Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mona

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mona

Person's Name : Mona.

Establishment : 42 Buffalo Rd. Gladesville.

Date of Visit : Monday 27th, March, 2017.

Rates : $230 per hour.

Roster : Roster posted on this forum and was accurate on this occasion for my first visit here.

Size/shape : Medium height. Nice body. C cup boobs.

Appearance : Attractive. Long, wavy, dark brown hair.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean.

Services Provided : Washed me in shower before and after, DFK, BBBJ, FS, CIM, GFE.

Review:

This was my first visit here after reading tempting things about shop and Mona. I rang for a booking and it worked out with no problems. Facilities looked new, clean and modern. The room I was allocated had a separate ensuite bathroom. Bed very modern looking and comfortable. Mona does what is classified as diamond service for this shop. Mona explained broadly what it included and I was happy to give it a go. I get the impression it basically means shower together, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, as well as usual FS. Glad I did. Undressed and shown to shower. Mona joined me and helped me wash then dry. On to bed Mona positioned herself on top of me for cat bath, DFK and slowly down to BBBJ. Nice eye contact. I had to stop her as I could feel myself close to coming. Condom on then really good cowgirl. She grinds and rides up and down nicely. We swap positions for missionary and DFK. Again close so needed a break. She let me suck on her lovely nipples which are very responsive and look great when erect. Downwards for some DATY. We swap positions again for more BBBJ. This time I couldn't hold it and came in her mouth. She kept up a nice, slow sucking motion until well after to make sure I was finished. She went off to bathroom to empty and clean up her mouth. After we had rested for a while she asked me to shower. Again she joined me to help me wash and dry.

Overall, I was really happy with my time with Mona. She was friendly, cheerful, polite and obliging. As others have said, she seemed fairly experienced and was able to lead most of the session to make sure I had a good time. Also, impressed with facilities. They seem to have a good range of girls and the diamond option looks good. Parking could be the only downside. I went at night so was able to park off street at front. During the day could be a problem as located in a busy position. I don't fancy trying the ramp. I hope to return, but would probably stick to evening visits.

Nice AR, Mona's definitely my favourite from gladesville.
    I've been meaning to see her again, might have to this weekend.

Definitely agree with the good range of girls. I normally go during the day when the shop itself is a bit quieter and you are likely to get almost a full lineup.

But yeah that parking ramp is very tricky to turn on the way down, and the upstairs parking tends to be quite full during the day as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The review says Granville, is this place in the west ?

Prob cut paste a template from somewhere else, its located in Gladesville on Buffalo Road

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Prob cut paste a template from somewhere else, its located in Gladesville on Buffalo Road
    Yes, my apologies. Definitely Buffalo Rd, Gladesville. I have edited the original post. Hope ok now.

I like this review. Simple, but every info that you ever wanted! kekeke... thanks for the nice review~! sunset13
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ssss1965 View Post
    hmmm....

straight out, let me say 2 things.
    I've been to 42 a few times. Service has usually been good. Some of the pics of the girls have been close to accurate, but others have seemed way off...
    Also, I've not seen Mona, so can't comment.

However, just got back from a business trip to Korea. During my time, visited a few of the pay-for-play places, including a few "anma"s, which is a type of brothel. In the "style meeting" with staff at one of the anmas (where you explain the type of girl you're after or choose from a series of pictures of the working girls), I came across these photos of one of the girls working that night. I didn't go with her, as I had something else in mind, but obviously raised suspicions.

For those who've seen Mona, are the photos advertised by 42 truly her?

For what it's worth, I think 42 may have the real Mona, as their photos don't have the face blurred out. But just makes you think twice before trusting pics of the working girls that a lot of places post up...

Attachment 44117
    Attachment 44118
    The girl I saw looked very similar to the website photo. However, I could understand if the face was altered for privacy concerns. Also, there is comment and discussion on this in regard to this girl in a previous AR which I had read so I was expecting the girl to be a little different. In any case the person on reception asked me if I had seen Mona before, I replied I hadn't so was allowed to see her in person before I paid. The girl I saw was close enough to the website photo and I found attractive. Also, I was happy with the service provided and that I had received value for money.

However, the accuracy of website photos is an issue and I would be interested to read other punter's comments on the issue in general and in regard to this shop.

I would still visit this shop again but would research ARs on this forum first and if booking a girl I hadn't seen before ask to see her before paying as was offered on this occasion. Also, sometimes a live line up can be enjoyable in itself so this could be an option.

Yeah that's mona's real picture and she's about to sue those agency that who uses her picture thanks for letting me know ❤️
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 02-04-2017 at 11:09 AM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Banned
    More information and detail would be appreciated
    guess you are Korean since those 오피 and 안마 style shop strictly restrict foreign clients.
    Please PM me or give me a call/text 0498 000 382 for helping Mona and me out. Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bingbang View Post
    all shops are using MOSTLY fakessss.....Dirty cunts...especially 5star
    Lol u should be careful otherwise you'd be banned from there as well. Kekeke
    and he might ask admin to close this thread i don't want Mona review is closed~~~~!!! ❤️����

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen Mona. Her face is similar to her photo (add a few years). But, the body is definitely photoshop - ie, not as slim. I'm sure people will disagree, but that's my opinion.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think most reasonable people would understand and accept that photos used to advertise ladies in this industry would be presented in the best possible way to portray an appealing image to attract punters. As far as I was concerned I was provided an enjoyable time and I was happy I had received value for money. I thought she was attractive in real life, looked fairly similar to the photos I had seen through this forum and any differences to the photos were not an issue. I think the point has been made that photo shopping occurs, we should all be aware of it, but should be left at that in regard to this situation. I think the discussion is becoming a bit unfair to this lady. I haven't seen her again yet but if time and finances allowed I definitely would. Degree of photo accuracy would not be a concern.

Banned
    We may complain about some shops for not posting real photos of their girls but you should check out the private ads on backpage and cracker. Most of the ads have fake photos and no one does anything about them.

Banned
    Yes people please give me some slack :'(

it's Mona's real pic, so is Romi's, Momo's, Maria's, Ice's, Lolli's etc etc etc
    I swear to goat I never used google images it's their real pictures, they gave me.. HOWEVER, Photoshop is definitely added... to make them more attractive.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Yes people please give me some slack :'(

it's Mona's real pic, so is Romi's, Momo's, Maria's, Ice's, Lolli's etc etc etc
    I swear to goat I never used google images it's their real pictures, they gave me.. HOWEVER, Photoshop is definitely added... to make them more attractive.
    We believe you Christmas. Guys be nice to Christmas and don't upset her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    We believe you Christmas. Guys be nice to Christmas and don't upset her.
    No no cuteguy please do not shield me.. people will bite you, scratch you very hard..
    Reasonable, objective criticism is alright, more than welcome if we can improve from it!! I don't get upset!!
    PM me if you don't like anything about 42 and 5!! Feedbacks make us better I believe =)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review mate, sounds like not my type. Good to know!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    mona service still up there the best esp her bbbj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will the lovely Mona return? I am having chronic withdrawls, there is no substitute for Mona.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast