Been eyeing that Ginza/5 Star roster for the a long time now.

Decided to go to 7 Cowper coz it was cheaper. Dropped by, was only 'given' (given, not shown, not even a choice. Reception said "you pay I give you one girl"). Mimi came in, and I paid the cash for half an hour. While I was at that I asked to borrow a bathroom, but has been ignored twice by reception or the WL and was told to just pay/shower...=/...(just went in the bathroom)

Anyways, Mimi came in for a CBJ, which was meh, but was glad because she used alot of teeth even though I was wearing a condom I can still feel the teeth.

After a few mins of CBJ I asked for sex, which I just pounded for a few mins in mish until I came.

Asked for a quick massage, which was okay. Showered than left...

That...is the session, lets talk about some stuff I noticed...

* Mimi didn't take a shower before and after the session, which made me somewhat glad I got a CBJ and left after the sex.
    * I asked where she's from, she says she's from Hong Kong, but she couldn't speak a lick of canto, which raised some major flags with me.

Will I return? Yes, but not for Mimi. But okay value to just for a quick shot.

Anyways, that's all folks!!!

Banned
    Not sure why the shop bumps this thread as it sounds like the worse punt ever.

ROFL

Prob just did a ctrl f - mimi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    ROFL

Prob just did a ctrl f - mimi
    The girl doesn't even shower. I once saw a girl Gigi who I still see a lot around the western Sydney shops. Busty Chinese girl. She didn't shower and when I went down for some DATY it was not pleasant down there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review. Bump it up

Banned
    If no toilet, where do you take a dump? Wipe your ass on the tattered cum stained sheets?