Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Your first ever punt

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    My first punt was at crystal fantasy massage. Was nervous and booked Miki for 2 hours lol. It was a great experience actually but I was so nervous I couldn’t cum.

She was great and gave a good massage after. They weren’t cheap though and I think I spent like 600 dollars for two hours plus extra for bbbj.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My first was when I was nearly 17 in Vietnam. My dad locked me up inside a hotel room. He sent a hot looking hooker in, she raped me and I was clenching the bed sheets while she was riding me like a donkey that wouldn’t move. One week later I was like a wild rabbit and is still continuing now! Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    My first was when I was nearly 17 in Vietnam. My dad locked me up inside a hotel room. He sent a hot looking hooker in, she raped me and I was clenching the bed sheets while she was riding me like a donkey that wouldn’t move. One week later I was like a wild rabbit and is still continuing now! Lol
    WOW what a great dad!!! Lol

Banned
    My first punt was an accident
    Drunk tagged along with a mate to a Touch of Class
    He’d been before and knew who he wanted to see
    The manager kept sending in girls to see me
    Nervous as hell I was
    In the end she confronted me and questioned why I was there
    I explained... she laughed
    She eventually introduced me to Skye... a buxom tall brunette who proceeded to tease me
    I always carried a cash stash... she persuaded me by commencing a BJ in the waiting room
    At 28 she was older than me
    Came three times in the hour
    Best sex I’d ever had... I was hooked

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mine was 19, 429 Pitt Street, unfortunately forget the name of the girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At your home? Outcall? Never tried outcall, as you expose your address, right?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably around 22. Hadnt been with anyone since a long relationship that ended first year uni. Never thought about brothels or parlours or even knew of their existence until I did some searching. Was gonna just settle for a RnT but realised FS wasn't that much of a premium so I stumble around some joint in Surry Hills forgot the name of the shop and the girl but it was a tall slim Chinese girl with some firm Bs. The receptionist comes out in pyjamas and tells me to go in and take a seat explains everything and tells the WL to take me upstairs. I had no idea what the procedure was or what to do, didnt even process everything that went down till I was out the building. Would stay on my mind until I did a proper scower of reviews to find the next joint to hit up. And the rest is history.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just brokeup with my girlfriend at age 22, went to pattaya with my high school friends during winter time.

Needless to say they brought me into some soapy massage with fs (on my birthday) and i clicked with the thai WL. Gave me her contact details, met her in the club again before i fly the next day.

We drank, chat, and bang that night

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once again, memory to my 19 yrs old, hope 19 forever.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was in Thailand with a gogo bar girl with a bunch of my hs friends. Oh the memories wish I could go back right now. We went to the go go bars every night.

Amsterdam red light district.
    Blonde, big fake tits, tiny body. We even did anal.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    45 Beatson St in the late 80s with a hot looking Asian (not as common in those days as these days) hooker who said “Condon you, Condon me” and proceeded to wear a lady Condom as well as putting one on me. Guess she sensed the first timer concern. Was like two fishermen rubbing raincoats. In fact it is a surprise I continued with the hobby. A few good quality bbjs in the cross and a few excellent experiences in Sydney spoiled me !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My first punt was with a Russian redhead milf (found out later it was through an agent). Natural Cs with a little sag, fit milf body. I was very nervous and she was pretty shy (was hoping she'll take the lead). She didn't know much English but enough to have fun. Ended up getting her number but didn't manage to see her again before she left Syd.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first ever punt was in Cleveland St Surry Hills in 2004. I was looking in the pages of the Daily Telegraph for weeks back when they had dozens of adds in the paper. I know beforehand I booked a private for around $200 that I found in the paper. I knocked on her door at some apartments in the city took one look at her & said no thanks. Then I tried Cleveland St & knocked on the door & the girl who answered was hot & I was relieved. Think her name was Mai. I recall she was only one of 2 girls on. I think I saw her 3 times after that & then she left. My first regular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lisa @45G, was nervous like shit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My first time was in Japan at a place called Darling Harbour. I was foreigners so my choice was limited and I got Mimi. I didn't know what to expect but I didn't cum. Was very disappointed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On my first punt, I didn't know that a girl will actually take my dick on her mouth .. when I first experienced it, it was mind blowing .. I asked her to lick in many places including balls and thighs .. when she obliged I couldn't believe what I was going through.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am not sure anyone would be as dumb as me on their first punt, I was and because I was I enjoyed it and I still remember it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first was at Aqua - 6 Cleg Street Artarmon. This was back in 2010/2011. Back then it was a Korean shop and all I remember of that night was thinking to myself on the way out "wow it's actually quite easy to go and find yourself a stunner". And so began a very long journey to now...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Years and years ago at The Golden Apple (Kings Cross) and her name was Layla.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast