Thread: This has to be the best After Report the forum has ever seen

Banned

This has to be the best After Report the forum has ever seen

Please excuse my indulgence by copying this into General Talk but it had me in stitches. Speechwriter eat your heart out, if only you could write so eloquently !!

Love the last bit " no idea of her fuckin name ". Pissing myself

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...hing-To-Heaven

Hitching To Heaven

G'day mateys I'm stuck without a car while the Bomadore is off the fuckn road again and I was as horny as hell this morning following a 12 hour shift and a cone or two way early this morning. Funny as but I asked on this forum earlier for a lift from blacktown station hopping to hear a brother who would lend a hand so I decided to hitch my way to 40 that den of shite girls and puffy stuff near my favourite car wreckers. Ha ha ha. I got a lift from a plumber of all blokes who dropped me at the top of the main road near the servo so I almost ran down to heaven.

Budget for the car repair left me seeing a lass for only 30 minutes but I got me rocks off before hand watch the girls come say hello. Some of them are hot as but pout and scowl when they ee an older bloke instead of a young stud who'll blow his load too quick. Hah hah they have to work a bit for us older blokes and it happens to us all.

Anyway I picked this one chinese girl who looked younger than she said or i guessed which is good for a change but i new she was prolly the wrong side of 35. She didn't puff the sweet stuff which is OK because I didn't want to spring any cash so i got her to clean me up in the shower and go down on me and I came in her fuckn mouth with a ig load but she spat it out and coffed like only a chinese girl can. Imagine being married to a girl that coughs her guts up every mornin

We still had 15 minutes so I wanted to lick her pussy a bit and i swear she got a little juicy so i managed to jam me sword in her without a dom and she didn't object but was pretty silent. In the end she offered me to buy $50 of puff for home but I am skint.

Dunno whether she enjoyed it or not but 30 minutes does not leave much time for girlfriend bonding especially when it has been 2 weeks since I fucked a lass so alls good.

No idea of her fucken name and it doesn't matter does it ?

Stay safe my friends (not like me ha ha but i am a dirty cunt sometimes)

Banned
    As I say elsewhere...

6sixty9nine

My man!

Can we please see more of your work!!??

The bit where you ask us to imagine being married to a girl who coughs her guts up every mornin...

The bit where you've no idea of her fucken name and it doesn't matter does it?

And hitching to a punt because your car's in for a fix?

This, fellow punters, is storytelling.

Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    As I say elsewhere...

6sixty9nine

My man!

Can we please see more of your work!!??

The bit where you ask us to imagine being married to a girl who coughs her guts up every mornin...

The bit where you've no idea of her fucken name and it doesn't matter does it?

And hitching to a punt because your car's in for a fix?

This, fellow punters, is storytelling.

Bravo!
    He is quite unique and will be interesting to see if he can keep this up !

One other real character we haven't seen much lately was Steve Segal ! His reviews are something very special too !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I love it! It's natural and free flowing. A true yobbo! He's awesome!

Keep more coming 69! Love your work mate!

He ain't a f-cken writer, just a dirty c-nt !

PS - and punterman, just pissed myself laughing at your pic! You actually took me up on my idea!
    BRILLIANT! LOVE IT!