Thread: KAKA 3 : HandcockJ 1 - Destroyed by a porcelain skinned nymph

Senior Member(無間使者)

KAKA 3 : HandcockJ 1 - Destroyed by a porcelain skinned nymph

Since running into her at the end of her shift a few weeks back I’ve been meaning to challenge Kaka. She was in tight jeans and a white t-shirt. She could’ve been any pretty girl on Uni Campus.
    I originally booked a new girl start today but didn’t feel like Korean PSE tonight.

Ran in through the back and apologised to Wilson for being late and he directed me up to Room 1. Never been there before, but definitely my favourite - spacious room with a round bed and Hentai drawings.

She was a petite Chinese girl from Hangzhou with smooth porcelain skin and a pear shaped face that that didn’t have a hint of surgery - she could’ve belong in court as a concubine at the Forbidden City. A natural beauty like Sheila with a delicate smile and soft eyes.

I was anticipating a passionate GFE experience with her, after all such a petite girl with an innocent face. What else should I expect?

I knocked on the door and a small babe a little over 5 Foot treated me with a shy smile, she pecked me on the lips and hugged me like her boyfriend. I smelt her hair and stroke her ass whispering.. "Lets have some fun..”

She undressed me carefully and commented on my body before leading me to shower for some listerine shots and a brief DFK.

This is where the GFE ended…..

In the shower she washed me throughly and instructed me to turn around and put my hands on the shower screen. “Relax, I look after you…” She then proceeded to use her mouth filled with hot water like a suction cup skimming my thighs, ass cheeks and then she come suction DD while fondling my balls.. I was going to EXPLODE!

A minute or so of this and she asks me to turn for a BBBJ “Big! I like!” She’s born with a honey tongue.

We dry off and move to the bed, she folds the towel on the ground to give me BBBJ on the edge of the bed. I had other plans.

I scooped her up and began DFK her and asked her DATY. We moved to 69 and things got amped up a few notches. I began eating her out, nice and she was responsive to some light fingering… wet.. very wet..

We both got a bit impatient to fuck at this point and she dommed me up for some CG, she started pounding me for dear life, grabbed my neck for DFK and I was spanking her gorgeous ass. She then positioned to what I could only describe as “side saddle”and pumped me some more before moving to reverse CG pulling me up to squeeze her tits and DFK her.

We moved to doggy and she was responsive to light spanking - the sight of her ass in the air and head buried into the pillow was priceless .

Onto mish - the highlight - I jack hammered her in mish till she came the first time screaming “YES I LOVE IT!” She pushed me off panting to show me the juices flowing from her pussy. She pulled me back in for a DFK and said” More……”. I picked her up and with my cock spearing her, Kaka's thighs clamped onto my legs and arms around my neck DFKing me, I was getting quite a leg work out.

I need a break and asked for some DD and some BBBJ.. feeling cheeky I asked her to lay on the edge of the bed with her head hanging over the edge upside down. She didn’t even blink as I started fucking her face (gently of course). I was right next to the mirror so it was quite a sight watching my cock sliding in and out of that beautiful mouth and salvia dribbling the side of her face.

Dommed up for the finale and we went hard again for mish.. she come again drawing me in for a DFK.
    At this point I was beyond coming in the dom, and with a few precious minutes left I whipped off the dom and started to whack off on her tits, my left hand was two knuckles deep fingering her. I released my jet on her little B’s and pulled out my fingers - she responded with her whole body shuddering.
    KAKA 3 : HandcockJ 1

I came in for a sweetheart GFE experience and ended up getting DESTROYED!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how would you rate her looks compared to Shella ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sheila is prettier and great GFE. Kaka is great for PSE.. destroyed me tonight.

Both girls are natural girl next door types.

Banned
    awesome bro! i had Kaka for 30 mins and the session was great, i presume your session with her was 1 hr? i should have longer session with her!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There can only be one Speechwriter lol

I only do 1 hours with Ginza girls now to get the full experience, great fun as they get into it more.

Wait how can you do less than an hour and not leave annoyed you didn't book longer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review! These girls at ginza are all amazing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review handcockJ. So well written. Setting a nice standard of writing for our forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks guys, I try to put effort in as I enjoy reading back and reminiscing about the experience. By no means do my reports hold a flame to Cisco, Caffery Lenka and Wilisno among others.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    why would there be any flaming in this post to others?