Thread: Gorgeous Taiwanese Girl-Fresh-sweet face and pretty butts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gorgeous Taiwanese Girl-Fresh-sweet face and pretty butts

Name: Fresh
    Place: 48 Kettlet St, King Cross
    Date: 17 March
    Wechat: redpalace
    Rate: 280/1hr, discount$20 when first booking via line, or $50+ when after report posted.
    Size: 4-6 I'm not sure but she is tiny
    Nationality: Taiwanese=Sunny, Sweet and Superb in conversation.
    Services: Protected ML, BBBJ, Cat Bath and Ball worship, French
    Extra: Not yet discovered.
    Stereotype: Mature, Oriental, Energetic, Warm, Sexy curve.

My first time to go to this place after it changes the location, as they used to locate in Annadale, which was so closed to me, as a uni student...The day I went to is a rainy day, I have been late for an hour and luckily the reception was nice to me. He brought Fresh to me, worn a sexy black club-dressing and a pair of wheel, showing her sexy butts and straight long legs, made my bro so hard.

The room for service was brand-new, comparable to Ginza. We had a shower together and a deep French kiss after it, lighted our desires and started to have mutual oral and cat-bath. Fresh was so sensitive and give responses to you for her feeling, she was so good at sucking and letting ur dick and balls were immersed with her saliva, at this moment, she acted like an estrus predator working so hard to grind my sperm.

Having domed up, A cow-girl rider was here, and then various positions are done, I am strongly recommend for Doggie as her elastic and round ass, fuck her with pulling her hair, she always shout loudly and feel joyful, we did these till time was almost finished, and I took off my Dom, cum my sperm on her lovely body and end it with a French kiss.

Even though, we finished late, but there were no rush for it, which was not common in industry, we have a relaxing shower and a further conversation.

If u are looking for a energetic girl, that can having sex with u in a long time, or looking for warmth, Fresh would be ur choice, though she is not booty, but She was good enough to overcome this disadvantage!

A bit bio of me, I am a Chinese studnet, so writing in English is poor, u may notice tons of error, so please don't mind it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review bro. One question - is the image on the website actually Fresh?

Quote Originally Posted by gordon97 View Post
    Name: Fresh
    Place: 48 Kettlet St, King Cross
    Date: 17 March
    Wechat: redpalace
    Rate: 280/1hr, discount$20 when first booking via line, or $50+ when after report posted.
    Size: 4-6 I'm not sure but she is tiny
    Nationality: Taiwanese=Sunny, Sweet and Superb in conversation.
    Services: Protected ML, BBBJ, Cat Bath and Ball worship, French
    Extra: Not yet discovered.
    Stereotype: Mature, Oriental, Energetic, Warm, Sexy curve.

My first time to go to this place after it changes the location, as they used to locate in Annadale, which was so closed to me, as a uni student...The day I went to is a rainy day, I have been late for an hour and luckily the reception was nice to me. He brought Fresh to me, worn a sexy black club-dressing and a pair of wheel, showing her sexy butts and straight long legs, made my bro so hard.

The room for service was brand-new, comparable to Ginza. We had a shower together and a deep French kiss after it, lighted our desires and started to have mutual oral and cat-bath. Fresh was so sensitive and give responses to you for her feeling, she was so good at sucking and letting ur dick and balls were immersed with her saliva, at this moment, she acted like an estrus predator working so hard to grind my sperm.

Having domed up, A cow-girl rider was here, and then various positions are done, I am strongly recommend for Doggie as her elastic and round ass, fuck her with pulling her hair, she always shout loudly and feel joyful, we did these till time was almost finished, and I took off my Dom, cum my sperm on her lovely body and end it with a French kiss.

Even though, we finished late, but there were no rush for it, which was not common in industry, we have a relaxing shower and a further conversation.

If u are looking for a energetic girl, that can having sex with u in a long time, or looking for warmth, Fresh would be ur choice, though she is not booty, but She was good enough to overcome this disadvantage!

A bit bio of me, I am a Chinese studnet, so writing in English is poor, u may notice tons of error, so please don't mind it!
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    grandmother fker

Banned
    Fresh. I seen her in the lineup @ old shop Parramatta Rd.

She's good, maybe 8/10 looks. But will you really take her over Red and Yellow, or V's grand return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Fresh. I seen her in the lineup @ old shop Parramatta Rd.

She's good, maybe 8/10 looks. But will you really take her over Red and Yellow, or V's grand return
    If she looks like image below (sourced from their website) then fxck yeah I would, this is a 10/10 for me. The question is this really her or whether it has been heavily edited. Lenka, I've sent you a PM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Now, same for me. If that is similar to RL looks, I'm game.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by eyo1032 View Post
    Now, same for me. If that is similar to RL looks, I'm game.
    Someone please confirm for us. If this is 100% her, might even consider doing a double with eyo1032 LOL

Banned
    I'd say picture is 75% accurate. Don't let me stop you from booking her. She is a good looking girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    I'd say picture is 75% accurate. Don't let me stop you from booking her. She is a good looking girl.
    Any AR on this shops girls Lenka? You're my punting compass outside Ginza lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    Any AR on this shops girls Lenka? You're my punting compass outside Ginza lol
    Last girl I tried was Abby @ Red Palace. Short hair pretty enough, 163cm, size 8, pale white skin, good service, very tight but hairy bush
    Ratings: face: 8/10, body 7/10, service 8.5/10. It was ok punt but little bit overpriced @ $250/45mins

Red Palace is good for fresh girls with tight pussy. Not bad shop, but prefer other places to be honest. Limited pool of ladies, 90% of which are mainland Chinese.

Banned
    Check out Juliababy's picture. Looks so photoshopped but any bro can confirm is real picture?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can say most of those pictures are unreal. However, to be honest, the girls in their shop is quite pretty, above the average level. Especially they are quite young, so tight pussy.

Banned
    Wow, I can't believe it. I must have been wearing beer goggles when she did her intro @ 35 Annandale. Because Fresh looks better up close and in real life than her pictures.

I saw her tonight and she is super pretty. Like 9.5/10 pretty.

I can't say nothing anymore.....

Any bra try Vivi or Julia Baby?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    grandmother fker
    ??????????????????

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yes, kinda 24ys old

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rick chen View Post
    I can say most of those pictures are unreal. However, to be honest, the girls in their shop is quite pretty, above the average level. Especially they are quite young, so tight pussy.
    There are 2 types of pics
    1st pics provided by girls, either blurred(Fulfilled with PS) or faked.
    2nd pics taken by the receptionists, always having the background as a double size of bed with red color flat sheet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can we come here as caucasian men? The website does not seem like it is open to us but it doesn't say anything about Asian only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    YES, We welcome everyone to come to our shop. if you got time, feel free to come to have a look. our girls all nice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Our website: www.redpalace.com.au
    Our contact: 0467620130,0450667111
    Our location: 48 kellett St Potts Point