Thread: Shelly - absolute stunner

Junior Member(有D料到)

Shelly - absolute stunner

Name: Shelly

Establishment : 3 Five Dock

Date of Visit : December 2020

Rates : $60 for 1 hour massage, $50 for NHJ

Size/shape : tight body, curvy but not fat, petite girl with big perky boobs

Services Provided : NHJ only

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, purely on the fact that she is incredibly attractive

I have to say that she is definitely one of the prettiest looking WL/ML that I have ever seen and has, in my opinion, the perfect body.

She is a small girl with big boobs but is firm all around with a nice butt, she's soft to touch and is very fit.

Her massage is quite good, uses elbows and forearms on your back and legs and is definitely above average as far as massages at parlours go.

Part 2, she didn't do any body to body and literally just straight to lube and handjob, no catbath, nothing extra, just a handjob.

Handjob was solid, firm and good pace and technique but nothing super special.

She allows light touching on her ass and boobs but otherwise doesn't offer any other service as far as I'm concerned. No kissing, sucking, spanish etc.

Overall, a good experience as she cleans you up pretty well but the service is a tad mechanical and cold and she's not particularly talkative despite having great english.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's 3 Great North Road, Five Dock.

She's vietnamese but listed as Laos

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    The most boring massages are in 3 Five Dock they cure insomnia. Some girl are quite attractive but boring as bat shit.
    Bit unfair old son... Wendy and Coco can get quite involved

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh how i love the creeky floor in room 4 and the paper thin walls. There’s not alot of intel on here about this shop which says 2 things, happy punters keeping good things to themselves or nothing special going on here. There are some quality girls working here and a few have been on and off the roster at the not too far away and much spoken of 227 NS. I wasn’t too thrilled either when I first visited, it is pretty local to me, but I persevered, tried different girls and it paid off. I remember one of my first visits here and being in room 3 having a so so time, but whoever was in room 4 that day was having a way better time than me judging by the rockin and rollin I could hear going on as my ML looked at me with that don’t expect that from me face! Put it down to YMMV as always and the nature of punting - can’t win em all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As for Shelley, she’s definitely a young beautiful girl so if a top notch pair of firm natural D’s and your happy to just leave it at a NHJ without pussy play, definitely no Spanish or expect anything else, then Shelleys your girl. In saying that she definitely has her fans and is very popular!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Diana also provides extra services such as spanish, haven't tried anyone else there though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone seen Shelly recently? Wondering if the attitude/style has changed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    Has anyone seen Shelly recently? Wondering if the attitude/style has changed.
    Same...very mechanical.