Thread: How close do you get to your ml

Junior Member(有D料到)

How close do you get to your ml

My question is how much of a bond do you have with the girls. Do you see them outside of the shop as friends? They are so good at conversing is it just there job or are they generally interested is what we say. I think I might have a problem with just sticking to one girl cause I think when they know what you like the service becomes so much better ..
    Thoughts??

Quote Originally Posted by Bose0412 View Post
    My question is how much of a bond do you have with the girls. Do you see them outside of the shop as friends? They are so good at conversing is it just there job or are they generally interested is what we say. I think I might have a problem with just sticking to one girl cause I think when they know what you like the service becomes so much better ..
    Thoughts??
    So what sort of best services have you got from your closest working girls ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So what sort of best services have you got from your closest working girls ?
    Same as usual but like outside she took me around her country for a week, and it only cost me 1 dinner, as a thank you. but she was willing to split the bill that time too. We talk about who she likes and she even tried her best to be my wing women. it failed but the thought was sweet.
    anyways is this behaviour asking for trouble later on ? you boys don't get this to your favourite ML do you ?

Same as usual but like outside she took me around her country for a week, and it only cost me 1 dinner, as a thank you. but she was willing to split the bill that time too. We talk about who she likes and she even tried her best to be my wing women. it failed but the thought was sweet.
    anyways is this behaviour asking for trouble later on ? you boys don't get this to your favourite ML do you ?
    Sounds like some good friendship there! Could well develop further ahead into some sort of friends with benefits too ?

Whether you will get into trouble that's varied depending on your own situation and what you are trying to get out from it!

Are you single ? If so then it can't go too wrong right ?

Banned
    If you can tell us the ML name and shop she is at we can investigate and let you know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Na, guess she's more of a friend then anything. Kinda screwed up but she told my current gf what boys like Because she knows what I like... cheek girl. Gf has no clue of her past..
    back to topic it's odd to be this close to any ml right ? Or are there others in the same situation ?

Na, guess she's more of a friend then anything. Kinda screwed up but she told my current gf what boys like Because she knows what I like... cheek girl. Gf has no clue of her past..
    back to topic it's odd to be this close to any ml right ? Or are there others in the same situation ?
    Please don't tell me this massage lady of yours is actually Babycat ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hope it's not baby cat, i showed her this forum she kept looking for her reports. I just read baby cat stories quiet interesting her perspective. At least I'm not the only one to friend a ml girl

This hmmm...Let's just say I flew too close to the sun and had my wings burned

Banned
    I haven't done a massage rub for a long time but fuck me if you don't get as close as her pulling me cock. What are you so lonely that you need to fall in love with a girl boys pay to see starkers and make em dribble in a tissue? Fucken hell go out and live yer life. Keep the touchy feely shit away from the sexy workers or ya will spoil em.
    Stay safe brother.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 6sixty9nine View Post
    I haven't done a massage rub for a long time but fuck me if you don't get as close as her pulling me cock. What are you so lonely that you need to fall in love with a girl boys pay to see starkers and make em dribble in a tissue? Fucken hell go out and live yer life. Keep the touchy feely shit away from the sexy workers or ya will spoil em.
    Stay safe brother.
    I wanna take every post you've ever made, and turn it into a book. Not just a book, but a fucking bible. Pearl of wisdom after pearl of wisdom. 100% serious.

How close do you get to your ml

I like to engage in physical contact with MLs

Banned
    I get close enough so I can glaze their tits.

Wake up Mr Boze!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I get so close that I am literally inside them (mouth, pussy, arse) with my tongue, fingers, and cock.

Gone to her wedding !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I get so close that I am literally inside them (mouth, pussy, arse) with my tongue, fingers, and cock.
    You must know some very accommodating MLs. Lucky bugger.

Banned
    Ha ha fuckn grouse man good onya

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    I wanna take every post you've ever made, and turn it into a book. Not just a book, but a fucking bible. Pearl of wisdom after pearl of wisdom. 100% serious.