Thread: Not replyig to SMS

Senior Member(無間使者)

Not replyig to SMS

Just a small gripe I want to air. I'm finding it more and more difficult to organise punts and get info via SMS lately. Had anyone else noticed this?

I tend to try and organise things while I'm in the office so phone calls are out for me, SMS works really well. Today I've sent multiple messages to a shop (happenes to be Styles at Narwee but they aren't the only shop I've found this at) with no reply. It's a shop that has replied before.

What do people think? Are the shops getting to busy to reply or are the being tight asses and not wanting to pay for an SMS? I would have thought getting a customer through the door would be worth the odd SMS here and there??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unless you were a regular customer at a certain place I think it is not in the shop's interest as they get so many "tyre kickers" making an appointment and not fronting up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe, but even on a $49 cap plan I get unlimited SMS included. Even if they were paying 22c per message and message a client twice per booking, that's not even 50c loss per booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plus the down time for the girl is a lot more than the cost of SMS itself.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retrowolf View Post
    Just a small gripe I want to air. I'm finding it more and more difficult to organise punts and get info via SMS lately. Had anyone else noticed this?

I tend to try and organise things while I'm in the office so phone calls are out for me, SMS works really well. Today I've sent multiple messages to a shop (happenes to be Styles at Narwee but they aren't the only shop I've found this at) with no reply. It's a shop that has replied before.

What do people think? Are the shops getting to busy to reply or are the being tight asses and not wanting to pay for an SMS? I would have thought getting a customer through the door would be worth the odd SMS here and there??
    Sms is a more discrete way of booking as long as you delete them before the wife goes through your phone.
    Getting a reply every time can be like a lottery

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same situation as bro retro. I gave up waiting for the replies. Just call them during your lunch time or you can always go to the toilet.. Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    found Ginja replys all the time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bluemoon team does a good job communciating via TXT.. Responsive.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheungchau View Post
    Bluemoon team does a good job communciating via TXT.. Responsive.....
    Agreed 100%

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by africanw View Post
    found Ginja replys all the time.
    Also 100% agree if your talking about Ginza I haven't heard of ginja before, new company? :-p