Thread: Hitching To Heaven

Banned

Hitching To Heaven

G'day mateys I'm stuck without a car while the Bomadore is off the fuckn road again and I was as horny as hell this morning following a 12 hour shift and a cone or two way early this morning. Funny as but I asked on this forum earlier for a lift from blacktown station hopping to hear a brother who would lend a hand so I decided to hitch my way to 40 that den of shite girls and puffy stuff near my favourite car wreckers. Ha ha ha. I got a lift from a plumber of all blokes who dropped me at the top of the main road near the servo so I almost ran down to heaven.

Budget for the car repair left me seeing a lass for only 30 minutes but I got me rocks off before hand watch the girls come say hello. Some of them are hot as but pout and scowl when they ee an older bloke instead of a young stud who'll blow his load too quick. Hah hah they have to work a bit for us older blokes and it happens to us all.

Anyway I picked this one chinese girl who looked younger than she said or i guessed which is good for a change but i new she was prolly the wrong side of 35. She didn't puff the sweet stuff which is OK because I didn't want to spring any cash so i got her to clean me up in the shower and go down on me and I came in her fuckn mouth with a ig load but she spat it out and coffed like only a chinese girl can. Imagine being married to a girl that coughs her guts up every mornin

We still had 15 minutes so I wanted to lick her pussy a bit and i swear she got a little juicy so i managed to jam me sword in her witht a dom and she didn't object but was pretty silent. In the end she offered me to buy $50 of puff for home but I am skint.

Dunno whether she enjoyed it or not but 30 minutes does not leave much time for girlfriend bonding especially when it has been 2 weeks since I fucked a lass so alls good.

No idea of her fucken name and it doesn't matter does it ?

Stay safe my friends (not like me ha ha but i am a dirty cunt sometimes)

Banned
    This is one of the best AR's ever

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ewww.....where is this again so I know not to go!

Banned

Gold!

6sixty9nine

My man!

Can we please see more of your work!!??

The bit where you ask us to imagine being married to a girl who coughs her guts up every mornin...

The bit where you've no idea of her fucken name and it doesn't matter does it?

And hitching to a punt because your car's in for a fix?

This, fellow punters, is storytelling.

Bravo!