[COLOR="#FF0000"]Hello fellows,

I ventured into Silver Fox for the 3rd time. Just sharing my experience with you.

It was a sunny afternoon. I was shown to the room by the Mamasan. In walks this little Honey Bunny, about 5'5 tall, beautiful & pretty, nice eyes and a very nice smile, curvy bod, nice rear and very pert c cups, says "Hi I am Sonya, you like me?"

Oh yeah I think to myself , I says "yes I like you".

We chatted for a little while she massaged me. She then lay next to me on the massage bed (man its not enough for 2 people) and we fondle and even kissed a little bit. I am normally a very shy person but she really warms me up.

After a while, she sat up and holds little brother and goes down, the first motion was nearly a deep throat and then a super nice up and down suck. After maybe 5 mins I couldn't take anymore otherwise i would have blown her cheeks out, lol, so I tell her to stop!!!,

It is my turn and I am super warmed up by now. She has a small little bush (more like a cricket pitch hehehe) and she tasted sooooo nice. I do not normally do this but let me tell you guys, she loves it!!

Then bang, she came, said something in another language and pushed herself away from my mouth. So then we do ....you now what!

What a magnificent ride and watching her perfect boobs jiggle was it for me. We laid in each others arms for a little while and I looked at the clock, damn an hour goes fast when your having a good time.

She then says shower because time finish, I said no its not, she looks at me not understanding what I meant as I grabbed my wallet, pull out another $$$$, gave it to her and said, 1 more hour.

Come Come Come , I am in love again![/COLOR]

Cuddly