Thread: 20yo SAYA: she's TALL, CURVY, and ATHLETIC ... a genuinely sweet and horny girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

20yo SAYA: she's TALL, CURVY, and ATHLETIC ... a genuinely sweet and horny girl.

Tiny, petite girls are very sexy and a lot of fun, but there are so many of them in Asian shops.
    So it's nice to have a taller, curvier Asian girl for a change.
    And especially so if she is only 20yo and has a sweet cute girl next door face, friendly personality, and loves fucking.
    And that's Saya; a young, tall, curvy, athletic sweet heart with a healthy apetite for sex.

LOOKS and BODY
    Saya is around 170cm which is tall for a Japanese girl (with her 15cm heels she was 185cm and towering above me when she greeted me.
    She is built like a netball player, long athletic legs, and meaty hips and arse - curvy but still very athletic.
    Nice set of full firm natural C cup tits topped with pink nipples.
    Her skin is very pale and white and very soft, and her pussy fully shaved and smooth.
    She has a very natural girl next door cute round face with beautiful eyes and perfect smile.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Saya has only been in Sydney 3 weeks and this is her first time trying this in Australia.
    I don't think she has much experience in Japan either as she seemed very new to this.
    She is a totally GFE girl with the typical Japanese girl sweetness and submissiveness and of course with the Japanese girl horniness and curiosity, and genuine willingness to have a great time.
    Once I got her warmed up she was 110% into it and a great fuck.
    I love her combination of genuine horniness and genuine sweetness.

DFK and DATY
    Saya is not a DFK maniac but she sure loves to kiss sensually and once the fucking starts passionately too.
    Saya is fully shaved and smooth and loves DATY.
    She is quite spicy and licking her is just like enjoying a glass of Shiraz.

BBBJ
    Saya gives a good BBBJ and does that loud slurping thing with lots of spit and tongue on the knob that only Japanese girls seem to do just right. It must be part of their High School curriculum.

FUCKING
    Saya is a very passionate fuck.
    It was awesome having a big strong girl on top of me in cowgirl and grabbing her generous arse and hips while she rode.
    Missionary was also awesome with her long legs high up in the air or wrapped around me and squeezing tight and not letting me escape - not that I wanted to anyway.
    And doggy was great too with her big, firm butt in the air.
    She loves to fuck and was squealing and moaning in total ecstasy most of the time.
    She is not loud like Yuko but very intense.

ROUND 2
    By the time round 2 came around the initial shyness was well and truly gone and Saya was really warming up as horny as fuck.
    We fucked like crazy until the buzzer finally stopped us.

OVERALL
    If you like tiny petite girls then Saya won't be your type.
    But if you don't mind a taller, curvy and athletic girl then Saya is a must see.
    Saya is a really genuine and lovely girl.
    You won't get any of the professional compliments or FOAM or perfect service.
    But you will get a genuine sweet horny girl who loves to please and be pleased.

Banned
    Sorry Rooter...is this Ginza...?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hunter View Post
    Sorry Rooter...is this Ginza...?
    It's rooter so of course it is