Thread: Priscilla - we did not click

Priscilla - we did not click

When I am going to 533 to see someone I have never seen before I never really know if Angie is going to swap someone else in a pretend they are the lady I booked. It is the major reason I go less often then I used to.

The "Priscilla" I saw late one weeknight in January 2017 looked quite a bit like the pics, though from her face she was much older than the 25 others have suggested.

I love a lady who gets involved in the mutual pleasure, who you can have a bit of mutual fun with - like I did with Baby previously. But that just did not happen with Priscilla. She was very passive and I was not able to a break through that and draw her out at all.

OK, it was late, she had obviously been there for a long shift, and we did not share much of a common language - but difficulties like that have been overcome many times before.

Not this time though

I left fairly flat and disappointed - wondering if Angie had done her "switcharoo" again as this lady's age was certainly not 25 or even close and she was not much like the other reviews of her here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review.

Switch a girls is one of the worst thing management can do.
    It's called stupidity especially when they know that they get reviewed on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by oto69 View Post
    Thanks for the review.

Switch a girls is one of the worst thing management can do.
    It's called stupidity especially when they know that they get reviewed on internet.
    I don't know if this is what happened - maybe the other reviewers just are flattering in their age assessment - maybe she was just having a bad day - maybe we simply didn't click.

But I do wonder.

Angie's approach to business obviously works for her establishment. There is never a lack of clients.

I have had some magnificent times at 533 - just the uncertainty of who I will really get discourages me from going regularly

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Don't know what day you visited but Priscilla only works Mondays and she is on holidays this week and I think again next week.

She is usually bubbly and fun to be with and speaks reasonable English though I have to concentrate and ask her to repeat things sometimes.

She is a bit older than 25

I do connect with her and so we have a great punt but its like any girl to have a great punt you need to connect.

Don't know if you saw Priscilla or not but she is a small build nice body and backside with nice B natural tits that love attention.

Sorry you didn't enjoy your time with the so call Priscilla.

If you did get a switch then I am sorry for you and the girl because both of you loose its not fair to either of you.

Banned
    We should stop going to these places, it only encourages them.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Don't know what day you visited but Priscilla only works Mondays
    She was on the roster Littlewonder, and the report is from Jan - I just have kept putting off writing it