Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punting without a car

Senior Member(無間使者)

Punting without a car

Hey fellas, is there anyone doesn't have a car and has to catch public transport to punt? I don't have one myself as I just just started working so not having much extra income, and my driving skill need to be improved as well.

However, it is sometimes very inconvenient to punt without driving. Shops I had been to that were very inconvenient for public transport including 65 Carlton, 645 Blakehurst, 64 Taren Point and Zinia Strathfield (just 2 days ago), as they are all far away from train stations, so for me the whole trip will involve train, bus plus walk (longer than 10 mins). What a pity that I had a really satisfied session at 645 Blakehurst but the transport stopped me to go back.

So brothers do you have similar experience like this and which shops are the farthest or hardest to get there that you have been to? Any shop that is so good and you would keep returning regardless the long trip?

Quote Originally Posted by dandydanny View Post
    Hey fellas, is there anyone doesn't have a car and has to catch public transport to punt? I don't have one myself as I just just started working so not having much extra income, and my driving skill need to be improved as well.

However, it is sometimes very inconvenient to punt without driving. Shops I had been to that were very inconvenient for public transport including 65 Carlton, 645 Blakehurst, 64 Taren Point and Zinia Strathfield (just 2 days ago), as they are all far away from train stations, so for me the whole trip will involve train, bus plus walk (longer than 10 mins). What a pity that I had a really satisfied session at 645 Blakehurst but the transport stopped me to go back.

So brothers do you have similar experience like this and which shops are the farthest or hardest to get there that you have been to? Any shop that is so good and you would keep returning regardless the long trip?
    Depends on which shop you go to, most of the time it's more inconvenient for me to drive !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

I sold my car a while ago and just have a motorbike, still punt fine but cbf when it's wet.

Ginza is a short walk from central lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I sold my car a while ago and just have a motorbike, still punt fine but cbf when it's wet.

Motorbike is so cool! And I will definitely try out Ginza one day

Motorbike is so cool! And I will definitely try out Ginza one day
    you must live in Huntsville judging from the shops you visit.

Don't visit Ginza if you hope you save up money for a car. you might get addicted and start selling your belongings in order to pay for your habit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post

I have a motorbike as well. Two benefits. Easy to get to shops beating the traffic. Benefit 2.... hi wifey, I am off on a motorbike ride all day today. Ok dear have a good day.....start the bike up and head to the brothel before my ride or pop in on the way back home after an all day ride.

Banned
    Usually finding parking in city is nightmare with traffic , finding a spot and having to
    pay meter or car park station. I catch public transport and usually make it a outing.
    Make a appointment or just wander into shop hoping there is some hidden gem i
    haven't seen. Then after maybe do some shopping or have lunch or dinner then
    go home and have a nap.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Uber, at least from the nearest station or bus stop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a shop at Taren point/Caringbah that was offering curtesy car lifts for customer ...not sure if it's still running though

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Palooka View Post
    Usually finding parking in city is nightmare with traffic , finding a spot and having to
    pay meter or car park station. I catch public transport and usually make it a outing.
    Make a appointment or just wander into shop hoping there is some hidden gem i
    haven't seen. Then after maybe do some shopping or have lunch or dinner then
    go home and have a nap.
    Depends on personal preferences. I don't have a car but can find plenty of places I can access easily by public transport, and yeah, I make a day out of it too with other activities.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    you must live in Huntsville judging from the shops you visit.

Don't visit Ginza if you hope you save up money for a car. you might get addicted and start selling your belongings in order to pay for your habit.
    Unfortunately it was Allawah instead of Hurstville that I used to live, so I need to firstly take the train to Hurstville, and then take buses from there to go to these shops. Now I moved to Burwood, so I started to explore shops around including 57 George, Taylors Lidcombe and Ashfield 295/17.

In terms of addiction, TBH I feel I'm already addicted to punting, as I punt once or twice every week regularly, while so far I can only afford those budget shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigeasy View Post
    Uber, at least from the nearest station or bus stop
    I'm really outdated and never take uber before. I think I'll be too shy to ask the driver to stop just in front of the brothel , so need to find a nearby destination to cover the real one.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Live near central station and you don't really need a car. And walking distance to many massage shops in or near the city. Not having a car isn't that jog a deal unless you want to go to those shops out west I guess

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Living in the inner city you have dozens of FS and R&T shops within a 10-15 min walk or bus ride or train trip or taxi.
    I think real estate against should put this in their spiel "Location, location, location! 60 brothels and massage parlours just 15 minutes away!"

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Living in the inner city you have dozens of FS and R&T shops within a 10-15 min walk or bus ride or train trip or taxi.
    I think real estate against should put this in their spiel "Location, location, location! 60 brothels and massage parlours just 15 minutes away!"
    Well, CBD around Townhall is the RnT heaven in Sydney at the moment. And for me, these are my go to areas as no car is required !

Then there are the greater Surry Hills, Pyrmont, Kings Cross/5 Star, then Parramatta Road from Broadway down to Burwood Road, and the Granville area ! And transport is needed which then requires time and opportunity and very ver hard to come by !

Sorry to the brothers down south and up north. Not my area and totally out of my way! Please feel free to add your districts accordingly.......... haha

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sydney is the punting paradise.😘

I like to have a couple of schooners before and after a punt so i am always legging it or on public transport.

Unfortunately it was Allawah instead of Hurstville that I used to live, so I need to firstly take the train to Hurstville, and then take buses from there to go to these shops. Now I moved to Burwood, so I started to explore shops around including 57 George, Taylors Lidcombe and Ashfield 295/17.

In terms of addiction, TBH I feel I'm already addicted to punting, as I punt once or twice every week regularly, while so far I can only afford those budget shops.
    Skip a week and treat yourself to Ginza. It's worth it.

I'm really outdated and never take uber before. I think I'll be too shy to ask the driver to stop just in front of the brothel , so need to find a nearby destination to cover the real one.
    unless the taxi driver punts also. I doubt he'll know it's a brothel. That or he's picking up a lot of brothers going to brothels and announcing it. which i doubt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would say one thing - don't let distance limit you!

It's worth a long trip to have a great punt! I would honestly say I'd be willing to travel over an hour on a train to go for a very good session, rather than a lame one close by! Think of the money you're spending! Just take a magazine or laptop etc for the train ride.

I usually take the train for my cbd punts because traffic there is a bitch. I have no problem with that! I enjoy it and it's well worth it!

However, I really have fond memories of beautiful days driving to go to certain shops (I love my car).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Will go further if the shop is well rated, rather than local where inconsistent service happens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast