Thread: 新女 Linda, 22才 all natural 35 DD Cups ! Iris mark II !

新女 Linda, 22才 all natural 35 DD Cups ! Iris mark II !

Linda, China, 157cm, dress 7, curvy, natural 35D-24-34, milky silky skin, age 22
    (Sweet, sexy cute with medium brown hair. English 7, Massage 6, GFE 7-8)

One for the true believer and big tits lovers !

If you have missed Iris before , time to get a Linda Spanish fix , make sure you tip her extra $20!

So, where's the review?

Do you really need one ??

Enough said !

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Just got a PM from a punter bro who said he usually followed my ARs but was very upset that I compare Linda with Iris !

He obviously is a big fan of Iris ! And in his view, Linda was nothing like Iris and I was way off !

Well, sorry mate if that comparison disappointed you, I wrote what I see and how I feel, can't really guarantee that you or anyone else all feel the same way , I did post a full review elsewhere earlier which I will copy over here now and that will give a more in depth comparison - but in summary, may be I should be more specific, when I said Linda is Iris mark II, I was mainly comparing the size and shape of their tits only! Not on the whole package, body, height, look, personality and all that !

That's why I didn't even use the very special term: 童顔巨乳!as imho , only Iris is worthy of that.

May be you can read my review later and see what I meant .

Cheers

Person's Name : Linda

Establishment : VITALITY CHARM MASSAGE

Date of Visit : April 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Parramatta Road Broadway, Glebe 0402-680-999

/http://www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : Daily 10.00am to 9.00pm

Rates :

Massage, Body Slide & Happy Ending:
    30mins-$90, 45mins-$110, 60mins-$125

plus $20 extra tips for Spanish !

Size/shape : size 6, curvy, all natural 35 DD Cups, quite petite apart from her natural treasures. For all those people who were a fans of Iris, Linda's breasts are very similar in size and shape. Big, soft full breasts with light pink nipples ! She has full make up on but looks very pretty and yet an innocent vibe.

Nationality or Ethnicity : from North Eastern China

Services Provided : massage skills are elementary, used a bit of her elbow. very raw and new to the industry. today is her second day only ! hand job was basic, so all you massage experts can see her and give her some training please, I wanted to but I don't have the time. Spanish alone was worthy of the massage fees and extra tips.

Value for money/recommend? : To me she is a definite YES, I missed Iris for so long and just happy to have found a replacement who is just as good. Enough said.

My experiences:

Saw the 227 Broadway roster on the weekend and notice that there is a new girl Linda listed as natural 35 D cups. Can't wait until Monday to give Alice a call to ask about Linda. New girl, only second week at work and very raw and new to the industry. Alice has to train her from 101. And those boobs are big and soft and Alice said Linda is very pretty and young and sweet and will give me good girl friend feel, what more can I ask for ?? made the booking and get to the shop right on time.

After my usual chit chat with Alice and she told me about those two other new girls from Eastern Europe all with big tits. Alice joked about it say that she hasn't had any busty girl since Lulu left and all of a sudden she has three !!

But I was here to see Linda and she just being ready so I handed over my $90 minimum and Alice also told me that if I would like to have Spanish with Linda, I need to pay her another $20 tips. No problem, happy to pay, hope they are worth it. In fact I much rather pay than missing out like I did with Lulu!

Linda came into Alice's office to meet me, first impression, a very petite girl, medium long hair, wearing a short read dress, actually, that dress looks more like a nightie than a dress you wear to go out, never mind, it's not gonna to stay on for long I don't think. But one thing I noticed immediately was the big white tits and it's deep cleavage. WOW !! She is right girl for me for sure. And Linda was wearing a very high platform shoes. She is quite short even with the high shoes. But hey, I am not here for her long legs am I ??

Cici my Hong Kong girl friend from this shop is still the most beautiful MLs I have seen here but Linda is not too far behind in terms of beauty. and she smiles very sweetly to me and say hi, then she took my hands and lead me upstairs to room 7.

It's a cold day so I don't want to take a shower before the session so I placed the towel on the chair and started undressed. Since I am not showering, Linda stays in the room to keep me company, so we have a good chat about her, only been in Australia for a few months and never worked in another shop. I told Linda that she is very lucky to find 227 and Alice before she is a good boss and look after her girls and give them good training too, and the shops is probably the best facilities of this kind that she can find.

Anyway, lay on the table and Linda starts the massage. it's 10 min I probably don't need. she tries but lack of experience (not lack of efforts though as she used her elbows a lot and did put in some strength as she goes along). Then the hot towel and I got up to have a drink of water, Linda signal me to lay down again and has the powder bottle in her hands, I told her I don't like the powder and just pulled her towards me for a bear hug.

When her big boobs hit my chest, that's how my session should have started and everything from here on was top grade:

I lifted up Linda's dress, she was wearing a black bra, which is one size too small................lol and a very cute black undies with some cute printing at the back.

I have to see Linda in her bra from the mirror and it was an awesome sight. I undid her bra from behind and voila !! IRIS MARK II IS HERE.

I said this because the moment when Linda's big boobs were total reveal to me from the mirror, my immediate impression of those tits were: I have seen you guys before !! on Iris ! If purely on size, I think Iris is still about half a Cup bigger, but other than that, the shape and the way the sit, exact the same as Iris'. Similar light colour pink nipples too but they are those soft kind, and not getting erected after a bit of Ahlungor bare hands examinations.

And before I said anything, Linda bend down and took her undies off as well. So, now, from the big wall mirror, I can see the full frontal glory of Linda. Is her body better than Iris? I will say no, because :

1. Iris has slightly bigger Cups
    2. Iris was a bit slimmer on the rest of the body.
    3. Iris has no body fat at all while Linda has a bit of baby fat in her mid section, they don't bother me when she has got those 35 DD Cups on top but they are there and I can't lie.
    4. Iris was a bit taller too so she has longer and better legs.
    5. Iris still has hair between her delta region and Linda is fully shaven !!

So, Ahlungor and his hands do what they like to do and always do to natural big tits and to me personally - This is what RnT is all about !!

A 22 year old, so pretty, so fresh, so innocent and looking into my eyes through the mirror, smiling to me so sweetly and with a bit of shyness - trying to cover her body especially those big boobs, haha, as if she can cover them................lol

When you are having a good time, time just flys, I told Linda, next time I come back to see you, no need to massage me, just let me hold you like this (and as I said that last sentence, my hands were holding one breast each and I squeezed them to coincide with the word "THIS" )

I know I need to have my happy ending now, so I lay back down on the table, Linda oil me up a bit and started with both hands. I can tell she has not done this too often before, but still feels pretty good. My hands went separate ways, one is on her breast and the other on her butt. Then I realised that I need more hands on her boobs so two hands are now on the two boobs. then Linda comes up to the table and laying next to me so that we can have more body contact.

OK, the time has come for the best main course of the dinner party. I asked for more oil, then position Linda between my legs, when she lower her upper body on to me, my rock hard cock could almost mistake identify those 35 DD Cups as Iris's 36 E Cups !!

I know if I proceed to fuck those tits now, I will shot in 10 seconds, I want this to last longer so I raised Linda up a little, so that her breasts' nipple tips are just touching my cock, and I swing her tits side way as if she is slapping my cock with her tits, and Linda must also found this quite fun and she initiated more swing and slapping. Then I am lost for wording to described the next 5 minutes. Only tits lovers and Spanish professor will know how I feel and what I am talking about when you have pretty much the best pair of tits for your pleasure. Time has come and I got to fuck them, I did and quite quickly, I managed to shot out one big load out of the valley while the next several cum shots were just buried inside her tits.

Linda sensed that I have cum, so she collapsed on top of me and rubbed her breasts gently over my mess and my cock and look into my eyes with a smile and asked, are you happy? feel good? I said, you have no idea how good that was, thank you, thank you, thank you.

I was a bit exhausted so I send Linda off to shower first, not sure whether she is ready for me joining her there so I just have my rest, when she finished, she kept the hot water running for me then it's my turn.

I got dressed and more chit chat and Linda asked if I will see her again, I said I will see you every week if you are working closer to the city but I promise I'll be back. got to have more of those tits for sure !!

If you like them young, like them raw and innocent, love natural big boobs, then Linda is a must try and Highly recommended !!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review as always.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Excellent!! thanks for writing it up Ahlungor, now i know who to see !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another to put on the list

Quote Originally Posted by ysj View Post
    Another to put on the list

Mate, you must have plenty on your list by now, time to tick them off, two at a time if you know what I mean ..... haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, you must have plenty on your list by now, time to tick them off, two at a time if you know what I mean ..... haha
    Ahlungor, do you have any intel where this Iris could have gone ? I feel like i've missed something big in my punting career.
    i don't like to live with regrets

Shop Owner
    Thank you for visiting us ~

On General,

Iris, China, 158cm, dress 5, slim petite, natural 34E-23-33, milky silky skin, age 23
    (Cheerful, cute with long brown hair. English 7/8, Massage 6-7, GFE 3-8)

Linda, China, 156cm, dress 7, curvy, natural 35D-25-34, milky silky skin, age 22
    (Sweet, sexy gentle with medium copper hair. English 7, Massage 6, GFE 7-8)

On Personality,

Iris: If she likes you (you need to be good looking or be very nice gentle, or you would offer her more tips), she will be happy, cheerful, passionate, naughty ... If she not into you, she might show some attitude, mechanic, cold or arrogant ...

Linda: Gentle, feminine, soft, friendly nature, a bit shy sometimes as she just started.

On Face,

Iris: Cute, fresh, medium eyes, round baby face, pretty.

Linda: Innocent, big eyes, feminine, oval face, traditional beauty.

We really care more about the personality and attitude, we are in service industrial, to please, to give, to love, to treat all customers equal is the basic philosophy.

When you check all staff after reports section, you may easily find Iris is the only one who had been complained frequently.

I contact her sometimes, now she couldn't work this filed, she loves Australia, she need get her visa, she enjoys her peaceful relaxing life now. She maybe will be back after a while, hopefully she will be mature and change her attitude.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Quote Originally Posted by oto69 View Post
    Ahlungor, do you have any intel where this Iris could have gone ? I feel like i've missed something big in my punting career.
    i don't like to live with regrets
    Mate , we all live with regrets, the wisdom of this game is, if you are after certain types of girl and when you see your kind of girl pops up , don't sit back and wait, that's how you ended up in regrets, as most girls in this industry don't last long ! I see that you have been around since 2015? So don't know how you could miss out on Iris .

Never mind, we all move on and I'm sure someone else will come around sooner than later, good luck .

Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Thank you for visiting us ~

On General,

Iris, China, 158cm, dress 5, slim petite, natural 34E-23-33, milky silky skin, age 23
    (Cheerful, cute with long brown hair. English 7/8, Massage 6-7, GFE 3-8)

Linda, China, 156cm, dress 7, curvy, natural 35D-25-34, milky silky skin, age 22
    (Sweet, sexy gentle with medium copper hair. English 7, Massage 6, GFE 7-8)

On Personality,

Iris: If she likes you (you need to be good looking or be very nice gentle, or you would offer her more tips), she will be happy, cheerful, passionate, naughty ... If she not into you, she might show some attitude, mechanic, cold or arrogant ...

Linda: Gentle, feminine, soft, friendly nature, a bit shy sometimes as she just started.

On Face,

Iris: Cute, fresh, medium eyes, round baby face, pretty.

Linda: Innocent, big eyes, feminine, oval face, traditional beauty.

We really care more about the personality and attitude, we are in service industrial, to please, to give, to love, to treat all customers equal is the basic philosophy.

When you check all staff after reports section, you may easily find Iris is the only one who had been complained frequently.

I contact her sometimes, now she couldn't work this filed, she loves Australia, she need get her visa, she enjoys her peaceful relaxing life now. She maybe will be back after a while, hopefully she will be mature and change her attitude.

Thanks Alice !

That's a great summation ! And I can see that you know your girls very well or getting lots of feedbacks from your regulars, good job.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Mr Ahlungor and ms alice,
    Do you know where is iris going?
    Any informarion

Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    Any informarion
    She is out of the industry now so move on buddy ! If you are only missing her tits , go see Linda , She won't disappoint .

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    She is out of the industry now so move on buddy ! If you are only missing her tits , go see Linda , She won't disappoint .

Cheers
    Plenty of sea in the fish...

Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    Any informarion
    If you are still thinking about Iris , go see the new girl Rita now ! My new no 1 breasts in sydney !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been with this girl three times.
    One hour, two hours and two hours again~
    Time wents so quick when you stay with this lovely innocent baby.
    D cup is the highlight. Huge and soft.
    Also really enjoy with her attitude.
    She is very young and bit shy, not that experienced. But she always look at you by her big eyes, and happy to do whatever you want to make sure you happy~
    Be gentle and respect to her, you will be reward~
    BTW, she have lovely little white feet, wish you guys will enjoy them like i do~~~

Shop Owner
    Linda working Mon and Tue
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999