Thread: Rape by a Szechuan Hot Chili! Non stop DTBBBJ and amazing DD! This sex nachine kept asking for more!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rape by a Szechuan Hot Chili! Non stop DTBBBJ and amazing DD! This sex nachine kept asking for more!

My meet up with Lucy was long due. Joe and John kept telling me how great she is. I was just too drain from my overseas trip. Finally gather myself to see her last week.

Lucy is perfect in every element. Mid 20s with great natural C cup, on a size 6 body frame at about 160cm. Pretty face with very little excess baggage. So the looks abs body definitely pass with flying score.

She greet me on this sexy fish net outfit but when she came into the room. She has change into this tight student uniform/ Guess Joe must have told her I like student outfit. I was relaxing on the long couch at room 8 when she come in. She drop her stuff on the bed and jump straight on to me. Very horny and sexy from the start. The tongue of ours did not separate for the next 5 minutes.

Untied her top and examining her perfect tits was one of the most fun. We get so horny at this point we were not caring about shower. With she on top she just lick me all over and in no time, my whole cock disappeared in to her mouth. She can really suck I told you and her tongue is deadly. I was surprise she can take in the whole thing, well I aren't exactly long though. Lucy told me later on that many of Chloe's customer ask for DTBBBJ but she only do it selectively (She was actually quite specific, no more than 5 inches which is about 12cm).

She came back to DFKing me while her pussy was sliding on my cock and suddenly is feel this cramp around my cock and obviously I was inside her. For a moment I though I BBed her!! Brothers don't get too excited as I find out she did slip on the dom during DTBBBJ without me noticing it. Man how does girls do this?

Lucy has very good heap work and she was doing most if the work no matter what position we were in. I feel this girls genuinely enjoy sex, in particular her panting feels so real. Normally I can control myself very well but not under this intense attack from Lucy and I blow my load while she was on top pounding me .

While we clean ourselves up in the shower, her great curvy ass and hand got to work and surprisingly she manage to get me up again. Given how drain I was this was a miracle. Back on the bed with another round of that amazing DTBBBJ. This time round she got to work in my crack as well. I am not rally anal about DD but her tongue was like a hammer drill non stop!! On with the dom and another round of brother and sister talk. This time I focus on doggy as I need that deep penetration to cum. Lucy did not disappoint and cooperate with her ass going up and high while she keep moaning. With her ass action gets into rapid fire mode and that moaning got so loud I am sure even downstairs can hear us! She successfully drain me dry and empty once and for all.

This is certainly the most proactive girl I've meet in 244. She is practically raping me within that hour. She very much reminds me of Angelia from Taiwan a while ago. While Angelia wins on that leggy appearance, Lucy wins hands down with that tight body of hers and the reaction feel real from Lucy. On my way out Joe told me another regular took Lucy and Nana on for a double and come out crawling!! Me not a fan of doubles but the Ideal was tempting. I will report back if I can find time and money for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome AR bro, 244 have a great DD team lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds great.....but have to take it with a grain of salt. I haven't had much luck I this place.

How you compare Lucy with Momoe. Everyone is raving about her and yet I find her so so.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alot View Post
    Sounds great.....but have to take it with a grain of salt. I haven't had much luck I this place.

How you compare Lucy with Momoe. Everyone is raving about her and yet I find her so so.
    Momoe is a girl with contravicy. Just look at comments from brothers and it's easy to see. Those who had her will agree on her extremely curvy body and tight like a 18 year old. Now does this elements make her that popular? May be but I doubt it.

Problem with Momoe is her extras are extremely secret. This is from all staff in 244. They only know she can do COF and CIM. Rumours are she has her own technique but so far I have not seen it and those who know are not telling.

Lucy on the other hand is very open and want to be know for what she can do. In my opinion if she was 2-3 years younger, she will be a 9 out of 10.

Between the two, I will take Lucy anytime. I am sure Momoe fans will have their own opinion but that is just me.

Banned
    Thanks for that fine AR Mr Moving.

How much did your time with the luscious little Lucy cost you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Brother Speechwriter, our price are as follow:
    Thanks Paddo 244.

So I assume that Mr Movin's session with Lucy was $280. Roughly same as Ginza and PPP.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    Thanks Paddo 244.

So I assume that Mr Movin's session with Lucy was $280. Roughly same as Ginza and PPP.
    Officially it was a 45mins session. Shop money plus tip I pay $300 all up. I was pushing a lot of buttons to get it at this rate. If brothers simply want price guideline, go by the official reply from shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnibrahim View Post
    Wow that is a $80 tip. What did you get?
    If you read OP's AR it's all there.... Second shot in a 45 minutes session, DD, DTBBBJ!!

Good job brother M4W

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great after report,
    I might go pay her a visit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneycheapass View Post
    If you read OP's AR it's all there.... Second shot in a 45 minutes session, DD, DTBBBJ!!

Good job brother M4W
    I can't help to compare Nana. If you are nice to her there is a whole load of extras that she will throw in for free, not to mention her signature VIP services is quite unique in Sydney.

Having said that I have not meet Lucy yet. Will definitely check her out and report back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massageaddict View Post
    I can't help to compare Nana. If you are nice to her there is a whole load of extras that she will throw in for free, not to mention her signature VIP services is quite unique in Sydney.

Having said that I have not meet Lucy yet. Will definitely check her out and report back.
    From what I know Nana do that at her own discretion. So don't take it as a standard.

IMO these two girl are no doubt top notch material. No just In 244 but in Sydney, and yes Nana's signature VIP is almost unique at the current market. However to me Lucy is over flow with GFE and with a all rounded package to die for.

Back to my AR, the idea of a Nana and Lucy double still ringing in my head. Lets see if I can push more buttons and get a good deal from the shop!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    From what I know Nana do that at her own discretion. So don't take it as a standard.

IMO these two girl are no doubt top notch material. No just In 244 but in Sydney, and yes Nana's signature VIP is almost unique at the current market. However to me Lucy is over flow with GFE and with a all rounded package to die for.
    Very often is all about the feel! Not long ago I wrote about Bunny and Fiona. Even I rank Bunny as Number 1 Taiwanese goddess, I will pick Fiona any day over Bunny. Fiona did not have much services while Bunny let me do "almost everything". It is an illogical choice but it is just the way it is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Lucy and Nana on their "regular holiday" this weekend. But we have super hot Coco and new slim Chinese Model doll Cici on duty, plus a new hot hot lady coming tonight!!
    Ai ya, I should have check your post before I go last night. I was eager to meet the hot chili Lucy.

Cici and Coco are not bad in particular Coco. Tall with a very nice model figure plus boobs looks big. Face quite pretty too. I just don't feel like a tall girl so I walked.