Thread: Amy

Junior Member(有D料到)

Amy

Anyone seen Amy at Sunnybank??? There are limited reviews out there but not much information.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Posting a link may help.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That looks real! Not my style but does look real.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    texted her a few times this weekend and no response. maybe she works weekdays only?

will report back if anything happens.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If shes on Mains rd opposite the church where the lights are..... then id give it a miss.... chubby old lady like late 40s possible 50s with a face of a dropped mango
    I walked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's her I also walked not my cup of tea.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks fellow Punters for your educated insight into the foibles and hidden dangers of our hobby, namely old Chinese Ladies posing as there grand children.. I too will give this undoubted fake a miss too.

Senior Member(無間使者)

PRATO Quality

#1st post

Sad to say I followed through with this. None of the others around were replying.

after about 20 minutes (I'd booked 30) She said something and walked out of the room which I took as 'please turn over' then when she came back she got mad at me for turning over. I guess she didn't want the oil on the towel. I think she had gone to get something to wipe me down before turning over.

The whole thing was awkward and she provided zero interaction and seemed genuinely annoyed I was there. It was about 9pm, I'd probably interrupted her something something as I gave her 15 minutes to prepare from initial contact to arrival.

She did do some nice jiggling of my balls before starting finish me off which was good but overall I would never go back.