Thread: Blue - lives up to all expectations

Blue - lives up to all expectations

Actually the title is incorrect, it should be "exceeds all expectations"

I've been hearing so many good things about Blue and recommended everytime I go to 5star by the shop keepers. Unfortunately her schedule is quite full and her Fri-Sun roster is bit hard for me also. But finally last Friday night after company drinks I was able to squeeze in a 1 hour with her.

She was in room 1 up the stairs. When she opened the door her looks are exactly like the advertised photos. Long brunette hair, big enhanced tits, and nice round bubble butt. There are already so many reports about her so I won't bore everyone. For me the highlights were:

- Super attentative, kept asking what I like (because it's the first time she's seen me) and wanting me to enjoy the session
    - Said she "can try" suck my toes, but then she just went all out and totally worshipped them
    - Doesn't do DD but made up with another interesting technique instead
    - some insane grinding
    - Despite all the alcohol in my system, she was so insistent on me coming a second time and her persistence paid off with a buzzer beater CIM.

Anyway, not adding anything new, just validating the experiences of all past punters. Or I suppose it's not really a punt if it's a guaranteed experience.

Sneak preview of my next report: went and saw my old favorite Cola yesterday, and afterwards emptying out all my bullets, somehow got convinced into a double with Crystal and Amelia lol. Nearing collapsed from 3 girls in 1.5 hours.

Haha, Thanks Superman

COLA ..........You

You name says it all
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by womanisa View Post
    Actually the title is incorrect, it should be "exceeds all expectations"

I've been hearing so many good things about Blue and recommended everytime I go to 5star by the shop keepers. Unfortunately her schedule is quite full and her Fri-Sun roster is bit hard for me also. But finally last Friday night after company drinks I was able to squeeze in a 1 hour with her.

She was in room 1 up the stairs. When she opened the door her looks are exactly like the advertised photos. Long brunette hair, big enhanced tits, and nice round bubble butt. There are already so many reports about her so I won't bore everyone. For me the highlights were:

- Super attentative, kept asking what I like (because it's the first time she's seen me) and wanting me to enjoy the session
    - Said she "can try" suck my toes, but then she just went all out and totally worshipped them
    - Doesn't do DD but made up with another interesting technique instead
    - some insane grinding
    - Despite all the alcohol in my system, she was so insistent on me coming a second time and her persistence paid off with a buzzer beater CIM.

Anyway, not adding anything new, just validating the experiences of all past punters. Or I suppose it's not really a punt if it's a guaranteed experience.

Sneak preview of my next report: went and saw my old favorite Cola yesterday, and afterwards emptying out all my bullets, somehow got convinced into a double with Crystal and Amelia lol. Nearing collapsed from 3 girls in 1.5 hours.

Legend!

You did one girl at 5 Star, then backed up straight afterwards for a double, one of whom was Cristal -- a woman of my dreams.

You greedy @#$!

As I've stated elsewhere on this forum, I wake up twice a week from a dream where I'm walking into the Hilton in Sydney with Cristal on my arm. I'm dressed like James Bond, and Cristal is wearing this long, figure-hugging red dress that gathers hard across her tits, her hips and her arse. It narrows to a high Mandarin collar at the neck, to futher accentuate her breasts.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Mate, I did it partly from reading your review lol. And you were spot on!

But it's a hard life lol, my back and legs are sore all weekend, plus a headache from all the oxygen and blood rushing down lol. I literally did not think about sex for at least 48hours, because all my seeds have been sucked out with such force...

I regret not being able to get much action from crystal that day. Due to time constraints (and a little bit of competition I sense from Amelia lol), but she's a great conversationalist and is obviously more experienced. I totally get why you like her so much.

And I have no doubt if you tried Blue, you will also be having some interesting dreams

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if only I was rich to afford to see Blue hahaha.