Thread: A late review of Lisa,sweety,Jamie and amber

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A late review of Lisa,sweety,Jamie and amber

So I have had 4 punts in ginza so far but never wrote reviews. Honestly too lazy and there were plenty of reviews already.

First punt was Lisa
    About a year ago, she was quite short and pretty. Nice big bum. I still remember she sucking my dixk with the stud inside the shower. She did a lot of foreplay. She was wild and she was full on pse. I had cim which she was really good at.

Second punt was sweety
    After Lisa I was in love with ginza but scared to had a dud punt. I went for sweety and she was just perfect body type for me. Curvy and all natural. I was a bit drunk at that time. So after 1st shot, couldn't cum the second time but she was not full on pse.

Third punt was Jamie
    I thought she would be halfy but she was quite Asian looking. Anyways love her tattoos and on to the shower. She had perfect English which was good, man on to the bed. She was a wild beast, she needed to be tamed. She was more pse than Lisa. Her reaction more natural. I had only for half an hour so one shot and I'm out. I was drunk again that night.

Fourth punt was Amber
    After all that hype from reports of amber thought to test it out after a party I had to attend. I was late for my booking, luckily Wilson didn't cancel my booking. I only had half an hour. She opened the door and good chat. She looked more Korean for me, but a bit older than I thought. Amazing tits but the proportion was a bit too much. After shower, on to the bed, it was really late but still she gave me DD and nice bbbj. On to sex, i think I was really drunk but sex was ok. After a while, I think it's nearly time so i ask her to suck on so I can cim. Buzzer rang and I am still not there, wanted to extend but she had a booking. Buzzer rang and still not come, she keep on trying and then buzzer rang, she said sorry. I said it's ok, my fault for drinking too much. Lol

Overall all punts we're good but maybe from now on I should not drink and go. Speaking about that I never had a sober punt I think. Hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn it! Always wanted to try a halfie.. Jamie would've been perfect

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You need to try jolin!!! still trying to get a booking with jay but fail everytime lol

Try punting while sober mate

Also +1 for the Jolin recommendation

Junior Member(有D料到)
    isnt jolin asian only?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by john2 View Post
    isnt jolin asian only?
    Yeah... she changed her preference recently I think! What a shame for all the non Asian brothers out there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sweet Jolin and her glorious pink pussy took my Ginza virginity. Need to visit her soon.. just after I try..Cindy, Coco, Kiarara, Zoe, Jay, Angela.. Jesus....lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    Sweet Jolin and her glorious pink pussy took my Ginza virginity. Need to visit her soon.. just after I try..Cindy, Coco, Kiarara, Zoe, Jay, Angela.. Jesus....lol
    the same,she was the first my Gina lady, had a non-stop 1 hour experience, which made me there 2times a week nowadays

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You guys tempt me so much for Jolin now, I was going to go for Venus or Jay or Barbie first. Don't know which one to choose now. Plus I think I go for an hour from now on. Half is too quick, maybe I go less but more time. (Two shots I hope)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TSQ2580 View Post
    You guys tempt me so much for Jolin now, I was going to go for Venus or Jay or Barbie first. Don't know which one to choose now. Plus I think I go for an hour from now on. Half is too quick, maybe I go less but more time. (Two shots I hope)
    Go see Jolin mate. She was my first Ginza girl and a unforgettable experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely go for Jolin. I think shes one of the best.. not rushed at all, even though theres a bit of "going through the motions", sensations and feels from her are amazing

For myself, sounds like Lisa is a good try! though not sure about the stud.. made out with a girl with a stud before, and didnt like it