Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much salt do you take with the reviews?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

How much salt do you take with the reviews?

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering when you guys read a review do you take it was a grain of salt that the reviewer might be just lucky or think the review might be fake?

Not that expectations and reading reviews are an issue. I'm just curious how everyone view the reviews

I personally hype myself up for some reviews, and sometime they live up to their expectations. Which I definitely a good thing to happen in this forum.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I was just wondering when you guys read a review do you take it was a grain of salt that the reviewer might be just lucky or think the review might be fake?

Not that expectations and reading reviews are an issue. I'm just curious how everyone view the reviews

I personally hype myself up for some reviews, and sometime they live up to their expectations. Which I definitely a good thing to happen in this forum.

Thanks.
    As a few wise punters have said repeatedly on this forum, try some and follow those writers who seem to have the same taste as yours, there's no guarantee everyone likes the same thing as you.

When you can't get or feel what the writers get and feel, or you don't rate the girls' beauty as high as the writers, it doesn't mean the reports are fake, they're just not your cup of tea ! Pick the right writers to follow instead of criticizing their reports !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I usually punt by Rooter and Speechwruters ARs as we like the same establishments and I get fairly consistent experiences as them.

Banned
    I trust everyone until they give me reason to think otherwise. There's been a few of those during the 6 months I've enjoyed the forum. They know who they are.

Like handcockJ, I'll follow some reviewers more closely than others because, again like HJ, I can see we share some important interests.

I enjoy reading about everyone's experience, because it's not mine. It's new. It's different.

Though I must say, the best intel I've got is from fellow punters who PM me with advice about shops in general, and particular girls. For me, this is the real gold. Again, they know who they are.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The reviews give shops and names. Rare did I see a second reviewer directly contradict an existing review. Happens a few times tho.
    I prefer to go myself, once I have seen many reviews regarding the same place, and see if the hype is real

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    I usually punt by Rooter and Speechwruters ARs as we like the same establishments and I get fairly consistent experiences as them.
    Interesting choices... as I take Rooter's with a grain of salt as he mainly writes Ginza and correct me if I'm wrong, I've only seen shining reviews from him for the place.

Speechwriter I do trust as a punter as he comes across quite genuine, with a mixture of reviews of various places and they are in line with my own personal experiences.

Now don't get me wrong, I will say Ginza do have a high standard in terms of service and girls, and the great thing is usually you can use the photos from their website to determine if the looks are to your taste... but when I see another Rooter review, I usually don't use that as any sort of guide for myself.

Unfortunately I've become quite skeptical of many reviews on this forum and a select few I have come to trust as I've been burnt too many times by over glorified reviews of girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    interesting topic. i was thinking same. i wont mention any name but some AR author (very big name on forum, many posts) look fake. for example, two very good review, different girl but when you read, the words are almost exact same. just different name of girl...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    I trust everyone until they give me reason to think otherwise. There's been a few of those during the 6 months I've enjoyed the forum. They know who they are.

Like handcockJ, I'll follow some reviewers more closely than others because, again like HJ, I can see we share some important interests.

I enjoy reading about everyone's experience, because it's not mine. It's new. It's different.

Though I must say, the best intel I've got is from fellow punters who PM me with advice about shops in general, and particular girls. For me, this is the real gold. Again, they know who they are.
    Speech, you and Handcock should go and do a double together with your 'shared interests'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mostly common sense...

If the reviewer has mixed reviews of positive and negative experience, the more credible he would be.

Same thing with shops, the more varied they are, the less likely it is that the reviewer is "attached" to the shop.

From the girls perspective, the more positive reviews they get from different writers, then chances are they are legit good.

That said, it is still no guarantee that you will get exact same experience as the reviewers, but I'd say your chances are good if you follow these rules in this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    Speech, you and Handcock should go and do a double together with your 'shared interests'
    It'll be an interesting social experiment Punterman, are you willing to give us a study grant for the excursion?

I've read before about two guys from the forum that went for an MMF though. I wonder what the ground rules for this sort of thing would be? No crossing swords? At least 5 high fives during the punt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Forgot an honourable mention to Lenka_x5 who has great Intel and reviews. Some of my best punting experiencs were after reading his ARs

Banned
    It'll be an interesting social experiment Punterman, are you willing to give us a study grant for the excursion?

I've read before about two guys from the forum that went for an MMF though. I wonder what the ground rules for this sort of thing would be? No crossing swords? At least 5 high fives during the punt?
    That was me at 142 Hornsby with Yomi and Ayumi so it was MMFF. No rules really just have a good time. I was a little nervous doing it but it kickstarted my doubles career and I have done three now in the last two weeks. Just love 4 sets of hands on me, two pairs of tits to play with and even better, two mouths sucking my cock at the same time. Heaven.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are many users who get discounts or other benefits for writing AR's or promoting shops on here. Girls can react differently to different people so sessions can vary for the same girl anyway

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    There are many users who get discounts or other benefits for writing AR's or promoting shops on here. Girls can react differently to different people so sessions can vary for the same girl anyway
    Not sure about the discount part as I'm not lucky enough to get such a benefit. However I do agree on the second part.

Banned
    Forgot an honourable mention to Lenka_x5 who has great Intel and reviews. Some of my best punting experiencs were after reading his ARs
    No problem HandcockJ, cheers buddy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This topic has caused a lot of controversy in the past!

I'd say firstly, trust credible sources eg wilisno etc,

Secondly, you should go in there realising that it's going to be a bit different to what you expect. Just accept that. Almost like if you read a novel, and then see a movie version, it's going to be similar but different.

Eg , a reviewer can say 'She's stunning ' - but when you get there, she's not to your taste.

Another thing is a reviewer can say he had an amazing time etc. but maybe he really hit it off with the girl and she got really into it. If you don't connect with the girl, you might not get the same level of service.

YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    This topic has caused a lot of controversy in the past!

I'd say firstly, trust credible sources eg wilisno etc,

Secondly, you should go in there realising that it's going to be a bit different to what you expect. Just accept that. Almost like if you read a novel, and then see a movie version, it's going to be similar but different.

Eg , a reviewer can say 'She's stunning ' - but when you get there, she's not to your taste.

Another thing is a reviewer can say he had an amazing time etc. but maybe he really hit it off with the girl and she got really into it. If you don't connect with the girl, you might not get the same level of service.

YMMV
    Well said ! And thank you for your compliment !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

I'm salty I haven't gotten any mention yet >.>

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Punting is a personal thing if you can find a shop where the mamasan recommends good girls to you then you then it is unlikely you will have a bad punt.

As for the girls and the reports most punters have a set routine they like and so most of their reports will be similar.

Then its just a matter of if you the customer connect with the girl.

Lets face it the girls are human and although most of them can provide a good service to most customers if you connect then you will probably get great service

The rest is up to you there are lots of great girls out there all willing to sell themselves all you have to do is find one that suits you at a price you deem appropriate.

I have spent over $1000 a punt yet the best punt I have ever had cost me $150

the choice is yours.

The main thing is to go and enjoy take the good with the bad after all it takes two to tango and sometimes you connect others you may not.

If you do an AR then just state it how it is for you some will agree others may not thats not your problem its there choice I would however suggest if you dont agree dont put down the person who did the AR just state your experience with the girl and leave it go at that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Rooter is a nice guy I'm sure.

But when you get offered the girl first maybe you get a bit over exuberant.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast