Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck buddies

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fuck buddies

Any Bros here ever had a fuck buddy?

If so, where did you meet them, how long before you asked and how did you proposition them to be a fuck buddy?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I typically meet them at Cleveland St. Just that very hard to get hold of them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a few at Uni and mid 20s. Had 4 on the go at one stage. Met them online ICQ ..... I'm oooooold!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    oh man ICQ!!! those were the days~!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fuck buddies are good as long as they are not too draining financially on you and not too fussy about fuckin in a car or disabled toilet or empty buildings/uni/industrial areas/parks etc !
    Lots of hook up sites to find them. Just make it clear upfront with them if you want them to be fuck buddy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I still remember my icq number lol

Fuck buddies just happens when you both enjoy the sex and no strings attached

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro, there is no proper answers to those questions as everyone situation is different.
    Are you in a relationship ? Living alone ? What about her ? DO you really want to keep her as a fucking buddy ?

You just can meet them everywhere but personally internet has been a gold mine for me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    Any Bros here ever had a fuck buddy?

If so, where did you meet them, how long before you asked and how did you proposition them to be a fuck buddy

Cheers
    Me and ex are just fucking. She's not in the same city so I when I go there. We know it's just fucks. Well at least for me. We know each other for maybe 4 years now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    MIRC and ICQ was my battleground back then, I would hook up with a new chick every week. Typical profile would be ABC or Viet 19-20 - first year Uni and from the West. Take them to a mid tier restaurant and would bang them on and off for months, was like shooting fish in a barrel.
    My most memoerable expiernce was meeting a first year law student with long hair, glasses and a virgin. Over coffee at a cafe in the QVB she blurted out right from nowhere.. "I won't let you eat me out, but I'll blow you.." I almost creamed my pants (literally).

Jesus, we went around to every public toilet looking for a place to do it (too poor and cheap to rent a hotel) and ended up getting a blowjob at the KFC toilets on George St (pretty average technique thinking back lol) and fingering her with a bunch of kids running in and out (they knew what we were up to lol)

I'm smiling as I type this as I panicked when the kids came in and I jumped on the toilet and left her kneeling on the floor lol I blew a load at the same time so hard that nearly hit my face (ruined her cardigan though).

We never met again but that memory was enough.. ahhh those were the days

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    honestly tinder LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    My most memoerable expiernce was meeting a first year law student with long hair, glasses and a virgin. Over coffee at a cafe in the QVB she blurted out right from nowhere.. "I won't let you eat me out, but I'll blow you.." I almost creamed my pants (literally).
    Haha what was her UAI? During first year uni, my ambition was to fuck a 100 UAI virgin. I was gunning for this stunner who did medicine. Perfect female specimen. But in the end, no luck. Not even close

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Lot's of fuck buddies over the years.
    Mostly married women.
    And most times the husbands knew and approved.
    They were happy I took the nympho off their hands for a while.
    In fact some times they watched or took pics.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    Haha what was her UAI? During first year uni, my ambition was to fuck a 100 UAI virgin. I was gunning for this stunner who did medicine. Perfect female specimen. But in the end, no luck. Not even close
    Mine is always uni student as a beginner.
    Then moving towards women working in executive level.
    The fun having executive level is ultimate because they know how to enjoy life and definitely no string attached.
    Others experience is go overseas with your buddy for short holiday, then you will not bump into their boyfriends, relatives, husband, etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Lot's of fuck buddies over the years.
    Mostly married women.
    And most times the husbands knew and approved.
    They were happy I took the nympho off their hands for a while.
    In fact some times they watched or took pics.
    You are a legend man. I admire your life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    I found a lot of law students, accounting, nursing. High or low UAI (TER for us back then) didnt matter, they were all horny and repressed chicks who just found freedom from tiger parents. It was always BBFS and BBBJ with occasional Anal awakening. I didn't realise how stupid it was back then but I wished I had an iphone back then..

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Mine is always uni student as a beginner.
    Then moving towards women working in executive level.
    The fun having executive level is ultimate because they know how to enjoy life and definitely no string attached.
    Others experience is go overseas with your buddy for short holiday, then you will not bump into their boyfriends, relatives, husband, etc.
    In a different life, I can just see brother Mate taking me for a holiday in Taiwan and guiding me through all the good fun parks......... haha

帶我去玩晒啲巨乳瑤瑤同G奶志玲 !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    I found a lot of law students, accounting, nursing. High or low UAI (TER for us back then) didnt matter, they were all horny and repressed chicks who just found freedom from tiger parents. It was always BBFS and BBBJ with occasional Anal awakening. I didn't realise how stupid it was back then but I wished I had an iphone back then..
    I've always had trouble getting the repressed ones out of their shell. Practice didn't make perfect - never had luck converting them even though it was one of those things I've always wanted to do. Ended up just going for the more open-minded ones in the end.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How did all the Bros ask them to be uck buddies ?

Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    I was a 6ft1 decently handsome blonde guy who was into amateur bodybuilding in my 20s. So yeah I had many girlfriends, including a couple of models and a people magazine centrefold (think playboy, but less classy), and many fuck buddies and casuals, not that I was even trying. I admit I've been very lucky. Karma's a bitch though, the universe is getting me back after showering me with pretty, big-breasted nymphos all through teens to 30s by cursing me with a depressing & painful failing marriage.
    If you have no children, not too hard to get a divorce?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Reading these stories makes me think of how a part of me wanted to live such a life, having sex with young sexy Asian chicks especially in uni.

Instead I indulged in my anime and card games hobbies... which is probably more expensive than high class punting.

Anyways now hobbies + occasional punts really hurt my wallet =P

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast