Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $250+ punts guarantee satisfaction?

Senior Member(無間使者)

$250+ punts guarantee satisfaction?

Have you ever spent more than $250+ and feel unsatisfied after the session? Please share your experience.

Banned
    The amount of money spent does not guarantee the quality of the session. It will probably give you more guarantee of service level eg kissing, bbbj etc and perhaps a more young or beautiful girl but if the connection is not there it is not there, no matter what you pay.

All punters will have experienced this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    The amount of money spent does not guarantee the quality of the session. It will probably give you more guarantee of service level eg kissing, bbbj etc and perhaps a more young or beautiful girl but if the connection is not there it is not there, no matter what you pay.

All punters will have experienced this.
    I agree with this 100%.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    The most I ever spent on a punt was $500 and it was one of the worst punts I ever had.

First and last Private session 260.
    Jap girl,
    problems
    1. picture did not show face. Face was 4/10 (should have left then and there. But stupid me)
    2. not that experienced
    3. 15 min into session, missionary position. she raised arm, underarm hair, mental dry wrench, got up, got dressed and left. felt so ripped off.

Banned
    No guarantee. A great punt will depend on attitude of girl, physical attraction and
    how you bond with the girl. Many a time that connection can be with a budget
    girl though a $ 250+ girl will increase the odds of the above mentioned happening.

Banned
    Punting is always hit and miss. This week I have punted 4 times since Monday. One amazing session yesterday, one pretty good session and two below par sessions. It is also relative as well. I punt a lot so I have higher expectations than a new starter so the two below par girls would have still been a good punt for me when I started out 15 years ago.

The more you punt, the higher you raise that bar and you kind of compare all punts with your best ones.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At this price bracket the expectations are definiately higher. Looks and service must be above average. I've had a few $150 punts and some RNT sessions that were passionate PSE so it's really the luck of the draw. I'm sure everyone here has their own little gold nuggets they keep to themselves in this regard.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    money has very little to do with the quality of the service you get!

The worst punt I have ever had cost me $1000 she looked fantastic but that was where it all ended.

If you want a really young girl then you will have to pay more If you want a non asian then you will have to pay more and if you want an elaborate venue then it will cost more so at the end of the day its up to you how much you want to spend.

For me I don't want really young girls I would rather punt two or three times a week at a lower cost than once a week at the more upmarket shops.

The choice is yours do your research and make up your own mind what suit you.

Banned
    Never punt without recommendation

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    money has very little to do with the quality of the service you get!

The worst punt I have ever had cost me $1000 she looked fantastic but that was where it all ended.

If you want a really young girl then you will have to pay more If you want a non asian then you will have to pay more and if you want an elaborate venue then it will cost more so at the end of the day its up to you how much you want to spend.

For me I don't want really young girls I would rather punt two or three times a week at a lower cost than once a week at the more upmarket shops.

The choice is yours do your research and make up your own mind what suit you.

Tell us about your $1000 punt ?

Its all back to many elements but if your INNER AURA can attract them then you will kill it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Its all back to many elements but if your INNER AURA can attract them then you will kill it
    I love your outer aura Cisco. This is Punterman2 reporting from cold, wet Sydney night. Over and out. Ending this report on the Sydney sex scene for sex world news.

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    I love your outer aura Cisco. This is Punterman2 reporting from cold, wet Sydney night. Over and out. Ending this report on the Sydney sex scene for sex world news.
    Lol ..........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Paid 160 for 30mins as the she was average looking but after 10mins, extending for another 30mins. 320 for Girl who was pure pro giving unbelievable GFE. Worth every cent 😁

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I actually wrote about this the other day.

It's not actually exactly like you're talking about but I'd say in a way, yes.

I had 2 punts at the same shop (Chequers), one after the other. I had the second punt as I was Unsatisfied with the first. But the second one was lame aswell.

They cost about $250 total, and I left Unsatisfied. This is when I realised that I needed to find a new shop.

Oh well, it's part of the game. S$&te happens!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    Have you ever spent more than $250+ and feel unsatisfied after the session? Please share your experience.
    Ask Handcockj today !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Never punt without recommendation
    Wouldn't agree with this. Have found some real gems with no recommendation at all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbluesky1 View Post
    Wouldn't agree with this. Have found some real gems with no recommendation at all.
    Most of my punts from recommendations have been below average due to YMMV apart from one girl who has turned into a regular she is that good.

The price isn't a guarantee for satisfaction but I would say that Ginza has been remarkably consistent for me. 2 average punts, 15 fantastic ones, 2 mind blowing ones.
    Having said that I still punt a lot elsewhere because I'm an idiot, also since I tend to book girls blind my so satisfaction rating is quite poor elsewhere.

I think I've come to my senses and have narrowed down my list of shops to just 2-3 that I will frequent from now on.
    I've also started getting some recommendations from the staff at these stores so thats a plus.

I do want to try a few other $250+ places but I'd have to have some words with the bosses to check a few things ahead of time so I cbf atm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast