Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Getting phone numbers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My regular WL and friend who have my number advise not too meet inside shop and just meet outside as they don't want me to use money. The ones I don't know too well just message once in a while too catch up. If one of them ask me to come visit the shop I just delete. Not the reason I exchange numbers, just stick to your intentions on why you exchanged numbers in the first place.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have a couple of numbers, one regular who gives a real good GFE has my number but never ever gets in touch. If I do she gets straight back to me with the I miss you can you come to see me ect, another ML was getting in touch but got a little weird and basically was just to get me to the shop. Stopped giving my number now or taking theirs, not that any are offering their number lately.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thought about asking a few times. but never actually asked

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always give it a shot. No harm in trying to get the digits.

Banned
    As much as I wanted to ask for phone numbers, the WLs dont normally speak English well. How the heck you're going to talk. I met one korean chick in a shop before and she asked phone number. But then I got confused with what she's trying to say😂.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If u tip often, WL will as for number often

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    As much as I wanted to ask for phone numbers, the WLs dont normally speak English well. How the heck you're going to talk. I met one korean chick in a shop before and she asked phone number. But then I got confused with what she's trying to say��.
    That's a valid point. If she can't converse with you in English, how will having a mobile number assist? The way around this is to SMS or send stickers on apps like Wechat and Line. In the end, you lose interest in such girls because you can't understand what they are trying to convey to you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well shared, good information around.Appreciated

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I have been through a stage recently of getting phone numbers and then seeing the girls outside of the shops. Initially it is fun but it is dangerous territory as if they start liking you and you develop feelings for them it just becomes messy.

One of the girls I started to see a couple of times a week in a hotel in Sydney on her days off. I booked a hotel for $100 and we would meet there, fuck for about three hours then go home. It was fun the first few times but I started to get a bit bored doing the same old thing. We started to get strong feelings for each other and what I found really difficult were the days that she was at work. I kept thinking that she is banging all of these random dudes and I got really jealous. I never told her but that is what I felt and eventually I stopped seeing her as I couldn't take the emotions anymore which upset her.

Best to just go to the shops, fuck and leave it there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234