Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $250+ punts guarantee satisfaction?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had some awful expensive punts, but some of my best ever were expensive.

Also had some awful cheap punts, and some good cheap punts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    The price isn't a guarantee for satisfaction but I would say that Ginza has been remarkably consistent for me. 2 average punts, 15 fantastic ones, 2 mind blowing ones.
    Having said that I still punt a lot elsewhere because I'm an idiot, also since I tend to book girls blind my so satisfaction rating is quite poor elsewhere.

I think I've come to my senses and have narrowed down my list of shops to just 2-3 that I will frequent from now on.
    I've also started getting some recommendations from the staff at these stores so thats a plus.

I do want to try a few other $250+ places but I'd have to have some words with the bosses to check a few things ahead of time so I cbf atm.

I am the same. I like shops where I can get DATY, DFK and BBBJ. Have punted far and wide in the past but have narrowed it down to a small group where I feel comfortable and get the consistency of service that I am looking for.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Tell us about your $1000 punt ?
    It was one of those dating sites where they set you up in room with the girl.

This girls was beautiful about 21 I think.

It was a long time ago now.

I showered she took her clothes off and lay on the bed like a dead fish, then don't kiss me, don't touch boobs don't touch pussy, don.t don' don't can remember much more I know I could get a hard on and left before time was up.

I guess if she does that a few times a day she earns a lot of money and stays a virgin mind you she wouldn't get any repeat customers.

Banned
    Sex is a messy, complicated thing. The best punts are the ones where both parties are genuinely enjoying the session, and this definitely does not depend on the money spent. My best punt is still with Isabella at 42 Gladesville. That was $190/h

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    value or cost ?

never a guarrantee.

I think one of the best I have had, actually was a near zero cost.

But then is a pickup a punt ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    value or cost ?

never a guarrantee.

I think one of the best I have had, actually was a near zero cost.

But then is a pickup a punt ?
    no .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't think price guarantees satisfaction. Just ask the guys who blew couple 10s of thousands on their wedding night. Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The last post on weddings made me really laugh. Thanks !

Banned
    Whether you try girls at the higher or lower end, the results are mixed. Some girls at $350 or more are great but at the same time, others may fail to meet certain expectations. On the other hand, some girls who charge between $160 and $250 can leave a lasting impression on you that makes you want to visit them again. By paying more doesn't always guarantee the most memorable and best service. If the WL is comfortable with you or in the mood then you might get fireworks in the bedroom. If she has had a bad day or a rude customer before seeing you, there might be silence or lack of interest on her part to give you those fireworks. My point is that there can be a number of reasons besides the price why a session is fantastic or unsatisfactory.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Whether you try girls at the higher or lower end, the results are mixed. Some girls at $350 or more are great but at the same time, others may fail to meet certain expectations. On the other hand, some girls who charge between $160 and $250 can leave a lasting impression on you that makes you want to visit them again. By paying more doesn't always guarantee the most memorable and best service. If the WL is comfortable with you or in the mood then you might get fireworks in the bedroom. If she has had a bad day or a rude customer before seeing you, there might be silence or lack of interest on her part to give you those fireworks. My point is that there can be a number of reasons besides the price why a session is fantastic or unsatisfactory.
    Agree with you that there are other reasons besides price that determine whether a session is great or crap.

However, I think it's fair to say that on average, there is a noticeable correlation between price and quality. At least in my experience, I've noticed that most WLs that work at the higher-end shops give consistent service because they either have an innate or learned ability to control their emotions regardless of the situation (e.g. bad day, rude customer etc). At the lower-end shops, this is less prevalent and the session is more dictated by the WLs mood, which results in more unpredictable outcomes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12