Thread: Fresh Cola, followed by Intense Double with Crystal and Amelia

Fresh Cola, followed by Intense Double with Crystal and Amelia

Prelude to the story:
    After seeing Blue Friday 24/3 after company drinks, I always wanted to see Crystal. Mostly due to seeing her at the lineup whilst waiting for Blue and also @speechwriter's and @handcockJ's report on her hot mouth. Plus I was very much intrigued by her tallness and distinct northern features (being half northern folk myself).

Now the story:
    As I was tossing between who I should see this week, I noticed Cola was back for a short visit! So of course I had to book her! I tried on Thursday but too many meeting clashes so I opted for 2pm on Friday instead. I like getting the first shift when the lady is fresh and well rested, some times straight off the plane if possible. On Friday the boss confirmed she starts at 2pm not 1pm but I got to the shop early anyway so I can get a line up. PingPong the funny dude opened the door and brought out the lovely Amelia followed by Crystal. My jaw dropped, they were both so lovely. Amelia had this big smile like she was my long time gf or something and Crystal was also smiling but in a more conserved way. Amelia was wearing this short short skirt where you can see her butt and Crystal was in her undies that shows her excellent figure (those of you who are familiar with her know what I'm talking about...).

So I made a passing remark to PingPong: "it'd be nice to have a threesome eh?". PingPong goes: "yeah they can do it, no problems". My eyebrows raised... as I have indicated in my reports and various wechat conversation with the shopts, I have been searching far and wide for a decent threesome! "Maybe after Cola?" I said with a smirk, knowing how silly that statement was. After Cola I'd probably won't even be able to climb into a cab. PingPong laughed, also knowing how silly that statement was. "See how you go boss".

Then comes Cola, in a wedding dress (no really, a white wedding dress) that simply can't contain her abnormally humongous boobs. She went outside to take a call, and I'm surprised there were no traffic accidents outside as a result. When she was ready I went up to room 3... it was a perfect session. Did anyone know that Cola is an expert masseuse? I literally fell asleep from the massage at the end.

The unexpected Double
    As I was trembling and trying to make my way downstairs, PingPong was standing at the door. "I can't let you leave sir, your double queens are waiting for their king" He said with a rather evil grin (in Chinese a double is known as a Double Queen or Double Mistress, of course there are also Triple or Quadtriple Queens variant).

I was like "lol okay you got anything to eat man? I've shot all my bullets and I haven't even had lunch!". "No boss, the only eating happening here is the girls eating your cock". Thanks PingPong, captain obvious couldn't have said it any better

Due to time constraints, as it was almost beer o'clock back at work, I booked 30mins only. I only had enough time to fuck one pussy and CIM one mouth. So I felt there was almost a bit of "friendly rivalry" going on.

Amelia stripped the fastest and took me by the hand into the shower. I felt Crystal was a bit left out so I invited her in for a squeeze. But as soon as she came in, Amelia some how got the water sprayed really hard off my shoulders and splashed onto Crystal's face, it was probably unintentional since I also got splashed in the face straight after that. But it was quite funny and stopped my attempt to grope both queens in the shower.

On to the bed, Amelia jumped on my cock and started sucking non stop. Crystal worked on my nipples and DFK'ed me. Crystal never got to suck my cock but from her kiss I can tell what I missed out on. I stood up and attempted the blowjob at the front (Amelia) + DD rimming at the back (Crystal) combination, but it was just too hard to position the angle.

After some intense suck I said I want some FS before CIM, straight away Crystal jumped up and said "Do me! Do me!". Okay i guess I will haha. I picked Amelia for the CIM and she went for it after another quick shower.

The CIM was hard work for me and the girls: I had to focus all my Chi, right hand grabbing Crystal's tits and left hand grabbing Amelia's tits, with Crystal licking my nipples and Amelia bobbing her head up and down like crazy. It was a state of perfect harmony, tits in hand and cock in mouth. Time froze still in pure nirvana when I finally came into Amelia's young mouth and Crystal, well she just kept licking my nipples with that flickering tongue of hers... reminding me of what I missed out on :P

The funny part was, as Amelia already had 2 showers with me, she asked if I wanted to have the last shower by myself. I was fine with that. Crystal straight away suggested she can shower with me. I was quite happy and said "you are so attentive!", then Amelia ran over and said "No it's okay, I will shower with you"... lol

I also tried to impress the ladies with my limited knowledge of Chinese geography. Blurting out Ürümqi instead of Ulaanbaatar as the capital of Mongolia, prompting them both to laugh out loud. Crystal did tell me her city but I found it a bit hard to pronounce. Amelia is from Zhejiang.

The girls' mentioned threesome is quite common but not many attempts at 30mins. I agree the best way to enjoy both girls, you need at least a 45min session. Also tackle the threesome with a full load of cum and eat lunch beforehand.

No more stories from me this week. I will be recovering lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome! I wished they did 3somes at Ginza! That would be my dream, what is the damage for a 3some at 5 Star? I think I'd need an hour and ahlf to fully give each girl attention

Yo @handcockJ, yeah apparently Ginza don't do it, I tried once too with two of the most popular girls. Maybe it's possible with the less busy girls? If there is such a thing as less busy for Ginza haha

The damage was standard rate times two, so 170 × 2 = 340. For sure 1.5 hour would be the right amount of time, definitely wont be any downtime with these two competitive ladies

Edit: I tipped Amelia $50 because CIM wasn't part of her 30mins service. And I just remembered Crystal did give me a strong suctioned cbj before entering her. She probably would've done CIM no questions asked. Anyway no biggie

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Thank you Mr W

Our Jap HANA can do 3some MMF too
    Lool, wish I can do MMF... No one to go with XD.

Banned
    Nice AR, I tried Cola long time ago. She is amazing.

Yeah I first saw her last year at the penthouse and then she disappeared. Now her hair is platinum blonde instead of brownish red. Service and attitude really reminds me of Sunny from like 2 years ago... sign...

COLA

Finishing Friday

Hurry Hurry
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Managed to squeeze in a visit with Cola between work conferences... She was wearing a big shirt with bra and panties underneath. Kinda like the look when the gf(s) wakes up and wears your shirt. Catbath and intense CIM as always, didn't even make it to FS. She was rather surprised "Oh oppa, come so quickly today! No sex?". I think it was partly because I was super horny, and also that she really knows my routine now.

She wanted to give me a massage again but I wanted her to just rest a bit. We just laid there, hugging and chatted about quite a few things. About the other girls that she knows in the shop, about where she grew up and went to school (which explains why her English is actually quite good), about her future plans and dreams. It feels almost dejavue to some of the other big boob'ed girls I've had "womanised" in the past.

In conclusion, intelligence is definitely not inversely proportional to boob size, contrary to popular myth. I think this would be my farewell session. Wish Cola the best in all her future endeavors!

With that, I think it's time to get back with my womanising ways. Less talk, more CIM!

Banned
    Yep she is a smart cookie and an entrepreneur...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My booking is tomorrow with Cola. If the hype is real I'll be sad to see her go!

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post

COLA

Finishing Friday

Hurry Hurry
    Enjoy this Natural D

Last day today....

We will miss you COLA
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au