Thread: BARBIE NUT Limbo. The BEST WORST experience I could hope for!

BARBIE NUT Limbo. The BEST WORST experience I could hope for!

First AR. Felt compelled to write it after seeing Barbie.

*Edit*
    Let me preface this by saying. Barbie's Size is fine. Take a ruler. Measure. If you're less than or equal to 14cm. Should be fine.
    Only if you are on the high end of the bell curve then you might pause to consider. after which you should make booking anyway because you're missing out if you don't.
    *end Edit*

Intro
    Been punting for about a year now, some good, some bad, nothing amazing. Then came Barbie who needs some special mention.
    After reading many high praises about Barbie I Had to see for myself what all the fuss was about.

Stats
    Name: Barbie
    Session: Mid April 2017, late night session
    Cost: 300AUD/H
    Age: 24-29 ?? Hard to judge when girls have a lot of makeup on
    Breast: Enhanced D.

Wet rainy Wednesday night, and felt like some pampering, pretty tired after work but after reading so many raving reviews about Barbie (not enough in my opinion) and what great service she provides I thought I’d reward myself and pay her a visit.

Messaged Ginza and booked 1 hour, fast response rate and painless process. Unlike other establishments where texts go ignored.

Environment:
    I don’t think Ginza gets enough recognition for the Quality rooms they provide.
    I got ROOM 8
    Japanese themed.
    The standard of Ginza room I must say is head and shoulders above their competition.
    BIG and spacious Clean, interesting, almost fantasy like. I’d compare it to rooms at Disney land or universal studio where you take out away from reality and drops you in a dream. That or an underground yakuza sex room. Either way, I was admiring the room and got a tad excited.

Fresh air from mould, cob webs Dust and dingy motel style places.

Looks:
    From this forum, I got the impression of (go see Miki for beauty) and (see Barbie for service).
    Having seen both. I’d say it’s like comparing Lamborghinis to Ferraris. They’re both surgically enhanced, both are gorgeous IMHO. And I would not complain nor nit-pick, if you want a beautiful girl. You can’t go wrong with either. Of course, YMMV and likewise might come down to personal taste.
    If you want my opinion on who’s better? Flip a coin.

Body:
    When I first laid eyes on barbie my brain went WOW. What a body. In a dazzling evening dress. The type to show off a leg, her physic is definitely a neck breaking head turner.
    And her figure? hour glass but a thin one, with a great ratio. A lot of taller Asians seem to make up their height with a long torso but barbie got her height from longer legs and dam that’s sexy.

Barbie’s body type is athletic. Now that word gets thrown around a lot and majority of the time it’s not true but for Barbie, it’s quite accurate. She has got an almost gymnast’s build without hardcore muscles. Most like a secret female 007. And considering how flexible she is in bed I’m pretty sure she is no stranger to yoka or gym.

One of the best things about this body type is how good she feels to hug and hold. Her skin is tight, I mean teenage girl tight. Firm and full of youthful elasticity, her athletic body with minimal fat results in a sensation when holding her not often found.

Usually when you hold a thin girl you either get stick and bones or some loose skin because of the layer of fat.

Not barbie. She feels solid and feels so right.
    It’s almost like the difference between holding the newest premium Iphone/Samsung compared to the lesser phones. Her body just feels premium to hold.

Her height was decent height 165+ maybe can’t remember but not short most of the time was lying down lol.

Breast and Butt:

Breast: enhanced D, scars are still visible suggesting they are quite recent. I’m usually not a fan of Enhanced breasts but Barbie is quite nice and I didn’t mind which surprised me.

NB: no nipple play because it apparently hurts due to the surgery. So for Fellas who like to suckle on them, lick them or just squeeze nipples. Not allowed.

Butt: Tight, toned, small Asian girl but. Opposite of a Brazilian butt, which was right up my alley.
    For anyone who watched the show Californication “it’s tight like a 10 year old virgin boys butt”

Attitude:
    Barbie is energetic. Very energetic, not the I’m on drugs energetic but more like she just got some amazing news and is on top of the world experiencing an emotional high energetic.

She’s Vivacious!!!

Miki and Barbie both give off this happy go lucky not a care in the world vibe. Though barbie is a notch more. Kind of makes me feel like I’m missing out on something amazing in life.

She’s cheeky, keen, eager to please. and an amazing attitude. (more on this later)

The session:

Walked in, said Hi. Nothing Hot and bothered yet. Tired from a long of work, my energy was on the low end
    Wanted took a shower alone to just go Arrhhhhhhh fucking warm water on the body. Barbie can wait. Shower was 10 min. lol at barbie’s rate, one of the most expensive shower I’ve taken. But refreshed.
    Dried off and onto bed

We chit chatted for about 10 min. About what? Barbie’s life. She’s quite chatty and super friendly. Feeling I get is like if you visit someone’s house and there is a 5 year old kid who just discovered the art of conversation and excited seeing someone who’s new and want to show you and tell you everything.

The Service.

Now!! Maybe it’s the way I’m wired, oversexed over the years or the internet ruined mind but massages, cat baths etc does nothing for me and often I find myself drifting off in though while the girl tries her hardest raise my flag.
    Hence normally just bj and sex with sometimes an archieve of images and senarios that I know will get me off stored in my brain as back up.

But Barbie has been praised for her service so I wanted to see the fuss and I was impressed.

I read so much about this Nuru massage. Which for one reason or another I asked to skip. So Barbie told me turn around and lie on stomach.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnddd….. cat bath. -_-‘

In my experience. I’ve always hated cat baths. For me it is often done with a hard tipped tongue licking my zero sensation nipples then tracing down my body like someone warmed up a sharpies marker and started to draw on my body.

Not Barbie. Nup Bam! Whole tongue. Soft, oh so soft. moderate pressure and WARM pushed onto my back, like she’s going for the world record of amount of surface area she can cover with her tongue. Or the amount of spit she can leave behind on my back per swoop. I’ve never had that before and as she slid up and down mid spin and my god I is so relaxing I still can remember thinking “FUCK this feels so nice.”

Which is RARE for cat bath which I usually hate.

So far. Pretty impressed.

After a few min of this though it just started to tickle so I asked to change.

So she got me to get on my knees and hands like she’s going to doggy me. And said “I’m the boss”
    Half expecting a black cock strap on to rear its ugly head. I was ready to run out the room. HAHA

Regardless, never being in this position I was bit excited about what she has planned next.

Earlier I told barbie no DD and I would like CBJ so Barbie started to suck and lick my balls while gently stroking my shaft.
    Her mouth Warm, so warm. Under normal circumstances ball sucking hurts cuz the girls don’t do it right. But the way Barbie does it. I would leave them in her mouth permanently if I could.
    It’s like my balls were in a Japanese bath and warm wet and ready and her tongue is soft. So soft.

She started to shift up towards my anus and I said no. she worked on my ball more. Then thighs then balls then down to my penis. Again, I said no. But like a cheeky little child she went and gave them both a quick licked them both anyway. Lighting fast. So fast I just felt my asshole and penis warm up.
    And her saying No???

So cheeky

Can’t even get mad at her. She’s just that lovable.

CBJ:-
    Turned around a domed up while I received a CBJ. She definitely knows her way around the shaft.
    She sucks RIGHT. She sucks like how guys should eat girls. With a SOFT tongue.
    Laser locked eye contact and like a well choreograph dance she travels from the tip down to the sack. Alternating just enough to give both the attention they need. And never was her tongue hard.

Words to describe her tongue action.
    Creamy
    Delicate
    Skily
    creamy
    smooth

Soon I found myself sitting up and just watching her perform. It was almost like I’m watching my own POV bj scene, a surreal. That archive I usually store in my head? don’t need it. It’s right in front of me. With the Best seat in the house.

Some Deep throat. While impressive. Personally, the sensation of hitting the anterior portion of the cervical vertebra (aka bruising their throat) isn’t comfortable for me.

FS
    Changed Doms
    As she climbs on top. And sat down. Devastation.

My dick doesn’t go all the way in. it stops. Dead stop. It felt like the head of my penis pushing against the palm of Gandalf’s hand with him saying “Thou shall now pass!”

(penis is tad above average length)

I looked down. About 5cm of my shaft still out.
    She sat down more. I got worried, didn’t want my dick to break.

Also slightly disappointed at the prospect of not being able to pound her hard. Not unless I wanted to test out which is more pain resistant. Her cervix or my penis head.

Barbie moved around, changed positions to no avail. Regardless of what gymnastic position barbie got into Gandalf’s hand stayed put and I travelled no further. At one point she was doing a lunge. Man that girl is flexible.

Doggy? Nup
    Missionary? Nup

Despite a triumphant effort and many positions. No progress.

You shall not go deep!!

What to do? what to do?

It was at this point I saw the sign on the wall for Extras.
    Anal… hmmm
    And like a mind reader Barbie is like NO no no no no no no…….. no ANAL!!!!! Haha.. I didn’t say anything

A few other positions I know would work and not go deep but none of them was doing it for me that night.
    I really wanted to pound Barbie
    1. Because she’s so gorgeous
    2. Because she’s gorgeous
    3. SO gorgeous
    But at the same time hurting girls during sex is one of my big turn offs.

But at this point I’m playing mind games with myself. Taking me out of the moment.

I kept checking if she’s ok and that I wasn’t hurting her and her reply was a smile and it’s fine keep going, doesn’t hurt.
    But my penis and my brain didn’t trust what she was saying.

Penis: Gandalf still there. And at the very least it can’t be comfortable.

Head: She’s just saying it doesn’t. She’s being a trooper and wants to you finish. Don’t be a dick either finish fast or call it.

I was almost going to call it quits.
    1. Didn’t want finish at the expense of physically hurting her.
    2. Didn’t really need another reason.

So, for the next 5 min I laid in a lazy dog position admiring her body in the 4 mirrors

With not long left. I thought I try missionary (a position I don’t usually come in. quite rare actually)
    I can keep an eye on her facial expression and calibrate accordingly
    And
    So began the some of the BEST WORST minutes of my life. Keeping it shallow as to not ram up against the cervix. Each stroke was not nearly as deep as I want it to go. the Soon meh sensations, started to feel nice. With her gorgeous body in full view to boot

Trying to maintain a constant depth and at the same time I’m trying to interpret Barbie’s face expressions is a challenging to say the least.
    Is that a face of pain? Or a face of pleasure. THEY LOOK SO A LIKE!
    Ok try Sound. DAMMIT SIMILAR ALSO.

Soon I started to feel better. In fact the journey to orgasm began.
    You guys know the feeling. When that tingle is felt in the penis and it gets more and more intense until you detonate and rupture.

The feeling was good, really good. Which was HORRIBLE!

WHY?

As the good Feelings rise. Naturally, all I want to do was ram balls deep into her at 100 miles per hour. But I couldn’t because when I inched forward a smidge. I get a reminder to back off by a stiff cervix hit to my penis head.

Wanting to pound but can’t
    is like an itch you can’t scratch.
    Trying to remember something on the tip of your tongue.
    A sneeze that never comes.
    A Base that just won’t drop at a club.

THAT HANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg the HANG!!!
    ALL ROLLED INTO ONE.

The better it felt and closer I got the finishing the more I wanted to pound her the more I had to hold off and CAN’T.

I was in NUT LIMBO where I’m so close but was held there.

After what felt like an eternity. And I don’t know if my brain was playing tricks on me but Barbie looked like she was really enjoying it also. To be honest. Maybe my brain was playing or it’s turned to mush from NUT limbo and I started to see things.

Barbies moans got louder. (she’s liking it) Woohooo

OR increase in pain and screams of pain

Usually when moans get louder I hold out until the girl finishes then I finish. But this was not that time. Just in this case, I read her body language wrong.

Impossible decision here.

I hold out.
    1. I am just prolonging her suffering. Or allow her to finish
    I finish
    1. End her suffering or deny her, her climax.

Bah. Fuck it. I’m finishing
    And it was the most confusing emotion I’ve felt to finishing in recent memory.
    I blew hard, it felt so nice. BUT I couldn’t burry my dick ball deep in her which is what I think we are instinctively program to want to do.

Spent. We laid there, her holding me and I once again reminding me how amazing her body feels to hold.

Time almost up. Grabbed a Showered. Barbie. Jumping around, not limping (good sign)

I double checked if I hurt her before I left and she said No and seem to be just as happy as before. (whatever drug she’s on. I want some)

Jokingly, I said that I’ll book her again tomorrow and she seem happy to hear it. Then went on to demonstrate playfully different positions we can try to mitigate our little obstacle.

Hug goodbye and I’m out.
    Her last words “See you tomorrow”

After:
    Reception asked how was the service, I said she’s a bit short but otherwise GREAT.
    5 min later Wilson called and asked did she say I hurt her. I mistakenly thought was a follow up quality control call make sure I had a good time.

I Explained that. Just statement that she was short. But we made it work and that she was great. No one got hurt.

After I hung up. I thought to myself. Wilson probably didn’t call to make sure my experience was good. But probably wanted to check to make sure I didn’t hurt or mishandled one of their best. And whether to ban me or not. Lol

After thought:
    I had fun. Even if it might not read it. I think it was one of my most memorable and fun experiences. I left euphoric and happy. And I think it’s the whole package her personality her willingness to please plus not to mention her SKILLS.

Would I return: If I genuinely didn’t hurt her (still don’t know if she was lying to me so I can have a good time or I genuinely didn’t hurt her. I’ll never know)
    If I ask to book Barbie again and Wilson doesn’t say no. I’ll take that as a no

But if I could. Definitely.

Barbie is Definitely an experience. Everyone should do themselves a favour and see Barbie.

The only con and word of warning is
    1. No nipple play
    2. If you’ve previously been told by girls you have a big dick and feel like torturing yourself (the good kind) go for it. Don’t big a dick and hurt her, she’s way too nice.

Thanks for the AR, though it is kind of weird that Wilson called you maybe you were a little rough?

I'm a pretty girthy lad downstairs and she was able to handle me fine and enjoyed herself but I do know that Wilson has me tagged as a gentle customer lol
    When I was with her, her screams were obviously positive as she was yelling "thank you" at the top of her voice when she came.

I guess try and book her again and see if Wilson lets you.

Also regarding cat baths, I'm kind of the opposite. I'm extremely ticklish from my chest to my knees so its a different kind of torture at times for me. Barbie was a little disgruntled at my constant giggling but I had to explain that its involuntary.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Enjoyed the review,so friggin funny.please keep them coming.
    You've either got a huge cock or Barbies a tiny girl...10/10 for you're review brother

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow! What a ride reading that AR. Barbie is such a professional in every sense, she sets the Standard at Ginza. However if you manage to crack that facade a little the sensual experience is even better. Her routine is like watching a Cold Play performance in a stadium. Her sensual experience is like watching them play in a intimate jazz club, when they just did a spur of the moment performance.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Thanks for the AR, though it is kind of weird that Wilson called you maybe you were a little rough?
    I'm a pretty girthy lad downstairs and she was able to handle me fine and enjoyed herself
    i know. Hope i'm not busted

my girth although slightly above average is usually not an issue. It's the length.
    I use to think my ex girlfriends say it just to bloat my ego.
    but after a decent amount of sexual partners and a few bruised uterus. I have learned what i can and can't do and developed special senses and feel to know when I've gone too far or pushed too hard.

Recently since i started punting. consistently, WLs says i'm high up there in terms of size/length whenever i raise my flag. Unless it is something they all say.

And i definitely wasn't rough and was trying to be super careful. I don't think. i'm not sure. pretty sure i wasn't.

I guess try and book her again and see if Wilson lets you.
    As much as i would love to. It might not be worth it.
    The mental and physical anguish. It's punishment during the session yet so fun.

Might cool off over the Easter break and reassess.

Who knows. Wilson might have be tagged as Banned.

Also regarding cat baths, I'm kind of the opposite. I'm extremely ticklish from my chest to my knees so its a different kind of torture at times for me. Barbie was a little disgruntled at my constant giggling but I had to explain that its involuntary.
    Haha i Giggled as well. It's soo nice but when she got to some spots it just tickles.

Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    Her sensual experience is like watching them play in a intimate jazz club, when they just did a spur of the moment performance.
    Yeah. I bet she has many deeper layers, and you can't get to experience all in one sitting.
    She is definitely a show where i can just sit back and watch. Multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy tasman View Post
    Enjoyed the review,so friggin funny.please keep them coming.
    You've either got a huge cock or Barbies a tiny girl...10/10 for you're review brother
    To Be honest. i haven't seen many penis sizes in my life. let alone erect ones.
    My reference point for penis is probably Porn. And i'm pretty sure they're not the standard.
    I don't consider myself big. I Think i look average. But girls and WL say otherwise.

I was just impressed at how good Barbie handled the situation. Most girls handle it differently.

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    i know. Hope i'm not busted

my girth although slightly above average is usually not an issue. It's the length.
    I use to think my ex girlfriends say it just to bloat my ego.
    but after a decent amount of sexual partners and a few bruised uterus. I have learned what i can and can't do and developed special senses and feel to know when I've gone too far or pushed too hard.

Recently since i started punting. consistently, WLs says i'm high up there in terms of size/length whenever i raise my flag. Unless it is something they all say.

And i definitely wasn't rough and was trying to be super careful. I don't think. i'm not sure. pretty sure i wasn't.

As much as i would love to. It might not be worth it.
    The mental and physical anguish. It's punishment during the session yet so fun.

Might cool off over the Easter break and reassess.

Who knows. Wilson might have be tagged as Banned.

Haha i Giggled as well. It's soo nice but when she got to some spots it just tickles.

It might simply be that she asked for a break after your session and Wilson was doing due diligance. I've had a WL tell me before that she needed to take a break after our session and she wouldnt be seeing any other clients for a while lol.

My penis is slightly above average length but high end girth so I run into issues with asian girls being to tight and finding it painful so I tend to really start quite slow until I know the girl is comfortable.
    You need to wait until you find a WL who enjoys larger dicks lol.

I would recommend Jolin from ginza if you are Asian but I have a feeling you arent. She basically confessed to me that she was sore and found my size difficult on our first meeting (she didnt show it at the time) but was fine with on my return visits.
    During our last session she confessed that she hasnt cum in ages (I'm guessing since she went asian only) and basically went ham with some crazy rotating cowgirl and really enjoyed a hard pounding. It was such an amazing session that I wanted to do another AR but I've already done multiple on Jolin lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR. It is not a bad issue to have I guess... lol. Ginza definitely tickling my appetite

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    First AR. Felt compelled to write it after seeing Barbie.

*Edit*
    Let me preface this by saying. Barbie's Size is fine. Take a ruler. Measure. If you're less than or equal to 14cm. Should be fine.
    Only if you are on the high end of the bell curve then you might pause to consider. after which you should make booking anyway because you're missing out if you don't.
    *end Edit*

Intro
    Been punting for about a year now, some good, some bad, nothing amazing. Then came Barbie who needs some special mention.
    After reading many high praises about Barbie I Had to see for myself what all the fuss was about.

Stats
    Name: Barbie
    Session: Mid April 2017, late night session
    Cost: 300AUD/H
    Age: 24-29 ?? Hard to judge when girls have a lot of makeup on
    Breast: Enhanced D.

Wet rainy Wednesday night, and felt like some pampering, pretty tired after work but after reading so many raving reviews about Barbie (not enough in my opinion) and what great service she provides I thought I’d reward myself and pay her a visit.

Messaged Ginza and booked 1 hour, fast response rate and painless process. Unlike other establishments where texts go ignored.

Environment:
    I don’t think Ginza gets enough recognition for the Quality rooms they provide.
    I got ROOM 8
    Japanese themed.
    The standard of Ginza room I must say is head and shoulders above their competition.
    BIG and spacious Clean, interesting, almost fantasy like. I’d compare it to rooms at Disney land or universal studio where you take out away from reality and drops you in a dream. That or an underground yakuza sex room. Either way, I was admiring the room and got a tad excited.

Fresh air from mould, cob webs Dust and dingy motel style places.

Looks:
    From this forum, I got the impression of (go see Miki for beauty) and (see Barbie for service).
    Having seen both. I’d say it’s like comparing Lamborghinis to Ferraris. They’re both surgically enhanced, both are gorgeous IMHO. And I would not complain nor nit-pick, if you want a beautiful girl. You can’t go wrong with either. Of course, YMMV and likewise might come down to personal taste.
    If you want my opinion on who’s better? Flip a coin.

Body:
    When I first laid eyes on barbie my brain went WOW. What a body. In a dazzling evening dress. The type to show off a leg, her physic is definitely a neck breaking head turner.
    And her figure? hour glass but a thin one, with a great ratio. A lot of taller Asians seem to make up their height with a long torso but barbie got her height from longer legs and dam that’s sexy.

Barbie’s body type is athletic. Now that word gets thrown around a lot and majority of the time it’s not true but for Barbie, it’s quite accurate. She has got an almost gymnast’s build without hardcore muscles. Most like a secret female 007. And considering how flexible she is in bed I’m pretty sure she is no stranger to yoka or gym.

One of the best things about this body type is how good she feels to hug and hold. Her skin is tight, I mean teenage girl tight. Firm and full of youthful elasticity, her athletic body with minimal fat results in a sensation when holding her not often found.

Usually when you hold a thin girl you either get stick and bones or some loose skin because of the layer of fat.

Not barbie. She feels solid and feels so right.
    It’s almost like the difference between holding the newest premium Iphone/Samsung compared to the lesser phones. Her body just feels premium to hold.

Her height was decent height 165+ maybe can’t remember but not short most of the time was lying down lol.

Breast and Butt:

Breast: enhanced D, scars are still visible suggesting they are quite recent. I’m usually not a fan of Enhanced breasts but Barbie is quite nice and I didn’t mind which surprised me.

NB: no nipple play because it apparently hurts due to the surgery. So for Fellas who like to suckle on them, lick them or just squeeze nipples. Not allowed.

Butt: Tight, toned, small Asian girl but. Opposite of a Brazilian butt, which was right up my alley.
    For anyone who watched the show Californication “it’s tight like a 10 year old virgin boys butt”

Attitude:
    Barbie is energetic. Very energetic, not the I’m on drugs energetic but more like she just got some amazing news and is on top of the world experiencing an emotional high energetic.

She’s Vivacious!!!

Miki and Barbie both give off this happy go lucky not a care in the world vibe. Though barbie is a notch more. Kind of makes me feel like I’m missing out on something amazing in life.

She’s cheeky, keen, eager to please. and an amazing attitude. (more on this later)

The session:

Walked in, said Hi. Nothing Hot and bothered yet. Tired from a long of work, my energy was on the low end
    Wanted took a shower alone to just go Arrhhhhhhh fucking warm water on the body. Barbie can wait. Shower was 10 min. lol at barbie’s rate, one of the most expensive shower I’ve taken. But refreshed.
    Dried off and onto bed

We chit chatted for about 10 min. About what? Barbie’s life. She’s quite chatty and super friendly. Feeling I get is like if you visit someone’s house and there is a 5 year old kid who just discovered the art of conversation and excited seeing someone who’s new and want to show you and tell you everything.

The Service.

Now!! Maybe it’s the way I’m wired, oversexed over the years or the internet ruined mind but massages, cat baths etc does nothing for me and often I find myself drifting off in though while the girl tries her hardest raise my flag.
    Hence normally just bj and sex with sometimes an archieve of images and senarios that I know will get me off stored in my brain as back up.

But Barbie has been praised for her service so I wanted to see the fuss and I was impressed.

I read so much about this Nuru massage. Which for one reason or another I asked to skip. So Barbie told me turn around and lie on stomach.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnddd….. cat bath. -_-‘

In my experience. I’ve always hated cat baths. For me it is often done with a hard tipped tongue licking my zero sensation nipples then tracing down my body like someone warmed up a sharpies marker and started to draw on my body.

Not Barbie. Nup Bam! Whole tongue. Soft, oh so soft. moderate pressure and WARM pushed onto my back, like she’s going for the world record of amount of surface area she can cover with her tongue. Or the amount of spit she can leave behind on my back per swoop. I’ve never had that before and as she slid up and down mid spin and my god I is so relaxing I still can remember thinking “FUCK this feels so nice.”

Which is RARE for cat bath which I usually hate.

So far. Pretty impressed.

After a few min of this though it just started to tickle so I asked to change.

So she got me to get on my knees and hands like she’s going to doggy me. And said “I’m the boss”
    Half expecting a black cock strap on to rear its ugly head. I was ready to run out the room. HAHA

Regardless, never being in this position I was bit excited about what she has planned next.

Earlier I told barbie no DD and I would like CBJ so Barbie started to suck and lick my balls while gently stroking my shaft.
    Her mouth Warm, so warm. Under normal circumstances ball sucking hurts cuz the girls don’t do it right. But the way Barbie does it. I would leave them in her mouth permanently if I could.
    It’s like my balls were in a Japanese bath and warm wet and ready and her tongue is soft. So soft.

She started to shift up towards my anus and I said no. she worked on my ball more. Then thighs then balls then down to my penis. Again, I said no. But like a cheeky little child she went and gave them both a quick licked them both anyway. Lighting fast. So fast I just felt my asshole and penis warm up.
    And her saying No???

So cheeky

Can’t even get mad at her. She’s just that lovable.

CBJ:-
    Turned around a domed up while I received a CBJ. She definitely knows her way around the shaft.
    She sucks RIGHT. She sucks like how guys should eat girls. With a SOFT tongue.
    Laser locked eye contact and like a well choreograph dance she travels from the tip down to the sack. Alternating just enough to give both the attention they need. And never was her tongue hard.

Words to describe her tongue action.
    Creamy
    Delicate
    Skily
    creamy
    smooth

Soon I found myself sitting up and just watching her perform. It was almost like I’m watching my own POV bj scene, a surreal. That archive I usually store in my head? don’t need it. It’s right in front of me. With the Best seat in the house.

Some Deep throat. While impressive. Personally, the sensation of hitting the anterior portion of the cervical vertebra (aka bruising their throat) isn’t comfortable for me.

FS
    Changed Doms
    As she climbs on top. And sat down. Devastation.

My dick doesn’t go all the way in. it stops. Dead stop. It felt like the head of my penis pushing against the palm of Gandalf’s hand with him saying “Thou shall now pass!”

(penis is tad above average length)

I looked down. About 5cm of my shaft still out.
    She sat down more. I got worried, didn’t want my dick to break.

Also slightly disappointed at the prospect of not being able to pound her hard. Not unless I wanted to test out which is more pain resistant. Her cervix or my penis head.

Barbie moved around, changed positions to no avail. Regardless of what gymnastic position barbie got into Gandalf’s hand stayed put and I travelled no further. At one point she was doing a lunge. Man that girl is flexible.

Doggy? Nup
    Missionary? Nup

Despite a triumphant effort and many positions. No progress.

You shall not go deep!!

What to do? what to do?

It was at this point I saw the sign on the wall for Extras.
    Anal… hmmm
    And like a mind reader Barbie is like NO no no no no no no…….. no ANAL!!!!! Haha.. I didn’t say anything

A few other positions I know would work and not go deep but none of them was doing it for me that night.
    I really wanted to pound Barbie
    1. Because she’s so gorgeous
    2. Because she’s gorgeous
    3. SO gorgeous
    But at the same time hurting girls during sex is one of my big turn offs.

But at this point I’m playing mind games with myself. Taking me out of the moment.

I kept checking if she’s ok and that I wasn’t hurting her and her reply was a smile and it’s fine keep going, doesn’t hurt.
    But my penis and my brain didn’t trust what she was saying.

Penis: Gandalf still there. And at the very least it can’t be comfortable.

Head: She’s just saying it doesn’t. She’s being a trooper and wants to you finish. Don’t be a dick either finish fast or call it.

I was almost going to call it quits.
    1. Didn’t want finish at the expense of physically hurting her.
    2. Didn’t really need another reason.

So, for the next 5 min I laid in a lazy dog position admiring her body in the 4 mirrors

With not long left. I thought I try missionary (a position I don’t usually come in. quite rare actually)
    I can keep an eye on her facial expression and calibrate accordingly
    And
    So began the some of the BEST WORST minutes of my life. Keeping it shallow as to not ram up against the cervix. Each stroke was not nearly as deep as I want it to go. the Soon meh sensations, started to feel nice. With her gorgeous body in full view to boot

Trying to maintain a constant depth and at the same time I’m trying to interpret Barbie’s face expressions is a challenging to say the least.
    Is that a face of pain? Or a face of pleasure. THEY LOOK SO A LIKE!
    Ok try Sound. DAMMIT SIMILAR ALSO.

Soon I started to feel better. In fact the journey to orgasm began.
    You guys know the feeling. When that tingle is felt in the penis and it gets more and more intense until you detonate and rupture.

The feeling was good, really good. Which was HORRIBLE!

WHY?

As the good Feelings rise. Naturally, all I want to do was ram balls deep into her at 100 miles per hour. But I couldn’t because when I inched forward a smidge. I get a reminder to back off by a stiff cervix hit to my penis head.

Wanting to pound but can’t
    is like an itch you can’t scratch.
    Trying to remember something on the tip of your tongue.
    A sneeze that never comes.
    A Base that just won’t drop at a club.

THAT HANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg the HANG!!!
    ALL ROLLED INTO ONE.

The better it felt and closer I got the finishing the more I wanted to pound her the more I had to hold off and CAN’T.

I was in NUT LIMBO where I’m so close but was held there.

After what felt like an eternity. And I don’t know if my brain was playing tricks on me but Barbie looked like she was really enjoying it also. To be honest. Maybe my brain was playing or it’s turned to mush from NUT limbo and I started to see things.

Barbies moans got louder. (she’s liking it) Woohooo

OR increase in pain and screams of pain

Usually when moans get louder I hold out until the girl finishes then I finish. But this was not that time. Just in this case, I read her body language wrong.

Impossible decision here.

I hold out.
    1. I am just prolonging her suffering. Or allow her to finish
    I finish
    1. End her suffering or deny her, her climax.

Bah. Fuck it. I’m finishing
    And it was the most confusing emotion I’ve felt to finishing in recent memory.
    I blew hard, it felt so nice. BUT I couldn’t burry my dick ball deep in her which is what I think we are instinctively program to want to do.

Spent. We laid there, her holding me and I once again reminding me how amazing her body feels to hold.

Time almost up. Grabbed a Showered. Barbie. Jumping around, not limping (good sign)

I double checked if I hurt her before I left and she said No and seem to be just as happy as before. (whatever drug she’s on. I want some)

Jokingly, I said that I’ll book her again tomorrow and she seem happy to hear it. Then went on to demonstrate playfully different positions we can try to mitigate our little obstacle.

Hug goodbye and I’m out.
    Her last words “See you tomorrow”

After:
    Reception asked how was the service, I said she’s a bit short but otherwise GREAT.
    5 min later Wilson called and asked did she say I hurt her. I mistakenly thought was a follow up quality control call make sure I had a good time.

I Explained that. Just statement that she was short. But we made it work and that she was great. No one got hurt.

After I hung up. I thought to myself. Wilson probably didn’t call to make sure my experience was good. But probably wanted to check to make sure I didn’t hurt or mishandled one of their best. And whether to ban me or not. Lol

After thought:
    I had fun. Even if it might not read it. I think it was one of my most memorable and fun experiences. I left euphoric and happy. And I think it’s the whole package her personality her willingness to please plus not to mention her SKILLS.

Would I return: If I genuinely didn’t hurt her (still don’t know if she was lying to me so I can have a good time or I genuinely didn’t hurt her. I’ll never know)
    If I ask to book Barbie again and Wilson doesn’t say no. I’ll take that as a no

But if I could. Definitely.

Barbie is Definitely an experience. Everyone should do themselves a favour and see Barbie.

The only con and word of warning is
    1. No nipple play
    2. If you’ve previously been told by girls you have a big dick and feel like torturing yourself (the good kind) go for it. Don’t big a dick and hurt her, she’s way too nice.
    You're a gentleman mate, with that attitude you're going to be looked after by WL's where ever you go. Barbie's a real sweetheart.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just really demoralised - Ginza is closed for the Easter Weekend!

Sadly that means that I won't have time for the girls for another week at least, pity.

Regretful since - having never been to Ginza previously, I was tossing up between Barbie and Jolin (if any brothers here could steer me towards the right choice ) - but I guess my Ginza cherry will need to wait to pop haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by eyo1032 View Post

Sadly that means that I won't have time for the girls for another week at least, pity.

Regretful since - having never been to Ginza previously, I was tossing up between Barbie and Jolin (if any brothers here could steer me towards the right choice ) - but I guess my Ginza cherry will need to wait to pop haha
    I can't decide 5 Star or Dreamgirls for this weekend. Leaning towards 5 Star since Celine seems to be on big side according to AR but still undecided... or maybe I should just do both

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    I can't decide 5 Star or Dreamgirls for this weekend. Leaning towards 5 Star since Celine seems to be on big side according to AR but still undecided... or maybe I should just do both
    Haha I'm with ya - maybe a return to 5 star is on the cards..

But a part of me also wants just to wait it out till I see the girls at Ginza.. the suspense and excitement will probably kill me before I get to see them though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by eyo1032 View Post

Barbie and Jolin would both be great to take your Ginza Cherry. I lean towards Barbie as personal preference. Ymmv

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jolin puts prob a bit more effort. Has good control and can take a deeper thrust and dedicated to pleasuring you
    Barbie hotter, 1 or 2 boundaries, have to pls her in order for her to open up.
    IMO only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    Why not go dreamgirls and try out Heather? And then let me know if she's any good so I can go, hahaha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by threebysix View Post
    Jolin puts prob a bit more effort. Has good control and can take a deeper thrust and dedicated to pleasuring you
    Barbie hotter, 1 or 2 boundaries, have to pls her in order for her to open up.
    IMO only
    Also had good experience with yuna alina jessie, but haven't seen them on the roaster for a while

I would recommend Jolin from ginza if you are Asian but I have a feeling you arent.
    Nup. Asian. :P So I shall take your advice into consideration the next time I go Ginza. Cheers for the recommendation.