Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7 Cowper Street, Granville

Hours of Business : 10am-4am

Rates : 90/30mins

Size/shape : saggy Cs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS offered.

Value for money/recommend? : Not really

My experience/comments :

Thought I would take a chance and visit 7cowper for the first time, mainly because I was in the area. Id heard reviews before that seemed ok but usually a picture of the front of the establishment would instantly turn me off. Now like I said this was my first visit, typically hit up a few other places in that price range and am always a happy customer. It indeed turns out that the place is a dive, a disgusting dive.

I was met at the door by the mamasan who was busily chatting away on her phone and simply pointed me to a couch. After a few minutes the curtain reopened and I was met my a cute chinese face and huge pushed up boobs. She said her name was Lulu and asked if was "ok" and I naturally said yes thinking she looked pretty good!

She led me to a small room as the back, what I can only describe as a 3x1.5m Laundry that must have been converted to a small bedroom and even still had the tiles on the wall. I paid my $90 for 30mins and was directed to lay down on the bed. As usual I was happy to watch the lady undress and it was at that point I noticed these lush boobs were in fact quite saggy... just pushed up to the max :-(

She got on the bed and quickly without asking started rubbing me down below, then on went the condom and it was a CBJ. It was fast, I dont think I was even aroused enough but who am I to stop. 5 minutes goes by and I'm just hard enough so she asked me to fuck but I politely decline. I really wasn't feeling it and believe me it was a first. Lulu was nice and somewhat attractive in the right light but up close just not what I was after (bit older, bit unfit) and the room was just so dirty. She had no problem with me declining and said she was happy to continue sucking. By about the 15 minute mark I was done, she got off, cleaned up and asked me to roll over to give a back massage.

The massage was ok but naturally its not what I came for so took it as it was. Lulu indicated time was up and offered me a shower if I once of the other rooms was now empty. Instead, I left, had the awkward walk to my car adn was happy to go home and have a serious shower.

Now I realise this may be harsh but I was completely unimpressed and perhaps it used to be better? Let me know.

Banned
    Amazing how they keep 'bumping' these unfavourable threads!