Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Westfields Headjob

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Westfields Headjob

Hi, The shop owner (who I know) of a massage clinic recommended to me to see one of her new girls so naturally I went back one day for a massage. Now this massage shop is situated in a Westfields shopping center (which will remain private for obvious reasons) & the cubicles have solid walls either side (about 3m high) with a curtain at the front so there's no privacy whatsoever. On the first occasion with this new girl who's a mature chinese lady about 45 years old she gave me a regular 25min massage & then told me to roll over onto my back (I'm completely naked). After this she said do I want a handjob & I said yes. When the deed was done she left the cubicle but only partially closed the curtain so anyone walking past could see me totally naked with my private parts exposed & this felt quite uncomfortable. Anyway she eventually returned to clean me with a hot towel & I looked forward to my next massage with her. The 2nd time I seen her I decided to lay on my back & when she entered the cubicle I motioned to her would she give me a headjob & to my complete surprise she said YES. So after cleaning my private parts she sucked me until I was about to come but then withdrew & finished off the process with hand relief. It was all over in around 10min but I didn't complain & left the shop knowing something unique had just happened. It's quite a "buzz" getting extras in a big shopping center but there are risks involved so you've been WARNED. By the way I have a theory that in EVERY large shopping center (like Westfields) at least one massage shop will give extras & the only way to find out is by trial & error. Do punters have any similar experiences in big shopping centers ? Cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by cosmos View Post
    Do punters have any similar experiences in big shopping centers ? Cheers !
    hahaha fuck no

But you sound like a budding exhibitionist

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok, I once asked about this exact thing in my thread 'shopping centre rnt'

From my limited experience, I would say a resounding NO! I've never heard of a shopping centre rnt! I tried a few shops, and received nothing, and gave up.

There was one instance where I felt up the lady giving it (I'll never try this again). It was very exciting and unbelievable though. I think she must have worked in an rnt shop before, so she let me do it.

Unless the story is BS from the OP, I'm very surprised by this story! It's very exciting though!

What's more unbelievable was that she gave a BJ, and also that she was careless with the curtain revealing!

Westfields is a very big corporation and they don't screw around.

I might try a couple more shops just to confirm my theory that these shops don't do extras.

If the OP story is actually true, I'm very, very surprised!

The story could be more realistic if prices for HJ and Bbbj were included ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The story could be more realistic if prices for HJ and Bbbj were included ??
    It could be even more realistic if the Westfield was named.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Calling BS on this

Banned
    I have had a couple of pm's from punters that I trust who have recently had the same thing happen to them in a shopping centre. No reason not to believe them. One of them got FS.

The only danger in this type of story is that punters start seeking extras in these legit massage therapy shops which is probably not a good look.

I also recall that someone recently posted a similar story if anyone can find that thread.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If the OP did know the owner and the service was pre-arranged, then it just might be possible.

I have had experiences in the past which I haven't reported for a similar reason, they were just too good to be believable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love the AR.. there is still hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    It could be even more realistic if the Westfield was named.
    I actually prefer that shop Not to be named !

Are there not enough RnT shops around for everyone's pleasure ?

I think we should respect all the people who choose to work hard and earn their living in a shopping center legit shop, last thing we want is a big increase of RnT punters hitting the centers looking for extras !

Just for the record , the OP seems to like the challenge of getting his rocks off in places you shouldn't be by starting threads in the past asking do you touch the masseuses ? Getting extras from your female doctor ? etc....

Does anyone know of some female massage Doctors in the Sydney metro-area who give extras with their massages ? Cheers !

I did find a "qualified" female massage doctor who does gives extras. It's amazing what you can find when using "google" these days. Cheers !

This question mainly applies during your first visit to a massage clinic !

Here is a short video of beautiful Jennifer Love Hewitt during her TV series the "The Client List" where she is being touched while giving her massage !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktN5vTgdZtg

Well, each to his own, good luck to his fantasy search !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, Here's an experience completely opposite to the one I described in this thread. Last Friday I discovered by chance a brand new (it's only been opened for 1 month) chinese massage shop situated in a medium sized shopping center which had 6 completely sealed cubicles (ie very private) but with only "1" therapist & her boss. You see I have a policy of seeing any type of new massage shop for the first time even if they only provide a remedial therapeutic massage as I like the challenge of experiencing new masseuses & surroundings etc. Anyway after paying my $35 the chinese lady who's around 40 years old led me to a cubicle & told me to "KEEP MY SHORTS & SHIRT ON" Say what ? Can YOU believe that guy's ? I've had many massages before where the masseuse has told me to keep undies on but NEVER shorts & shirt. She said this shop only does remedial massages so I had no choice & hopped onto the table laying face down for the massage. Now I must stress she did initially say to undo the top button of my shorts so she could presumably massage my lower back region but as I was in a such a shitty mood knowing what I was about to receive I decided not to. So in she comes & the first thing she said was I must undo my shorts top button but I said NO forget it & for the whole 30min massage she kept trying to pull my shorts down presumably to massage my bum region. I mean why did this masseuse tell me in the first place to keep my shirt & shorts on if she had any inclination of doing anything even slightly NAUGHTY ? So after having only 1 small region of my lower back massaged I told the boss lady on the way out that I'm not coming back & wished her & her business all the very best for the future. I've had some very "unusual" massages in my time but this one takes the cake. Cheers !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    35 dollars for how long?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi, Here's an experience completely opposite to the one I described in this thread. Last Friday I discovered by chance a brand new (it's only been opened for 1 month) chinese massage shop situated in a medium sized shopping center which had 6 completely sealed cubicles (ie very private) but with only "1" therapist & her boss. You see I have a policy of seeing any type of new massage shop for the first time even if they only provide a remedial therapeutic massage as I like the challenge of experiencing new masseuses & surroundings etc. Anyway after paying my $35 the chinese lady who's around 40 years old led me to a cubicle & told me to "KEEP MY SHORTS & SHIRT ON" Say what ? Can YOU believe that guy's ? I've had many massages before where the masseuse has told me to keep undies on but NEVER shorts & shirt. She said this shop only does remedial massages so I had no choice & hopped onto the table laying face down for the massage. Now I must stress she did initially say to undo the top button of my shorts so she could presumably massage my lower back region but as I was in a such a shitty mood knowing what I was about to receive I decided not to. So in she comes & the first thing she said was I must undo my shorts top button but I said NO forget it & for the whole 30min massage she kept trying to pull my shorts down presumably to massage my bum region. I mean why did this masseuse tell me in the first place to keep my shirt & shorts on if she had any inclination of doing anything even slightly NAUGHTY ? So after having only 1 small region of my lower back massaged I told the boss lady on the way out that I'm not coming back & wished her & her business all the very best for the future. I've had some very "unusual" massages in my time but this one takes the cake. Cheers !
    Legit massage place is legit.

Maybe you need to ask yourself why the shitty mood considering you are still getting what you paid for, even not what you hoped for ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    Legit massage place is legit.

Maybe you need to ask yourself why the shitty mood considering you are still getting what you paid for, even not what you hoped for ?
    Did you even read the post? Have you ever had a massage with your shirt still on? Shorts I can understand, your shirt - what the actual fk?! Have you also ever had a massage where the whole time was spent on one small part of your body?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Have you ever had a massage with your shirt still on? Shorts I can understand, your shirt - what the actual fk?! Have you also ever had a massage where the whole time was spent on one small part of your body?
    There are a few massage "shops" which are just open cubicles in public concourse areas of shopping centres. You get massaged with your shirt on in these. Dry massage without direct body contact is quite feasible.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did you even read the post? Have you ever had a massage with your shirt still on? Shorts I can understand, your shirt - what the actual fk?! Have you also ever had a massage where the whole time was spent on one small part of your body?
    Proper Traditional Thai massage is done while wearing shirt and shorts.

Traditional Chinese massages are done with shirts and shorts on

If you go to China and visit any of the *proper* massage places

if you ask for traditional Chinese massage
    they give you shorts and a shirt to change into

If you ask for thai massage or oil
    They give you disposable underwear to change into

Yes, all the times actually !

Go to market city in the main atrium hall, they usual have those massage stalls there where you can have a 10 min neck and shoulder for $10!

The Oxford Street mall in Bondi Junction, Paddington Market etc, in fact they are every where and the massage is always just over clothes !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, Last Sunday I went back to that Westfields massage shop (the temptation was too great) & seen the same girl but this time I decided to push the envelope & see how far I could go. She led me to a cubicle at the back of the shop & when she returned we started to chat at which point I put my hand up the front of her top (I was laying face up). After pushing her bra up I began to play with her tits & motioned that I'd like to lick them so she let me grab her top & I gave them both a good wash (twice). When in this position I gently licked her stomach which didn't faze her at first but then she moved away. During this time she let me touch her whole body (she had her clothes on) & then she began to give me a headjob. Again just before I came she withdrew then gave hand relief & after about 10mins it was all over. The masseuse was definitely more sociable & willing so I assume it's because I'm now one of her regulars. Cheers !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I stand corrected. I have never experienced or been asked to keep my shirt on. Apologies scooper.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast