Thread: Yesterday was Baby, today was Kay!! .... Holy Shit!!

Yesterday was Baby, today was Kay!! .... Holy Shit!!

17 May 2017, late afternoon.

Girl: Chinese, Kay

After that session with Baby yesterday, this morning I felt I needed to satisfy my lust for the taste of 5Star Kimchis. To that end, Anna was on my radar, as encouraged towards to. But alas, luck was not on my side. She was fully booked out. To that end as well, I'm told that I should see Kay. Why? Because apparently she is far too pretty to lay eyes on. Why? Because there are other reports that has delicate elaborations of her. And I don't mean to provoke or cause dissent for our non-asian punters. Would one more story on her hurt. Perhaps not. Sorry Baby. Don't be mad. Your turn shall once more come again. And so booking was made confirmed, and I preview her picture on the site. Photo taken in light and day. No. I don't think I can judge well from this. In eye. In flesh. I will.

Off work and out the door. One appointment down and an exit made early. A cheeseburger in hand only to end up in stomach. Toothbrush and toothpaste purchased to clean out any funked teeth. I head my way past the Church, head bowed in little regret to the sin of Lust, and onto the glorious pathway leading to the Garden of Pussies. Five Star. Five Star, I meant. Too early, it's into another waiting area, and the bar closed down catches my eye. Holder of an RSA license, I would love to pour me a cold one. If there was any. Spiky-Hair Dude, was there as well. Only a few moments passes, The Glasses Man tells me she's free earlier as well. Gratitude. Ushered to the main waiting area, I impatiently await her arrival, if not her much spoken-of beauty.

A girl comes by, and I throw a quick look. She turns left and right as if looking for someone. Even in that quick and brief sight, I am left to think this place seems to have way too many pretty, young and fit girls. That girl was ... damn pretty. What would Kay be like then? The Glasses Man returns and spouts a few Chinese. The girl I briefly saw drops in.

“!! This is her??”

“yep"

*Eyes wide open*

Holy shit... where the fuck have I been going these past few years?? Kay was slightly taller than I am. Firm body. Slim. Long hair. Cute smile. Long legs. Round butt that makes one to cup them in his hands all too often. Scantily clad in whatever that skimpy black bikini was. Smoky eyes. Those eyes ..... they were captivating. Very captivating. My jaw took effort to stiffen up from dropping needlessly. She is simply too beautiful. A goddess.

Led upstairs to Room 1, this time, brings me into a room of a different feel. Pictures amongst the wall in the hallway. Bathroom in sight to the right. Mirrors. Many of them. Left, right, front and back. And atop on the ceiling above a round bed. One regret. I should have come on my day off instead. Fully energised. Undressing, my eyes really does not cease viewing her. Most especially her eyes. Not much for english at all, I've had to use a translator to get by with a few phrases. Kay completely stripped down, perky B-cups adorns her chest. Gorgeous tits. DATYing, of which I love to do, was to be put aside. She is a bit bushy below. But respect for her preference, I leave it at so. I just prefer not to floss my teeth in such a way. One would love to caress that body of hers, or to even play with such fine long legs, but I dare say most would lock eyes with hers. Shower we commenced. As standard as can be. As clean as we should be.

Out of the shower, Kay moves quickly to dry me up with towel in hand. Kindness, Kay. Kindness should be your middle name. Skipping the little chat we had (via translator, we break the ice a little. My back to the bed, Kay commences with her cat-bath. She licks well. And she sucks well. All over my chest and neck she roams. Lower. Lower. And more lower. BBBJ ensues. But what else? She'll stare those seductive eyes into mine as I watch her thoroughly lick and suck junior and balls. Cripes. I have this model on me. So glad I read those ARs from senior punters of 5Star. I found it more entertaining to watch all this happen on the mirror in front. Her butt. Gosh. The view from the mirror atop the bed. Nice. Locking eyes with her. I really wish I was able to go through with CIM. BBBJing goes on for a bit, and I did notice she couldn't take the whole shaft in. Hmmm .. time to fuck.

Rubbers slipped on, Kay proceed to position herself on me. Shit. She's a little tight. And she winced a bit trying to take all of junior in. There you go, sweet Kay. All in. CGing she goes. Her body upright as she continues to grind me with a bit of endurance to bear. Cripes, this is one great model to watch, only to be fucked and not just stared at. My hands just itches to grab all of her every time she gyrates on me. Her soft breasts. Those lovely nipples. Her butt. Her hips. Her legs. Just fucking awesome. Too awesome it was unbearable. I needed to cum. In her. Holding onto her, I flipped her over to continue fucking this gorgeous model on top of her. Maybe my pounding was a little hard as she winced in pleasure. The fuck goes on, and her tightness, as much as her beauty, made me cum in the end. Damn. That was great. Really great.
    If I had energy, I would have gone for a second round, doggy style. But, not today. She even gestured to perform CIM or to jack me off. Kay, if you really want to drain me so much, maybe on my days off. Damn 5Star. You've got great girls there. Typing this up on the long train ride home, required me to keep my jacket over my lap. For those that can/allowed to see her, do not hesitate. Even if it bleeds your wallet.

Baby. Kay. May I do a double with you both? ........

Regards,

Chulsoo.
    My journey to the KimChi Side of the Lust nears completion
    Yet, I shall not rest here
    With the Lust in me, I shall master the Side of the DimSum and SuShi
    Through the Lust, our potential will strengthen and empower us all
    May the Lust be with us all, for all the journey of the Punters shall differ always

She is indeed the greatest beautiful ever , i am with u bra

Another Falling Over

Model LEA can do 3some with you Bro

Last edited by 5 Star City; 17-05-2017 at 08:45 PM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    She is indeed the greatest beautiful ever , i am with u bra
    Man, I really love reading your Sex News! Beats my literature stories.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Another Falling Over

Model LEA can do 3some with you Bro

You were damn right about her, mate~~

But ... holy shit. These 2?? My friggin wallet!!!
    Last edited by ChulSoo; 17-05-2017 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Additional sentence

Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    Man, I really love reading your Sex News! Beats my literature stories.
    I love to read your ar bra , enjoy to read it . You are the best bra

Double with KAY & LEA

The Ultimate Loving

If you can Handle
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Banned
    Double with KAY & LEA

The Ultimate Loving

If you can Handle
    I can handle it if you let me

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    I can handle it if you let me
    Pussies are the BOSS.... my friend
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

I'm hoping Master Cisco can leave a Sex News on a 3some punt with those 2 ^^
    My journey to the KimChi Side of the Lust nears completion
    Yet, I shall not rest here
    With the Lust in me, I shall master the Side of the DimSum and SuShi
    Through the Lust, our potential will strengthen and empower us all
    May the Lust be with us all, for all the journey of the Punters shall differ always

Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    I'm hoping Master Cisco can leave a Sex News on a 3some punt with those 2 ^^
    Lol , i do really hope master chulsoo you can go first bra and i m waiting for your great ar , i was worried those 2 beautiful girls will break my dick inside them

At 670? Dunno, mate. Wouldn't be able to buy me new bed for my pad. Apart from that, literature style story would take me like an hour or 2 to perfect in descriptive words, lol~~

The new BABY

Grown up Baby

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

The new BABY

Grown up Baby

Christ!! Junior stood up at the sight of this! Not to mention my vivid memory of the great fuck we had~~
    By the way Boss, this is my AR on Kay. Baby's AR is the one before this one

BABY is beautiful anyway
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au