Thread: Jessica - Bonza Beauties Seven Hills

Banned

Jessica - Bonza Beauties Seven Hills

I first saw Jessica two weeks ago at 78 Hampden, Artarmon. She is a very busty, pretty Thai girl in her 30's. Probably the biggest tits I have ever felt. Must be F's or even G's, they are monsters but they are enhanced, not natural. She told me that she works at this shop as well so I went back for a return visit today. The shop is very nice. Massive rooms, clean showers. Price is a bargain $135 hr FS. I booked for 90 mins for $220 as I wanted to take my time and savour her.

I am her first customer of the day and she walks in looking good. Those tits are massive and I can't keep my greedy eyes off them. Session starts off with some great passionate kissing. I get nice bbbj, then I move down to her pussy and lick her to an orgasm. She has a lovely tasty fully shaved pussy and her orgasm comes pretty easily. I then fuck her in several positions. She is a very submissive girl which I like so I am happy taking the lead with her. Very good fuck. Lots of kissing. I then lie down next to her and enter her pussy from the side, massage her clit with one hand whilst playing with those tits ( which have a life of their own ) with the other and fuck her to another orgasm. Session is going really well.

I have a quick shower. We are 45 mins in so halfway. I decide to give her a rest, sit on the end of the bed, back against the headboard, bum on pillow and ask her to bbbj me. I like her bbbj but it is not the best. Mostly concentrated on the tip. I ask her to mix it up a bit and show her the areas I want her to play with, balls, shaft, eye of penis tongue flick etc and she obliges. She is happy to please.

We have about 25 minutes left so I decide to get her going again with a bit of DATY and as she gets more into it, one finger goes in, then two. I am then finger fucking her and licking her clit and she has the biggest orgasm of the day, No3, so the girl can cum. I am now thinking of the finale as we have 15 minutes left so I lie her down in side by side mish, fuck her and massage her clit until she gets very close to orgasm No4 but she then says “ too sensitive” and the orgasm is not going to happen.

I keep fucking her in mish, pull out at the last moment, spray a good load all over her stomach and tits and then lick it all off and swallow it for a bit of a shock value, she laughs, my mouth tastes salty.

Jessica is a great girl, speaks good English, is fun, submissive, lovely body, GFE type of girl, with the biggest tits you will ever see, I guarantee. I will be seeing her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good review! Is the entrance discreet and how many selection of girls does the shop have?