Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thailand has made me more hungry

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thailand has made me more hungry

I was not a regular punter before and I was used to go here and there. Now I came back from a ten day trip in Thailand with punting a new girl everyday...
    8 girls - last girl was twice because she was so good lol

I have just began to hunger for more. Every girl I see on the street wish she was a Wl. Especially in Sydney with the variety of Japanese, Korean and Thai girls.

I think I have to take some time off this forum...Sigh...one last punt before I say bye

I'm approaching more girls on tinder now so hopefully they suffice my needs but nothing like a girl who knows what she is doing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I feel you brother.
    My first trip in thailand i was 25 years old. It just fucked my life up with the good and the bad coming with.
    I have no regrets as i did discovered so many things. But jeez, made my punting addiction very hard to control.

And to be sincere, that forum doesn't help at all

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro I'm 28 and my friends sometimes think why I'm punting when I get out there but I could be bothered. CBF taking them to dinner and all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some people are just not made for punting. Took many of my friends in Thailand. Some of them totally understood my point of view and had the time of their life banging everything they could.
    Some of them just couldn't make it even i paid for them and pushing the girl in their hotel room.

I'm heading to Thailand for the first time in a few months any tips?
    I'll be staying in Pattaya before I head to hk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One tip: Cancel everything !

Your life will never be the same.

Enjoy man, that's the only tip i can give you.
    We ve all been there doing the same mistakes, its part of the trip !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yup oto69 is right, you will have a blast time. Just enjoy yourself. How long are you staying Pattaya?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Depends how long you staying there for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to Bangers twice and Pattaya last February,will be returning in November....advice plenty but to keep it short...get line app. Don't give out your phone number and change girls like your undies, everyday ....Thai girls love the dollar so don't be fooled

I'm there for 1-2 weeks, haven't finalised my itinerary

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You are going to Pattaya.
    Enough said.
    Don't bother researching anymore or asking any more questions.
    You have hit the Eldorado of international punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You are going to Pattaya.
    Enough said.
    Don't bother researching anymore or asking any more questions.
    You have hit the Eldorado of international punting.
    Hahah very true indeed. I'm going to Bangkok this Thursday for the 3rd time and what I have done and has worked pretty good is sign on those thai dating sites. Most of them don't have any English at all, but the ones who do you keep talking to them, you tell them you are on holidays there soon, and if they like you, they will pick you up from the airport, and from there is whatever you want to do with them. Last year I went for 3 weeks and didn't leave the hotel for 2 weeks having a great time with this thai bird. Now I have a different one picking me up this time and she even told me I could stay at her apartment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroid19 View Post
    Hahah very true indeed. I'm going to Bangkok this Thursday for the 3rd time and what I have done and has worked pretty good is sign on those thai dating sites. Most of them don't have any English at all, but the ones who do you keep talking to them, you tell them you are on holidays there soon, and if they like you, they will pick you up from the airport, and from there is whatever you want to do with them. Last year I went for 3 weeks and didn't leave the hotel for 2 weeks having a great time with this thai bird. Now I have a different one picking me up this time and she even told me I could stay at her apartment.
    You must be good looking or she is ugly and fat. No pun intended. I never had that opportunity, it was all about the mulla when I was there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm there for 1-2 weeks, haven't finalised my itinerary
    Stay in LK hotel if you can, its 4 star. There are plenty of website to help you guide through Pattaya. Make sure you bargain. If you want more tips, pm me bro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have been probably 15 times to Thailand and find that Bangkok is overpriced now. Pattaya is far better value, and so much better for getting around. I will be there in 3 weeks and will be there for 5 weeks. I am going to try to get 100 shots away with hopefully no repeats...so potentially fucking 100 girls in 5 weeks.If they are good, obviously I will bang them again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I have been probably 15 times to Thailand and find that Bangkok is overpriced now. Pattaya is far better value, and so much better for getting around. I will be there in 3 weeks and will be there for 5 weeks. I am going to try to get 100 shots away with hopefully no repeats...so potentially fucking 100 girls in 5 weeks.If they are good, obviously I will bang them again.
    Jesus, you can probably own a shop with all that bhat you spending.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha, I'm pretty normal mate. You just treat them nicely and they will respond. Her face was ok, but her body was a amazing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by oto69 View Post
    Some people are just not made for punting. Took many of my friends in Thailand. Some of them totally understood my point of view and had the time of their life banging everything they could.
    Some of them just couldn't make it even i paid for them and pushing the girl in their hotel room.
    There three main ways people view sex and you gotta respect them for their views:

1) No sex before marriage
    2) Sex is ok as long as it's part of a loving relationship
    3) Any sex is ok

Different people fall within different parts of the spectrum. I guess the reason some people are against casual sex is due to the nature of sex itself - sex is a primal instinct and this means two things 1) it is a need common to all humans 2) there is a strong urge for it. Because of these two things, it is also something that is hard for humans to control, particularly when there is temptation involved. That's the reason why some religions have such a hard and fast rule for sex before massage - not everyone can control their urges and they want a rule that ensures the safety of everyone. But then there are people who are like "but sex is enjoyable and i can control myself" and these are the people who engage in casual sex. If they can actually control it then all is good. But if they can't but think they can, that's where things can go wrong. It's all a matter of risk appetite.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I love Thailand, so many girls and cheap too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TSQ2580 View Post
    I was not a regular punter before and I was used to go here and there. Now I came back from a ten day trip in Thailand with punting a new girl everyday...
    8 girls - last girl was twice because she was so good lol
    Jeeze mate you are a bloke living the dream wish I had the time and readees to take a ten day punt in the land of smiles. Fucken goodonya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast