Thread: Share some of your worse punt stories

Banned

Share some of your worse punt stories

I had two dud punts today. It can be a hit and miss affair the old punting.

Went to one of my regular shops at opening. Chose a new girl Jenny. Chinese, tall, slim, b cup tits, very average looking but I always like to try a new girl and the rest of the line up was mostly girls that I have seen several times before. Jenny is late 20’s. Speaks not a word of English.

The punt with her was very average. She was a starfish, wouldn’t suck me no condom unless I paid her more money ( politely declined ), token kissing with sealed lips ( fuck that ). Fucking her was OK as she seemed to enjoy it by her moaning and luckily for me, she liked to be licked to an orgasm so I made her cum two times in our one hour session but that was really because I had run out of other options. Finished after 45 minutes as I was bored.

Didn’t want to go home so there is a girl in the shop Coco who has stood in the line up in front of me for about 1 year now and I never choose her. The main reason is that another punter saw her once and pm’d me to say that she offers crap service. I therefore set myself a challenge that he got poor service as he was not as good as me at servicing WL’s so could I get the best out of her. I called reception and asked her to be sent up to me for 1 hour.

Coco is fuller figured, average looking, quite big natural tits, has a bit of a belly on her ( I can hear your laughing your head off Speechwriter ) and has a shaved pussy. I was looking for any redeeming features whilst I fucked her and the only one I could find was her face which has a kind of Cleopatra look about it which I found a little bit attractive.

Session started off awkwardly with a bit of very light kissing but she did not seem interested. I played with her tits which were quite nice and then thought fuck it, I will try and make her cum to get her going. I lay on the bed, lifted her body over my face whilst she clung onto the wall above the bed and licked her pussy. Luckily, again like Jenny, she liked her pussy licked and she was actually quite orgasmic. I reckon she is one of those WL’s that gets pummelled by low spending punters for 20 or 30 mins for $60 to $80 and never cums so she was quite receptive to my skills in that area. She had a good orgasm and then the only words of English that she spoke were spoken “Fuck me” but I was so disinterested in the punt that I did not even have a stiffy.

I ask her to suck me and she reaches for the condom so I politely declined again and set about DATYing her to another orgasm. She came quite quickly and really seemed to like it as she was laughing now and was happy. I got an erection with the excitement of seeing her spark to life so I fucked her in mish, side mish and a bit of doggy and she seemed to be getting into it but I wasn’t. Just no vibe from her. I shot my load into the condom whilst fucking her in doggy.

There were still 20 minutes left and normally I would expect some decent service to finish off eg bbbj, perhaps a bit more DATY but she was asking for fucking again and my cock and I weren’t interested. I decided to lie her down, DATY’d her to a final orgasm then whacked off my half erect sad looking, floppy penis and managed to dribble a second load out onto her tits. Licked it off for fun and done. Session over.

Banned
    Hopefully tomorrow will throw up a better day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get your ass to Ginza or 5 star punter. Stop eating McDonalds when you can have waygu steak haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    Get your ass to Ginza or 5 star punter. Stop eating McDonalds when you can have waygu steak haha
    Steak is expensive and a long way from home / work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    I had two dud punts today. It can be a hit and miss affair the old punting.

Went to one of my regular shops at opening. Chose a new girl Jenny. Chinese, tall, slim, b cup tits, very average looking but I always like to try a new girl and the rest of the line up was mostly girls that I have seen several times before. Jenny is late 20’s. Speaks not a word of English.

The punt with her was very average. She was a starfish, wouldn’t suck me no condom unless I paid her more money ( politely declined ), token kissing with sealed lips ( fuck that ). Fucking her was OK as she seemed to enjoy it by her moaning and luckily for me, she liked to be licked to an orgasm so I made her cum two times in our one hour session but that was really because I had run out of other options. Finished after 45 minutes as I was bored.

Didn’t want to go home so there is a girl in the shop Coco who has stood in the line up in front of me for about 1 year now and I never choose her. The main reason is that another punter saw her once and pm’d me to say that she offers crap service. I therefore set myself a challenge that he got poor service as he was not as good as me at servicing WL’s so could I get the best out of her. I called reception and asked her to be sent up to me for 1 hour.

Coco is fuller figured, average looking, quite big natural tits, has a bit of a belly on her ( I can hear your laughing your head off Speechwriter ) and has a shaved pussy. I was looking for any redeeming features whilst I fucked her and the only one I could find was her face which has a kind of Cleopatra look about it which I found a little bit attractive.

Session started off awkwardly with a bit of very light kissing but she did not seem interested. I played with her tits which were quite nice and then thought fuck it, I will try and make her cum to get her going. I lay on the bed, lifted her body over my face whilst she clung onto the wall above the bed and licked her pussy. Luckily, again like Jenny, she liked her pussy licked and she was actually quite orgasmic. I reckon she is one of those WL’s that gets pummelled by low spending punters for 20 or 30 mins for $60 to $80 and never cums so she was quite receptive to my skills in that area. She had a good orgasm and then the only words of English that she spoke were spoken “Fuck me” but I was so disinterested in the punt that I did not even have a stiffy.

I ask her to suck me and she reaches for the condom so I politely declined again and set about DATYing her to another orgasm. She came quite quickly and really seemed to like it as she was laughing now and was happy. I got an erection with the excitement of seeing her spark to life so I fucked her in mish, side mish and a bit of doggy and she seemed to be getting into it but I wasn’t. Just no vibe from her. I shot my load into the condom whilst fucking her in doggy.

There were still 20 minutes left and normally I would expect some decent service to finish off eg bbbj, perhaps a bit more DATY but she was asking for fucking again and my cock and I weren’t interested. I decided to lie her down, DATY’d her to a final orgasm then whacked off my half erect sad looking, floppy penis and managed to dribble a second load out onto her tits. Licked it off for fun and done. Session over.
    She was faking for your ego.
    No one can give good oral when they're so disinterested and not enjoying it.
    You can't win them all!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You win some you lose some. Not everyone is going to be top quality.