Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amber sexy pocket rocket 可愛い ...a Cosplay fantasy

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar

Smile Amber sexy pocket rocket 可愛い ...a Cosplay fantasy

animae.jpg
    This was the first impression I had when I got to see Amber for the first time
    Tiny, hot .. cute..teenage body !
    Absolute school boy Cosplay fantasy

Name:Amber- Gold class Premium

Date of visit: January 2016

Nationality: Japanese/ Russian Mix

Face: 08/10 cute 可愛い

Body: 9/10 - Swimsuit, slim, taut, tasteful tats

Breasts: 8/10 b cups... just suits her small frame

Looks: 8 /10- pretty,

Hair: Shoulder length

DFK: 9/10..that tongue stud made it so much more sensual

GFE: 9/10

BBBJ:
    9.5/10.

69: Yes

COB:
    Yes-

COF: no-

Cim: Amazing technique

Foreplay: 8/10 –

Sex:
    9/10 - bed

8/10.. First Impression.. wow like the girls you see in Cosplay/Anime

9/10; Last impression.. i'll be back !

Cost:
    1 hour booking

Ease of booking: 10/10 SMS

There is one thing that you can't Fault about Ginza, that is the quality of their Girls.

Girls like Amber, even though being in the cheaper Class, are amazing in providing great experiences
    that linger with you well after you leave Ginza.
    Young, beautiful she has a body that most of us fantasize about, tasteful tatoos,
    (would never get her into a Onsen back in Japan)
    Service wise she ticked off all the boxes and definitley had no Starfish tendencies that i had previously read about.
    In fact I found that she initiated quite a bit and was quite up for anything and every thing.

Once you have made that connection, which is not hard to do, she is great fun.
    She has great stamina and various positions later we ended our first round,
    then she asked if she could give me another bbj ..not long after..whew....!
    A rush to the finish after the second bell at the end and very quick Japanese shower before I was out..

Amber was a revelation, she ensured i was her priority and had great customer service.
    Like with Saki I'am kicking myself for not seeing her earlier.
    I want to now see the other Russian Mix Lana, though not before seeing Amber again..
    She actually asked me who was one my favourites at Ginza... and I just replied You !!
    She is doing a lot of shifts so it will be easy to book her, but as with anything remember YMMV

Mata Nie !!!!

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Been with her once ages ago. I still remember her DFK kisses and great BBBJ. Just fell like she was trying to eat my mouth and my D I got my perfume on my body that night. She asked me "1 Million"? Surprised ! She called the right name of the perfume, lol

Havn't seen Amber on the roster lately, hope she's back soon..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

she will be back

Quote Originally Posted by frank_zane View Post
    Yeah I'm noticing she hasn't been on for ages. I'm quietly panicking.
    Spoke to her before she left, she certainly will be back

Thanks guys..missing her..
    I think she is just enjoying Sakura back home..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didn't realise how popular she is with you bros. she is my go to girl and one I've seen the most at Ginza by far. Closely followed by Alice and Saki. Speaking of which, I haven't seen Saki rostered for a while either

Been with her ages ago for 30mins. Cant forget about the session ! She ate my mouth, she ate my lil brother ! And she knew that I was using 1 Mil perfume, lol

rcha086
    All you guys' experiences with Amber makes me question my own... she was really shy and was very much reserved with me! Shame cos I really found her attractive...

rcha086
    That's true!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm. Ginza website has new photos of Amber and it looks like she has had implants.. Bit disappointed because her small breasts suited her so well. Also curious to see what it looks like tho!

Banned
    not ideal... but sometimes a little busty barbie doll or bimbo is just what you need

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's golden class premium as well now, so that makes sense about the implants. I can't wait to see her!

Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    She's golden class premium as well now, so that makes sense about the implants. I can't wait to see her!
    Maybe her fans have promoted herself to that class She deserves it, though

Even more like a anime hottie now.
    Can't wait to see her.
    Love her quirkiness...

hotter, bustier.. anime comes to life

Another Bump, though more of an update.

This was my first time seeing Amber after her recent operation.
    She looked sexy as always and her new breasts felt quite natural.
    They have settled and are now sitting perfectly on her, they look great on her small frame.
    Not too big, they resemble Cassie's and we all knew
    how good they looked on her.

Visually she looked amazing in any position, especially in a favorite
    ..leap frog cowgirl.

Good (better) eye contact, Amber is more slurpy with her Bbbj's now (I encouraged her to
    use more spit)
    She seems more confident now, not that she was lacking any before.

Still sweet, very service oriented, and gives a fantastic Gfe and Pse.

One of the very few Ginza veterans still around and I hope she will be around for some time to come.

I dont know about her now, but ages ago I had a session with her. And she was trying to eat my mouth n my Djck, lol

Junior Member(有D料到)

Amber...what a session

This is the 2nd time I have had the pleasure of spending time with Amber. She really does not disappoint. she now has bigger boobs and blonde hair but there is something else!

She works that mouth of hers on my cock so beautifully. Its all I can think about! Its literally the best suck I have had in a loooong time and Ive had some good sucks but I rate this as one of the best Ive ever had. Fuck me imagine getting that everyday for the rest of your life...very happy indeed.

Ginza doesnt have the best looking girls but what they do have is a good service standard amongst their girls. I havent had a bad root there though sometimes the forums have misled me on which ones I should try.

I wouldtn go off the forums as everyone has a different opinion and it can be biased of course...in my opinion, if you want to walk away feeling like its money well spent then Amber is not going to let you down. Far out, I really need to go have a wank as I cant stop thinking about what a fine fuck Amber is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeWBC View Post
    This is the 2nd time I have had the pleasure of spending time with Amber. She really does not disappoint. she now has bigger boobs and blonde hair but there is something else!

She works that mouth of hers on my cock so beautifully. Its all I can think about! Its literally the best suck I have had in a loooong time and Ive had some good sucks but I rate this as one of the best Ive ever had. Fuck me imagine getting that everyday for the rest of your life...very happy indeed.

Ginza doesnt have the best looking girls but what they do have is a good service standard amongst their girls. I havent had a bad root there though sometimes the forums have misled me on which ones I should try.

I wouldtn go off the forums as everyone has a different opinion and it can be biased of course...in my opinion, if you want to walk away feeling like its money well spent then Amber is not going to let you down. Far out, I really need to go have a wank as I cant stop thinking about what a fine fuck Amber is.
    Amber is not good looking?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeWBC View Post
    Ginza doesn't have the best looking girls but what they do have is a good service standard amongst their girls.
    So, which shop do you think has the best looking girls?? Have you tried Diamond class girls at Ginza yet?

Not ony is Amber cute and attractive, but she has a great personality.
    And a young teenage body and now fantastic boobs..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast