Baby Member(留言版初哥)

CiCi at 359 Riley's

Name : CiCi
    Nationality : Chinese
    Service : BBBJ, DATY, 69, rimming, CIM, no DFK

Looks : 7.5
    Body : 7
    Service : 9

I haven't posted in a while but it's good to be back. A friend at work suggested I go to Reily's new management, new girls and better service (even though you have to pay extra, well worth it at $270 an hour). I called and the number on the website and the manager suggested I go with CiCi. CiCi is a new girl only a month in Sydney and a week at Reily's, limited English so it's difficult to communicate.

Shy at the beginning came in for a hug and ask me to take off my clothes and go in the shower. You will have to take the lead here I asked for a BJ in the shower, soft lips, slow but firm, no teeth, good sucking action, great ball licking.

Onto the bed with minimum foreplay straight for some more BBBJ action which was great, positioned her around for some 69 great looking V, soft, pink and smelt nice, love the sound of her moan whilst I lick her. Then came the excited part CiCi turned me around and gave me a rimjob, not the best I've had like in Korea, but good enough to get me as horny as fuck.

Turned her around fucked cowgirl style then sitting upright and finished from in doggy style. But CiCi had none of that, started to gently rub my shaft whilst talking about her travels, and after 10 minutes of fondling she blew me off CIM style, fucking great time it's been a while since i could release twice in one session, CiCi then cleaned me up, showered me down and hugged me good bye.

Overall experience : 7.5, great service, limited communication skills so I couldn't build rapport, but would definitely drop by again when I'm next in town.

Banned
    -Cici -
    02-92811331 Or wechat :0424680143"

Size 6,C- cup,slim,170CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent service, Chinese girl..best..looking at her gallery photos one can see top shelf quality .Cici is certainly value for money so be sure that you book to avoid disappointment..She Provide Lot of extra service

Banned
    Correction 359 is $ 160 dt or $180 nt. Thanks for the AR Volley 20. Will
    definitely have to try next time i visit 359.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    wait so it's not $270 per hour?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Riley st is it 270 od 180 for cici services

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    Riley st is it 270 od 180 for cici services
    I'm pretty sure you could have addressed that reply to Palooka directly (or did you? lol).
    "Standard" services (presumably non-inclusive of BBBJ/DATY/69/Shower together/basically anything they mention in their little blurbs other than FS) rates are mentioned as being 180/hr. There's also references to Gold, Premium and Diamond services. Who knows what's included in what and what costs what.

So basically it's like Ginza vis a vis having at least 4 tiers, except spending more doesn't get you different (better?) girls, but different (better) service. But you'd be walking into the place blind because they aren't upfront about any of the pricing other than the "standard" (presumably pretty vanilla - one of the other reviews mentioned no kissing at all in standard) service - neither in their ads here nor on their website.

Til they are I'd suggest giving Palooka's shop a miss and sticking to Ginza/244 Paddo/Any other place where you know what you're looking at pricewise before walking in - they appear to be banking on getting a punter in there and then dropping the price on him once he's already made up his mind.

Banned
    Booking Now:
    (02)-9281 1331 or
    0409 799 359

http://www.rileyst.com.au

Wechat :"Riverwood802"
    or Mob"0424680143"