Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sex position

Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    I like cowgirl because you can play with the tits, and they look their biggest.

When the girl is lying on her back, her breasts seem much smaller .

Doggie can also be great if she has an amazingly gorgeous bum
    Alan, you just need to find a girl who's tits are big enough so even when she lay on her back, she is not flat !! But no, those could be fakes ! Flat is fine then, natural all the way......... haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Check out Stacy Perkins. Girl with assets for ALL positions!!!

https://www.xvideos.com/video2663704...cy_perkins_xxx

Banned
    Doggie and squashing the deckchair. Oh yeah!!

Banned
    Not sure what the proper term for it, maybe one of you can help me? It's like doggy but instead on all fours, the girl lies down and props up her ass a little to get the right angle.

Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    Not sure what the proper term for it, maybe one of you can help me? It's like doggy but instead on all fours, the girl lies down and props up her ass a little to get the right angle.
    You haven't found that in my RnT thread ??

Take your pick ??

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Take your pick ??

You're too eager to post your photos you didn't read his question properly !

He's asking for the proper name of this style, you know it ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love a good cowgirl - especially in sync with the girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Alan, you just need to find a girl who's tits are big enough so even when she lay on her back, she is not flat !! But no, those could be fakes ! Flat is fine then, natural all the way......... haha
    Agreed mate, I do find that with the busty girls, there's enough that they look big even when the girl is lying on her back!

The thing is that (, unlike you who seems to only pick the busty girls), most of my girls are average bust size. So a B-cup almost shrinks to an A-cup when on her back! A C-cup (which is beautiful), becomes like B-cup, so I'm not enjoying it at its fullest!

But yes, as you pointed out, it's only the D-cup girls that still look busty enough that way when lying down!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My fav position is cow girl. However, based on my punting experience, girls mormally prefer not to be in a CG position. POssible because it tires them more? Doggie seems to be more enjoyable for them...

Hmm I love cowgirl as well, but yes it does require more effort from the WL you can try and time your thrusts to match.

I get refused doggy by some girls due to size but it is quite enjoyable if you can position them right, too many girls stay too high and you have to reposition them lower or move to edge of the bed.
    The pics Alhungor posted are great but you need to position a pillow under their waist to help otherwise if they are completely flat and legs together it makes me pop real quick lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sounds like i got alot to learn still!

My usual positions are normally, missionary, CG, reverse CG and finish with doggy. always wanted to explore more but i guess i run through my usual motions just like a WL as well! time to break the habit!

Ahh I'm pretty vanilla like yourself but If you read some of the other ARs you can pick up some ideas.
    If you are comfortable with the WL then she might be up for some experimentation lol

Banned
    I like the girl to lie down in mish, I lie next to her on the bed and then enter her from the side ie we are both lying down. I like it with busty girls as I normally have one hand on their tits and the other massaging the clit as I fuck them, hopefully to an orgasm. You can kiss them quite easily as well in this position.

I normally roll them over from this position so that they are facing away from me ie lying down doggie.

For DATY I normally start off lying on the bed, head near the wall, get the girl over the top of my face, she holds onto the wall and I lick her. That is near the start of the session. Later on DATY in mish.

For bbbj I like to sit on a pillow at the end of the bed up against the wall, girl lies down in front of me and plays with cock and sucks me. If I am feeling dirty then girl lies on the bed, facing the ceiling, head hanging off the edge of the bed and I stand up and face fuck her.

For cumming I like to splash it all over her body, normally tits or stomach as I like to see my load shooting out as a firework finale so I don't normally just come into the condom whilst fucking.

I must just be lazy as I like lying down.

Punterman, stupid question but any tips for CIM?
    I'm not really a CIM guy but would like to try it once, I tend to always blow into the rubber as I soon get close to popping and bam popped theres really not enough time for me to pull out lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Punterman, stupid question but any tips for CIM?
    I'm not really a CIM guy but would like to try it once, I tend to always blow into the rubber as I soon get close to popping and bam popped theres really not enough time for me to pull out lol
    CIM is best done after you have finished fucking. Take a bit of a rest, have a quick shower to clean your cock ( the girl will be more willing to suck you if you are clean ), ask the girl if you can do it as I think it is ungentlymanly just to shoot it in there as most girls won't do it or don't like it. They see a lot of customers and I am sure they don't want a mouthful off everyone.

A nice bbbj with CIM to finish is good but my favourite is the girl licking the tip of my cock as I wank myself off, controlling the action until it blows. I like them lying down on the bed, tongue out and I run the show.

Banned
    You obviously hadn't read my RnT thread ??
    Oh I used to show my gpman the same one. Looks so cool.image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    There's one of this at 5 Star !
    Many yrs ago I remember sharing this chair with one of the beutifullest girls I have met at 5*, I think her name was Alice, Thai?, a dark skinned beauty, that chair is one hell of an apparatus. I hope the one their now is not the same one we shared. It would be showing some yrs of ageing, a bit like myself.

KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Many yrs ago I remember sharing this chair with one of the beutifullest girls I have met at 5*, I think her name was Alice, Thai?, a dark skinned beauty, that chair is one hell of an apparatus. I hope the one their now is not the same one we shared. It would be showing some yrs of ageing, a bit like myself.

Yes I love a good sofa. In my regular shop I always pick the biggest room if it is free as it has a three seat sofa and a one seat one. You can get up to lots of fun on them. Probably covered in all sorts of diseases, cum though !!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

Take your pick ??

Thanks lougor again looking at it now make me hard haha ...that's my fav position to finished it off . I called it " flat doggy" i find it the girls is more wet in this position

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I love cowgirl particularly if I can get in sync with the girl, and I love the fact that you can kiss and fondle her breasts.

Reverse cowgirl is nice for a change.

If I am finding it hard to come then I like to switch to doggy.

Missionary can be good particularly if the girl is into it and pulls her legs up on her chest etc.

Lets face it all positions are great with a good lady.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast