Thread: The Forum

Banned

The Forum

Can I just say boys that before I discovered this forum I was pulling old chicks at blacktown workers and doin the odd late night run to places in blacktown but youse boys have really opened my eyes and i even tried some meth thanks to a friendly shop but whoa how do youse punt so fucken often on the minimum wage like? Whad do ya spend on the average in a week? Not much left from my pay packet after me rent and electricity and ciggies.

Banned
    I just figured out how to post one of the funniest men on TV from the 70ies
    Arthur dunger a man after me own heart
    Me dad loved him on tv god rest me dads soul

Banned
    OK I am off for a punt even if i have to hitchhike up to a knocking shop see yas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6sixty9nine View Post
    whoa how do youse punt so fucken often on the minimum wage like? Whad do ya spend on the average in a week? Not much left from my pay packet after me rent and electricity and ciggies.
    most of us on forum are probably not on minimum wage. punting is expensive sport. punt within your means. if you have not much left after rent, you have to decide punt less or earn more.

Banned
    I spend on average $1200 week on my expensive passion. Worth every penny though.

Quote Originally Posted by 6sixty9nine View Post
    I just figured out how to post one of the funniest men on TV from the 70ies
    Arthur dunger a man after me own heart
    Me dad loved him on tv god rest me dads soul
    Oh yeah, Arfur Dunger what a great Paul Hogan character, as was Leo Wanker - my hero.

WayneK
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Well we most of us spend what we can afford and you or any one else should not spend more IMHO

The thing is spend what you can afford and enjoy its a great hobby or past time but not worth getting into debt over.

Its meant to be enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Well we most of us spend what we can afford and you or any one else should not spend more IMHO

The thing is spend what you can afford and enjoy its a great hobby or past time but not worth getting into debt over.

Its meant to be enjoyed.
    I wonder how many punters here are punting on credit card limits or taking cash advances from cards ??

End up paying a lot of high rate interests !!

For punting here I mean sexual punting not gambling , that's a different topic for another day.