Contact Details/Address/Weblink : no website

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150 hr

Size/shape : Busty, shapely, great body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : bbbj, DATY, french kiss">DFK, FS, passion

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I first met Jojo yesterday at 22 Rydalmere and as per my review posted yesterday, she is one of the best service girls that I have ever seen.

I got her phone number last night as I left 22 and she told me that today she would work at a new place for her, 1 Nirvana St, Pendle Hill. A shop I have never been to and I don't recall ever reading a review of this shop so here you go.

I texted her and made a 90 minute booking for 4pm and she was waiting for me in reception when I arrived. Good, loyal girl. She was dressed in a black short dress with a bra that pushed out her ample chest and I was greeted with a huge smile and a nice hug. Paid the receptionist $250 and was lead into one of the biggest rooms I have ever seen in a shop. Very spacious and clean. Huge shower as big as a double bedroom on its own.

She strips naked and we shower together and as I look at her chest I am rock hard already. We talk via google translate and it is her first day at the shop and she tells me that she moves around a lot so if I want to see her again, just text her on the day.

We dry ourselves and onto the bed. Jojo is a very passionate girl and we start off snogging like two teenagers as I play with her tits for about 10 minutes. Her breasts are large and natural and I love a busty girl so she ticks the boxes in the tit department.

I lie down and she then gives me her exquisite bbbj. Her technique is amazing and I relish in her experiences, variety and sheer exuberance as she really does give 100% to please you.

On with a dom and we both enjoy a good fucking session. My favourite position with Jojo is mish. I like pumping away, playing with her chest which has a life of its own as I thrust. Her tits look just magnificent when she lies down like two big soccer balls. I wish I could post a photo of them to show everyone.

After a good fuck I DATY her to a nice orgasm.

One hour is up so whilst she lies and recovers from her orgasm I shower and then ask her to bbbj me for the next 30 minutes. Awesome bbbj again. Initially I lie there as she goes on top and sucks, later on I lie her down, shove my cock deep in her mouth and ask her to suck as I play with her tits with one hand and finger her wet pussy with the other. I cum, splashing a big load over her tits and then DATY her to a second orgasm to finish off the session.

Jojo is a top service girl. She goes 100% to please her customers and I will be seeing her again, perhaps as a regular, she is that good.