I've been a guest reader for a while now, but I'd thought I'd share this one. I'm not sure of the exact format I'm meant to review, but anyway.

Visiting Thai girl about 150-160 cm tall with C cups. Nice waist nice ass. I've seen Paddy a few times in the past. She's very friendly and lovely to talk to. Used to be a massage lady (is that ML?), but now offers full service at brothels. I found out she was back in Brizzy via their website so I made a one hour booking. I was surprised that remembered me and she was really happy to see me. Always a good start. After we had a short chitchat, we began.

She began with kissing my neck and chest while giving light touches to my inner thighs, occasionally draping her fingers over my balls. All the time asking how it felt, and saying to let her know what I wanted her to do. She was very accommodating. After a nice CBJ etc, we went for it for a while. We did all the usually stuff you'd probably do for about 20 mins. Towards the end of this I we were both getting very hot and sweaty. I was so horny, but for some reason I couldn't cum. I always feel sorry for the nice girls if they end having to work their ass off for the whole session. We agreed to finish with a hand relief.

She was really good with her hands. Lots of experience from previous massage jobs. Again, always asking how it was and saying "tell me what you want, I do for you". Her submissiveness really turned me on. And she was so keen. She eventually used one hand on my shaft and one sliding up and down my balls and the bottom regions. For some reason I still didn't go. She started to tease my butt hole, which gave a really awesome sensation. Eventually she had half her finger inside, going in and out. I really didn't expect anything like that, and she said is that ok? I was like "fuck yeah whatever!"

I lasted about 40mins before my load went. It fucking exploded. Finished with three hands on my cock, her other hand around my butt and her face licking my chest with her ass sticking up in the air over my face 69 style. It was really frustrating yet totally satisfying in the end. I felt so bad for Paddy. It wasn't normal for me to go that long, and she was really trying so so hard for me. I really really appreciated it. I had to give her some extra for tips.

Finished off with a 10min massage, which was also good.
One of the best sessions I've had.