Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Punting When Sick

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Punting When Sick

How frown upon is it to go punting when you have a cold of a cough ?
    I have seen a few girls when they are sick, but whats the policy when the customer is sick ?

Quote Originally Posted by happygoer View Post
    I have seen a few girls when they are sick, but whats the policy when the customer is sick ?
    If one goes punting when he's sick, he's really sick ! Should be locked up !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It works both ways, when either the girl or customer is sick you should stay at home.

Quote Originally Posted by happygoer View Post
    It's the first rule of "PUNT CLUB" don't go punting when sick ya sickos

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Whether a dick cold or the real one, just stay home till it clears up champ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not sick but got wisdom teeth out yesterday. is going punt ok if no kiss or dfk?

If you just got your wisdom teeth out, take a few days off mate

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Don't punt when you are sick, and if your ML/WL is sick ask for a swap or refund.

Banned
    I never punt when sick.
    Remember once when I had already recovered from a flu for over 5 days, but still felt a bit weak (no coughing whatever though), maybe due to stress at work, so I went for a 30min massage session to get *relaxed*, and it was the worst ever. I learned the hard way that when your body doesn't feel well, it's never a good idea to punt, and getting a HJ won't make you feel stronger.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Why would you...

It won't be enjoyable.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Quote Originally Posted by Chinaman View Post
    not sick but got wisdom teeth out yesterday. is going punt ok if no kiss or dfk?
    Pretty sure one of the post operative care instructions is "no vigorous exercise"
    Unless you plan on making gentle love chinaman :P

also. don't you want to look your best for the ladies? Instead of a swollen face.
    but i guess when a man has needs. He has needs XD

Banned
    Punting when sick is selfish. Just like people who go to movies and cough, sneeze and
    splatter their germs over other patrons. Colds/flu's are contagious and if you get the girl
    sick then how can you expect the girl to perform.
    Just wait to you get better please as i'm sure all shops and punters would appreciate
    this.

Time for everyone to have your flu vaccine now , punters , WLs , MLs and all !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    For the girls its a living and some of them feel they have to work when they are sick.

I dont agree with this but can understand it.

For the customer he should never see a girl if he is sick its not fair to the girl if she gets sick and can't work.

As the customer be a bit courteous and don't see a girl if you are sick.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Never punt when sick. If I'm sick I rather stay at home and rest. But I did have experience when the ML or WL was sick. Not coughing up blood sick but just a mild cold and it's obvious as she keep rubbing her nose and her voice sounds different. One even asked if she could take her meds first. I didn't reject her or ask to change. I guess I didn't really mind.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you're sick stay home, don't make the rest of us sick

Well, I think all RnT punters should take the flu shot before the start of winter !

All it takes is one guy who's sick or got the flu, put his head in the hole for however long the part I is and you can make up your own mind if you would catch anything when you put your head down the same hole subsequently. Protect yourself, protect your family man !

Either that or Don't use the hole, I always just fold up my arms and rest my head on them these days, you can never be too careful .

Just my two cents !

Let's be careful out there.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Actually, you are right, it's not good to go punting when sick, because you can give the poor girl a cold aswell!

I once did go punting when I was sick. It was actually a fantastic session!

The girl was damn hot, and i had taken a day off work because I was sick. Suddenly I realised it was her scheduled day to work, and thought it's so hard to get a day off on the day she works! So I was desperate to go!

I summoned all my strength and went. The girl was flattered that I had desperately come even in my condition, and she then nursed me with a wonderful massage and extras, with kindness.

It was absolutely wonderful and something I'll never forget! She enjoyed it too!

But in hindsight, I don't think it's good to go, and might not do it again. You don't want to expose the poor girls to getting sick themselves!

Banned
    If you're sick, stay at home rather than go punting. It's just inconsiderate and selfish to go punting when you know you can infect a WL with your illness who in turn may affect other punters. If a girl sees a few guys per day, just imagine the domino effect in this case.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    unfortunately, with colds and flu, one can be infectious well before symptoms show or are realized, ...damge already done... ...BUT, yes, agree very selfish to actually continue to punt once known and symptoms evident ..
    usually easy to abstain for a few days .. punting is usually not a priority when I have the man flu ... just wanna curl up and die...

what really irks me is at restaurants and takeaways when you can see or hear staff coughing and barking and sneezing ad nauseum ... then you get served your meal ... and you know it's a time bomb waiting ....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast