Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pretty face but flat chest girl - how do u feel?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pretty face but flat chest girl - how do u feel?

Hey All,

I just want to know how would you feel if you got serviced by a very pretty face ML(8-9/10) but the chest is almost flat(I mean real flat). I was so turned on by her look(pretty face with a killing smile). But when the gears come off, I was almost shocked because it was flat.....

But her beautiful smile and pretty face got me across the line..... I could not even tempt to squeeze her tit(chest in this case).....

How do you feel if you are in this situation?

Banned
    Doesn't matter i like breasts of course but a beautiful face can cross these
    barriers with a sweet smile. I'm going bald so i can hardly fault somebody
    for their imperfections.

Banned

Alders heester

Flat chest kind of puts me off as it is one ( or two in the case of tits ) less thing to play with. I love a massively busty girl. Always start off with her sitting on the bed and go behind her and massage those big knockers from behind to get me going. Love them lying on their backs as well with arms down their sides pushing them up for my viewing pleasure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its about the whole package. I like decent boobs, but I also like a pretty face, slim, good ass, nice legs etc. The more of these the girl has the happier I am, one of these missing is not a deal breaker.

Banned
    Flat chest just leaves you with one less thing to play with. I love a big pair of tits.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wwttff View Post
    Hey All,

I just want to know how would you feel if you got serviced by a very pretty face ML(8-9/10) but the chest is almost flat(I mean real flat). I was so turned on by her look(pretty face with a killing smile). But when the gears come off, I was almost shocked because it was flat.....

But her beautiful smile and pretty face got me across the line..... I could not even tempt to squeeze her tit(chest in this case).....

Dude you sound a bit shallow, try to get some depth in your character and treat her as a woman and lick her tits and nipples, you might find she loves it ...

Banned
    Flat chests > saggy boobs for me. I like my girls thin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey All,

Are you gonna share where this ML is?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's always Ass, pussy and face. For me attitude is more important when it comes to ML's.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't get me wrong, I had a great time with her. I treated her very nice and left her a tip on top on the extra fees. The heavenly smile and the pretty face!!!!
    She works in Croydon every Wednesday and Thursday.

Banned
    Who doesn't mind having the whole package including good sized breasts and bottom, pretty face and nice legs as well as having a bubbly personality? We can't always have it and the fact that she has small breasts doesn't mean she should be rejected. It can be the case that a girl with small breasts will make up for this in other ways. How many times have you come across a girl who was hot looking with a body of a model only to find out that she was a dud in bed? Not everyone is perfect these days!

Honestly doesn't matter to me as long as there are tits and I'm not shagging a bloke with moobs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Lucky for me it doesn't bother me =D

I think the condom type may be a factor unsure....

Hey All,

I'm a face person. Could you pass her to me? I will take good care of her n eye fuck her heart out lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Face come first then ass don't care if she had the best looking c cup

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Face is much more important to me. And the overall attitude. Great breasts don't get me over the line if I'm disappointed by the rest of the package

Don't get me wrong, I had a great time with her. I treated her very nice and left her a tip on top on the extra fees. The heavenly smile and the pretty face!!!!
    She works in Croydon every Wednesday and Thursday.
    Could be the manasan Cherry?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok, I recall I once had a similar situation.

It was at chequers (more expensive aswell).

The girl was a pretty Korean girl but was AA cup. I swear, it felt like a boys chest! After that day, I swore never again! I've had A cup since, but its at least something to hold on to.

What got me over the line was playing with her butt. Yes, she was pretty, but you can't cum just by looking at her face! I suppose it would be better with FS, but mine was rnt!

I basically felt Unsatisfied afterwards and then went back to reception and booked another session with another girl. The new girl they gave me for the session was about 50 yo!

This was when Chequers started to go downhill. (I don't go there anymore). That was about $250 odd down the drain!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Breast size is not really an issue for me.
    Tiny titties can be very sexy - they suit some girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't mind small ones but the larger ones certainly help me across the line quicker.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast