Name : CiCi
Nationality : Chinese
Service : BBBJ, DATY, 69, rimming, CIM, no DFK

Looks : 7.5
Body : 7
Service : 9

I haven't posted in a while but it's good to be back. A friend at work suggested I go to Reily's new management, new girls and better service (even though you have to pay extra, well worth it at $270 an hour). I called and the number on the website and the manager suggested I go with CiCi. CiCi is a new girl only a month in Sydney and a week at Reily's, limited English so it's difficult to communicate.

Shy at the beginning came in for a hug and ask me to take off my clothes and go in the shower. You will have to take the lead here I asked for a BJ in the shower, soft lips, slow but firm, no teeth, good sucking action, great ball licking.

Onto the bed with minimum foreplay straight for some more BBBJ action which was great, positioned her around for some 69 great looking V, soft, pink and smelt nice, love the sound of her moan whilst I lick her. Then came the excited part CiCi turned me around and gave me a rimjob, not the best I've had like in Korea, but good enough to get me as horny as fuck.

Turned her around fucked cowgirl style then sitting upright and finished from in doggy style. But CiCi had none of that, started to gently rub my shaft whilst talking about her travels, and after 10 minutes of fondling she blew me off CIM style, fucking great time it's been a while since i could release twice in one session, CiCi then cleaned me up, showered me down and hugged me good bye.

Overall experience : 7.5, great service, limited communication skills so I couldn't build rapport, but would definitely drop by again when I'm next in town.