Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Your first ever punt

Junior Member(有D料到)

Back in the day

Well here's a tale for you. I lost my virginity on stage at a strip club in the late 80's. I was about 16 or 17 I think. About a year later went upstairs at a strip club for a root, cost $40. Seriously hot babe who gave a great body slide, blowjob then CFS. Then several car jobs from William st and surrounds, when there were so many hot young chicks to choose from. To this day the best blowjobs were from hot Aussie chicks in their late 20s, strippers, sexy as, knew what they were doing, CIM until I couldn't take it anymore. Often I was stoned so the feelings were even better. The first car job that took me back to a room was a woman around 30. I asked her to teach me how to DATY. Most brothels had beautiful young Caucasians at affordable rates. The only Asian shop was a place on the other side of Pitt st to what is now 429 Pitt, and all the girls were super young and gorgeous. Fun times. Now it's mostly overpriced MILFs *lol*
    Last edited by speranza; 02-06-2021 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Correction

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fungongguy View Post
    45 Beatson St in the late 80s with a hot looking Asian (not as common in those days as these days) hooker who said “Condon you, Condon me” and proceeded to wear a lady Condom as well as putting one on me. Guess she sensed the first timer concern. Was like two fishermen rubbing raincoats. In fact it is a surprise I continued with the hobby. A few good quality bbjs in the cross and a few excellent experiences in Sydney spoiled me !
    Is 45 Beatson still operating ? I haven't seen any reports on this. I know that they're called Tamson45 now but they don't seem to have a functioning web page and their other social media is either really outdated or no longer working or never worked. Has anyone been there over the last few months?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mine was with a private from the local paper back in 2009

I was new the game, paid $100 which at the time was considered expensive.
    Was only expecting a 60 minute massage but it turned into FS probably about 5 minutes in because her massage was pretty shit lol.

First punt and virginity lost in one hit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First Punt was back in 2018. Met a T girl named Nana from 227 Broadway. I thought it only includes HE, but when the fun started, I turned her around, pretend to rub mine on her . She got turn on and started giving me bbbj. I didn't last long and ended with CIMWS. After the session, I didn't punt for another 3 weeks because I was so scared of catching STIs lol but when I decided to go back, she's left the shop. Anyone knows where she is working now?

Sent from my ASUS_I006D using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    2013 Korean brothel at Melbourne.
    It was late night out with friends. I end up seeing this pretty korean wl and she had this huge back tiger tattoo from her shoulder down to her ass..
    we showered together then she proceed to put on condom with her mouth. It was my first time too so i was abit nervous but we mish and doggy but we ran out of time (30mins) and couldnt finish..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    227NSM a few years back - one of the best

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First punt was 2013 in the UK. Found an independent on a site called adultwork. (no brothels there afaik)

Her name was Jessica and met at her place, would be interested to revisit out of curiosity but her profile isn't listed anymore. Still memorable experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First punt was in 2012 with hailey, a blonde white kiwi girl in croydon219.

She had a super tight and thin waist with big ass and tits, I was super nervous because I considered her to be way way out of my league at the time (funny how age, 100’s of punts and successful business does to fix self esteem since then) so I blew in minutes haha.

She rubbed her tits and ass all over me to get me hard for a double shot.

Technically I tried punting in 2013 in Shanghai. Nothing sexual happened, it was a scam.

First proper time in Kuala Lumpur, 2018 after breaking up with my first GF. Found an agent who sent me to a Korean WL in an apartment (not before chewing me out for looking Indian though).

I remember the girl as mid-20s, a bit chubby, with a bushy puss, a couple small tatts, a pretty face and soft natural Cs. Not much English. I remember enjoying myself so much I extended from 1 hour to 3 hours, though all the hard action happened in first 1.5 (3 nervous premature ejaculations and not a boner). I had a great time motorboating and fondling those soft tits, and getting the chick off on DATY. I mostly stayed for the GFE experience, which was far more relaxing and sweet than my ex had ever been.

I've had far better punts since, but I'll always have a soft spot for that demure Korean gal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Few years back. When I was 18 or 19. The shop was in marrickville. Very tight body and I had a memorable experience. I told her it was my first time with a professional, she treated me very nicely. I went back again for 2nd time , she recognised me and we had amazing time again..then i started punting everywhere else. I was new in punting so forgot to ask for her number. Never saw her again but even if i see her i can recognise coz i have a clear picture of my first WL in my mind. Service was amazing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Honestly don't know how it happened...but found locanto, saw a gd thai girl and just decided to go. She was young and bit chubby. I still rmb I got a bit scared when she was on top coz the bed was moving a lot and I thought it was about to break ^^"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456