Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first ever punt

Banned

Your first ever punt

Who can remember their first ever punt, how old were you, where was it and what happened.

Mind was in 2001 in Kingsford Sydney. I was 36. Kept driving past a shop with a red light outside and one day ventured in. FS shop.

I can't really remember the punt. I can recall a long haired Asian girl giving me a handjob and I liked feeling her warm, naked body next to me but the room was very dark. I was nervous as hell and just let her get on with it. I didn't really know what to expect or what to do.

It was the start of a long and illustrious career.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First punt occurred in a hotel room next to MET in NYC.

I was 28 and was still a Virgin: I decided enough was enough I needed to unvirigin myself.

I pulled out back pages from my phone called the first chic that took my fancy and summoned her into my room. Suffice to say she did not look like young hot Russian chick in the picture- got a late 30s saggy real estate agent ....

Anyways she gave me BBBJ and donned me up asked me to do her doggy and mish, and away I went.

It was a strange first experience , is I still remember the weight of her body on me and creaking of the beg.

That first time for anyone was probably was a bit awkward. I had a cramp in my foot in doggy and had a little spasm, she thought I came and that I was finished. I didn't of course and we kept on ongoing , we eventually finished with 20 min to spare, she showered and left.

I was short changed on my first punt
    And that ladies and gents was how I lost my Virginity.

Still haven't bare backed ( did accidentally BBFS for 2 seconds when a dim fell off) but never fully intentionally BB any one yet, I'm saving that for my future wife, whomever that is !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    I was 28 and was still a Virgin: I decided enough was enough I needed to unvirigin myself.
    I lost my virginity quite late as well but curious why you left it until 28.

Nothing wrong with a late bloomer mate, only thing I would of done different would have been to get a premium independant.

My first punt was in the US with a US$800/hr WL, she was unbelievable easily the hottest girl I have been with. Unfortunately I was kind of nervous due to being young, the legality, her being way out of my league etc.
    I took me 2 hours to pop lol and I was rock solid the whole time. She loved it and rode me hard and came multiple times.

She was unbelievably fit and I went a bit numb at my hips from her intensity in cowgirl lol
    Her BBBJ was still the best I've had due to again her intensity and commitment lol

Also she had short hair which is my thing 11/10

Whats weird is now that I'm older I don't really go for white girls anymore and its more about asian girls

Banned
    My first punt was @ Romeos Massage, Petersham. Nice looks Korean girl. Can finish me with covered oral.

First full service was with Yuri @ Angel Town. First regular and one of the best I ever experienced.

First non-asian was gorgeous brunette @ Stiletto. She really looked like Miranda like 90%.

The rest....... Well i have published bits and pieces.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    My first punt was at Great Natural Massage on Sussex St. Same location as Diva on Sussex is now. I was bored with my regular sex life having a long term girlfriend and wanted some variety. Spent about 4 months working up the courage to go into a shop. One day I just walked in and was guided into the massage room immediately by the receptionist. I was very nervous and wasn't sure what I should do. Should I be naked, lay upwards or down? Anyway the ML walks in massages me and after about 20 mins asks if I wanted a "special massage". I knew what this meant so I said yes straight away. I was amazed that the whole thing was so easy and cheap - paid $85 for 30 mins and the girl was so nice as well.

That was 3 years ago. Been a regular punter ever since.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Mates and I went to Thailand a few years back when we were in our early 20s. We wanted to check out the full moon party.

We wanted to try out the local attractions and so we did. What we didn't expect was how cheap it was. That was my first punt. Felt off at first. Some of my sheltered mates went every day LOL!

Thought I would go out with a bang. On my last time I had 4 women in the room. Engaged with 2 on the bed, 1 somewhat engaged and I instructed the last one to stand in the corner whilst clapping and chanting my name. Go [insert name]! Go [insert name]!
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First time ever was 27, still a virgin and my mates took me to a local shop and paid for an hour. They had lost theirs years ago and had already racked up numerous punts. I was really nervous, the Chinese girl I chose didn't provide much gfe and it seemed very business like. I showered, she came in removed her cloths, gave me cbj for few seconds then went in cg this last a few minutes and then she said she was tired. She laid down, I tried mish and that first time I didn't even know how to move my body correctly, then followed some doggy. It was about 45min in the session and I still hadn't cum, I was just still so nervous, so she suggested and gave me a hj with a lot of lube.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    I instructed the last one to stand in the corner whilst clapping and chanting my name. Go [insert name]! Go [insert name]!
    This bit is fucking awesome. Pay a girl to stand in the corner to cheer you on as you fuck the others. We should all try that at least once.

I did a double recently and one of the girls was a regular of mine. Things got quite heated and as I was fucking the other girl, my regular was cheering me on " go on fuck her hard, make her cum " type comments whilst winking at me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most of us really enjoyed our first ever punt, otherwise we wouldn't have been bitten by the punting bug and be punters to this day!

Mine was in Newtown, with a nice, older Chinese woman who made me feel very comfortable, despite my nerves.

I'll be forever indebted to her for giving me a great start to my punting career and put me on this beautiful path! I almost feel teary now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first punt was back in China when I was 22, and was virgin as well. It was uni's long summer break and I went back to China, one day I found there was a Chinese online forum similar to aus99 talking about punting, and realised that there was a small punting spot near my home that had a few street hookers there.

So the other day I was so horny and decided to lost my virginity, so went to that area to check out. There were a few hookers there waiting for business, I was so nervous and didn't know which one to pick for my first sex. Then a young hooker asked if I'd like to go with her, her look wasn't bad so I said yes. Anyway the session didn't last long, I cum very quick when she's on top, but it was so cheap only 100 RMB (around 22 or 23 AUD).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My first punt was 5 years ago on Anzac Day!
    Broke up with my long distance ex, and my cousin took me to brothel fo the first time.
    It was Angel Town! And I still remembered that cutie named was Yuna.
    Might go punt on Tuesday (Anzac Day) to celebrate it lol.

Banned
    One of my regulars told me that one customer recently brought in his son on his 18th birthday and asked her to lose his virginity to her. She said that the poor boy was shaking in the corner. She has massive tits though and is my favourite punt so hopefully he had a good time. Lucky boy. Great dad.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow so cheap! I got charged 1800 RMB last time I was In China!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    I lost my virginity quite late as well but curious why you left it until 28.
    I was all wide eyed and bushy tailed and was waiting for the right girl to come along.

I had a lot of females friends and was and remain ( I hope) pretty fashionable and funny.

Well after 28 years of waiting I thought you know what ! Maybe i look too desperate, if I have sex I won't desperate anymore. Well I've punted a more than at least 100 times since then and I'm still single !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    I was all wide eyed and bushy tailed and was waiting for the right girl to come along.

Well after 28 years of waiting I thought you know what ! Maybe i look too desperate for sex, if I have sex I won't desperate anymore. Well I've punted a more than at least 100 times since then and I'm still single !
    You are probably looking in the wrong place for a missus in a brothel.

Actually I wonder how many punters end up marrying their WL's. Happened recently to me in a shop that I frequent. One of the girls disappeared off the radar and I found out that she had met and married a customer. Nice girl so he did well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lost my virginity to a brunette in Newcastle when I was 19, happened in a flash probably about 10 minutes of mish and doggy. $90 an hour back then, CBJ and FS. Easiest $90 she ever made I reckon.

Then I discovered MIIRC and ICQ and it was shooting fish in a barrel with BBFS with first year uni students for 5 years straight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I started off in 2014. I was 24 at the time and I hadn't had a proper girlfriend until that point and I didn't want to meet a decent girl and fiddle around cluelessly like with furniture from IKEA.

One Sunday morning I looked up the nearest shops in my area and Red Rose (as it was called back then) in Alexandria was a 10 min drive away. I was really nervous when I showed up - entrance was far from subtle and I had no idea what to expect going in there (besides, well, some sex).

It must have been a slow day because I was actually greeted by a WL who introduced herself to me as Coco. Cute, curvy, northern Chinese girl with decent-sized tits who stirred my tackle with her girl next door demeanour. The mamasan asked me if I wanted a line up but my little soldier was already lined up.

As she led me up towards her chamber of secrets I told her this was my first time and if I was doing something she didn't like I would like her to tell me.

She was an absolute champ, she tried to find what worked for me and she made me realise what I preferred. Initially she was adoringly reserved about letting me explore her but gradually she opened up and let me DFK and DATY. I must have been dogshit at DATY because she moved to sex really quickly.

I still remember feasting on her body under running hot water and her cooing and giggling because I was tickling her a bit, and her giving me one of my most memorable BBBJs. I saw her again, a week later because I felt we clicked easily. She gave me her real name that time and we had a great D&M session and she opened up to me and I opened up to her. Then I did something I wish I hadn't done. I started going to other places to see what else is out there. I didn't realise how hard it was to find a WL with whom you click so easily until it was too late.

By the time I was ready to come back a few months later, the ownership had changed hands and Coco had moved on. There have been two other times I have clicked really well with a WL/ML - Miya from Ginza and Emma from DOS. Sadly they're also no longer around these parts.

Sorry for the rambling gents, just a story I wanted to share.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahah ICQ... and then MSN Messenger not long after that. I still can hear the message notification sound ten years after I stopped using it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawskode View Post
    I still remember feasting on her body under running hot water and her cooing and giggling because I was tickling her a bit, and her giving me one of my most memorable BBBJs. I saw her again, a week later because I felt we clicked easily. She gave me her real name that time and we had a great D&M session and she opened up to me and I opened up to her. Then I did something I wish I hadn't done. I started going to other places to see what else is out there. I didn't realise how hard it was to find a WL with whom you click so easily until it was too late.
    LOL a D&M session during a punt! Thanks for sharing the story.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast