Oasis Thai on poplar street, around 2013 I think. I think there is still a shop in the same location but not the same.

I had been thinking about hitting up a massage joint for a while, and was actually under the impression that sex was the main attraction not HJ due to my inexperience.

I arrive at the shop, let myself in ring the bell and meet the mamasan. The mamasan guides me to a room in the back and I drop my pants and let my cock hang out in front of her before she can explain she is the mamasan and not one of the girls on roster. Yeah, I didn't know about mamasans either and just assumed she was on roster.

"First time here"
It isn't even a question just a statement from her lol. She sits on the side of the massage table and explains the situation while I stand in front of her fully erect and feeling slightly confused. She doesn't bat an eyelid at the penis hovering on eye-level with her and just explains the situation. As an aside, I have since come to love that particular kind of seen-it-all war veteran attitude mixed with a bit of playfulness so many mamasan have.

"Massage 40 half hour, 60 hour, 50 dollar tip for extra. No sex"

"Really, no sex"? I say.

I am so nervous that it crosses over in to a kind of fool's confidence and I follow up with "I really want some pussy" lol.

The mamasan smiles, says "Maybe" and she leaves my room. I have chosen to stay an hour at this point, by the way.

Anyway, she sends in classic mid 30's, but still in shape, Thai ML with big fake tits and a tramp stamp who gives me about 5 minutes of shitty massage before asking if I want to fuck. Real costumer service!
So I agree and the next 30 or so minutes is full of fucking and sucking on top of a flimsy massage table. Finish up. Big hug between me and my ML, whose name was something like Yaya or Yoyo and I head out.
Mamasan gives me a big smile and asks if everything was okay. I tell her I had a great time and she suggests I be a bit more quiet in the room next time. Still smiling.

I am so glad I picked this place and met such a cool, level-headed mamasan, because my ignorance and nerves could have made a fool of me at a less caring shop. I go back a few times over the years but management changes, girls leave, quality declines and new places open.

A final note is I think this experience is why I end up preferring the dice roll of trying to get Fs from Ml.