Thread: Very Pretty Jenny, great techniques.

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

Very Pretty Jenny, great techniques.

After traipsing the city all day I needed a parlour with a shower so as not to offend the masseuse. This reduced the options somewhat, but DOS was not far from where I was (could have gone to Bamboo I realised afterwards) so up the stairs and picked Jenny from the lineup.

She is relatively tall, long legs, nice B cup boobs and a skirt that gave me a lovely glimpse of her ass cheeks whenever she had to bend over to get more oil - I wonder if she deliberately left it on the lower shelf of the cupboard just because she enjoyed knowing I was having a perv!

Anyway, a very competent massage followed - she said she had only just started working in relaxation, but had good experience overseas in legit massage and it showed. She is a very pretty girl, but very warm and not yet jaded by jacking off countless punters groping her.

Her part 2 was just as good as the massage - wonderful stroking technique, responsive to instruction, happy to share those delicious boobs, and coaxed an explosive finish that she almost had to recoil from. Aaaaarrhhh. Still reflecting on it a few days later!
    Last edited by henry_lawson; 12-04-2017 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review, I am sorry now that I did not book her today.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm glad someone started a thread on Jenny. Lovely girl with a top body and first class service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her photo is certainly very tempting. You guys have convinced me to give her a go!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Agree very nice

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes...Jenny is a nice girl. I had her last week and she said it was her second day. I think she is definately over 30 but great body and lots of good chat. She was on her period then so no pussy play unfortunately but I think it may be on offer . She is listed as PS so maybe she might go the extra mile with some guys...although she is not PS+. We were discussing favourite fucking positions and she said that she loves doggy, maybe someone from here might sample her soon.

just finished work early with some time to burn. what better way but to visit Diva on Sussex. was hoping Eudora was working, but that was not meant to be. its alright, i just check out the line up. All the hot divas girl introduced themselves and i was captivated by Jenny, first impression she was very beautiful slim and tall. she stood out among the girls. naturally she was the one, settle for 1 hour. We had good chemistry and chatted happily. its was bonus i spoke cantonese too. so she is ultra GFE. however, that's where she fall short for me. She didn't strip down fully and left the panty on, again the usual "period"excuse. but i did manage to feel it from outside briefly and confirmed it's not true. and brother King wally, i don't think she was actually on period. i wonder why women said that thinking we are stupid not noticing this shit. i rather you say the truth and i respect that. This is a major turn off for me unless she has great rack which is not the case.

her massage skill is lacking, random pushing and pressing. at one point i was getting bored. Part 2 is your standard yanking. its a pity as we did get along so well. i ended up leaving 45min mark as it was getting too boring for me. it did not hit the spot for me. will i see her again? Definitely NO. Perhaps other bros might have better encounter.
    she is lacking in service, but she love to chit chat. that part was alright. then again, i am not really there to chit chat am i? Suffice to said, i left unsatisfied and a little unhappy. Geez. maybe i should start check out other joint just to mix things up a bit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
    .......Geez. maybe i should start check out other joint just to mix things up a bit.
    Try Sussex Star if you're not happy with Diva. The girls are not bad over there. We are blessed to have many RNT places in Sydney. Too many Asian girls available.

Hi Bro cuteguy, thanks for the recommendation. i do visit Sussex Star too. pity they are getting a lot of heat from media these days. Saw them on SMH last week. must be slow news day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was fortunate enough to visit her the other day, here are my takes:

Tall, big framed (not fat, big bones), good looking face, very nice butt, but rather flat chest and overall average figure

Very friendly and chatty personality

Part 1: Good but not exceptional

Part 2: Here comes the fun part, highly skilled in standard extra and very skilled in slight above extra. Personally she is not my type but I think I will go back just for that. During part two she was playful and not much out of bound for me. It was great fun. Your mileage might differ is the play of the game

Overall:

7/10 Just because she is not my type, but otherwise can easily go higher for some people. recommended for face, skill, service, height and friendliness. Not recommended for boobs and bodily figure