Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Westfields Headjob

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Walked past Massage King on Hunter St today and saw a very cute girl. Wasn't sure if it was a legit place or not, so didn't go in…Anyone know? If not, might have to try and see if it's legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Walked past Massage King on Hunter St today and saw a very cute girl. Wasn't sure if it was a legit place or not, so didn't go in…Anyone know? If not, might have to try and see if it's legit.
    All massage king franchises are legit ! Half of their masseuses are male !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    All massage king franchises are legit ! Half of their masseuses are male !
    The girl I saw there was definitely not a man! But what a shame it's a legit place. She looked better than the typical ML. Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    The girl I saw there was definitely not a man! But what a shame it's a legit place. She looked better than the typical ML. Damn!
    that could be a random girl waiting for friends. imagine getting in there and served by a burly guy...lol. a scene straight out from movies..

Junior Member(有D料到)

Please inbox me

CAn anybody inbox me with a massage lady in a shopping centre which go the extra distance of a good tickle and play. HJ only .

Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by das232 View Post
    CAn anybody inbox me with a massage lady in a shopping centre which go the extra distance of a good tickle and play. HJ only .

Thanks
    Has anyone been to R&R massage in Eastgardens near the Coles? Some of their girls looked young and pretty. Wondering if anything else is on offer here? They always seem busy with lots of guys going in. Some I see with their girlfriends sitting outside waiting lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Has anyone been to R&R massage in Eastgardens near the Coles? Some of their girls looked young and pretty. Wondering if anything else is on offer here? They always seem busy with lots of guys going in. Some I see with their girlfriends sitting outside waiting lol
    I often go here to get my coffee from Oliver brown. I'll try to visit next week and check it out. Could be interesting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    I often go here to get my coffee from Oliver brown. I'll try to visit next week and check it out. Could be interesting.
    I think I got a voucher for that place for Kris Kringle. Might use it before it expires.

Banned
    How on earth could they be doing extras at Westfield?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    I think I got a voucher for that place for Kris Kringle. Might use it before it expires.
    You mean Oliver brown or the massage place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Focker View Post
    How on earth could they be doing extras at Westfield?
    I wonder how some of the girls would survive if they didn't. I'm sure they don't get paid that much.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Westfields is money hungry, it wouldn't suprise me if one day all underperforming shops are replaced by RnTs etc ...

I wonder how some of the girls would survive if they didn't. I'm sure they don't get paid that much.

The cuts in a legit shop is better than a RnT as the MLs have to work very hard massage, guessing not many clients will be asking for a soft one !

Hourly rates from shopping centres shops averaging between $65 to $70, the MLs should get $35/$40 an hour which is much better than if they are working in the markets or doggy restaurants paying them $15/hr cash in hands. And I'm talking about people who are experienced masseuse, if you need training then you won't get much I suppose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    You mean Oliver brown or the massage place?
    Haha, the massage place. I just checked, it's for Foot Paradise - shop 241. $40 massage voucher. They do full body massages as well. I'll report back when I go.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Westfields is money hungry, it wouldn't suprise me if one day all underperforming shops are replaced by RnTs etc ...
    They'd be protests from neighbouring shops I'm sure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    which westfields. dont leave us hanging

Banned
    Why not just go to an rnt? I don't really get this. I've straight up asked lots of shops if they do handjob etc and if they say no, I move on. Sometimes they told me to go To another shop across the road which did it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Fkn bewty!!! I can get a RnT while Mrs gets groceries and a coffee!!! #winning

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Neither do the girls that work in any other Westfield shops. They survive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also very skeptical over this review.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast