Thread: Anyone tried Zinia Strathfield?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anyone tried Zinia Strathfield?

Hi fellow punters.

I've seen the line up of this shop in the Roster forum, it's quite solid.

Just wondering if anyone has actually been there and can share their experience with us.

That would be wonderful.

Thanks brothers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been to the one In Banksia on 3 occasions- it's a mixed bag, most are from China and over 30s .

The ones I have banged was around 37, but she was so fit you would not know.

BBBJ offered for extra with some girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been there a couple of times and the experience was average. I didnt have any stand out punts which got me back to see them again. Its been a while so feel free to have a punt and share what its like nowadays.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beancounter View Post
    I have been there a couple of times and the experience was average. I didnt have any stand out punts which got me back to see them again. Its been a while so feel free to have a punt and share what its like nowadays.
    I went yesterday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    I went yesterday
    OK But was it any good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went yesterday
    I meant angelabackpacker. Take one for the team.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe too shock (or good) to talk about it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol, normally I write a review if it's good so ......

I saw BoBo two times , the most recent of which was this week. She is late thirties, A cup, kinda slim with a small bit flat tummy and has gorgeous eyes.

BJ skills was average, a hit too much teeth.

sex was good to start with , reverse cow girl and Asian squat but she ended up a bit of a starfish, said she was too tired, I think we only fucked for 20-30 min, she complained a lot , said I was taking too long cum . It think she is a bit lazy.

NO kissing, No DATY, No fingering and no BBBJ.

Her English is limited.

I saw another girl called Bao Bei, baby in English back in Feb, but I'm not sure if she still works there. She was great BBBJ and DATY. Again not sure where she is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been to the one In Banksia on 3 occasions- it's a mixed bag, most are from China and over 30s .

The ones I have banged was around 37, but she was so fit you would not know.

BBBJ offered for extra with some girls.
    I also had several punts in Banksia, while most time the line up I saw were young WLs, and western Wls charges same price as Asian Wls, although western ones tend to be chubby, but I didn't really care about that, so very good value for me. Most of sessions I had there Wls had good attitude, Daty were allowed as well as light or deep kissing depend on the girls I met, except 2 times the session were very bad, but I still keep going back. Recently I moved to Burwood, so I'd like to try the shop in Strathfield as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What days do you go on ? Maybe I
    Go on days with bad roster ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What days do you go on ? Maybe I
    Go on days with bad roster ?
    To be honest I always show up randomly without booking, but mostly during the day time, I guess that could be the difference as younger ones could have all been booked at night? Also some Chinese Wls really don't speak English at all, so maybe they only want to see Chinese punters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Coco on Friday, she was late 20s nice tits, and great at cow girl! I recommend her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is zinia stratfield and zina banksia run by same company?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinaman View Post
    is zinia stratfield and zina banksia run by same company?
    Just had my first session at Zinia Strathfield yesterday, it seems to be different owner, but the same style of decoration in the room,same quality of wls, same rates and same level of service provided

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe different mamasans

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do tell more Dandydanny.... Looking for my first visit there.... How is parking? Showers in each room? Was a WL lineup offered or do you now how many were on shift? The WL roster looks massive but perhaps not all are in on same day... (Clever marketing!)
    Cheaper 1 hour rate before 7:30pm so maybe business wasn't very good previously?
    Thanks in advance