Thread: Niki at Cowper Street

Senior Member(無間使者)

Niki at Cowper Street

Niki at 7 Cowper Street
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: 29/03/2017
    Attitude: love to please and friendly.
    Services: kissing, cat bath, BBBJ, DD, DATY, ball sucking, fs.

Got a text about new girls and went there to meet the girls. In the line up, I saw Wendy, Coco and Niki. They all looks new. It usually difficult for me to pick so just go for the recommendation - Niki.

(Look)
    She has long black hair and smooth skin with natural soft b cup boobs. Great butt and it looks curve and round, also all shaved down there.
    (Experience)
    Asked me to lay on the bed and start with some kissing then cat bath. In next second start fondle, licking and sucking with great passionate. Focusing not only little me head but the whole shaft with good eye contact then balls licked and dd. Then DATY, love her hip moves and moaning deep while I am licking on her clit. Legs were all up at the end so ready for the main.
    Start on missionary with more passionate dfk, can go very deep with her. Legs on my shoulder and also wide open up, she love watching me and little me pounding hers.
    Moaning continue on doggie, on side, then I was a bit exhausted. But looking her enjoyable face just can't stop. So asked her to be on top.
    She then climbs on top and starts fucking me like i have never been fucked before. She was thrusting harder and moan deeper as I think she was enjoying herself too and boy she was wet even more. A nice ride that she would stop fucking, just grinding my little me on her and also just slide towards to the tip of my little me and increase the pressure down on squat. Then I start pounding her from below to finishing off.
    Checked with me after if I enjoy it and remind me that she is on every Wed.
    (Overall)
    She was great on the bed, open to many positions, loves to please and friendly. Fix up all my needs anyway. Will go back for her.
    By the way, Wendy looks hot and she look a bit younger too wearing glasses with great body in a white dress. She will be on my to-do list.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have beautiful beautiful girls today beautiful beautiful
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have pretty girls
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142