Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some advice on punting etiquette please - would love some advice from some of the seasoned punters

Senior Member(無間使者)

Some advice on punting etiquette please - would love some advice from some of the seasoned punters

Firstly, I've stopped writing BAD experiences in AR section as I feel I'll only get attacked, the forum is a business I understand.

Instead I would rather turn this into a Learning Experience as I've only been punting for about 6 months in the Sydney scene (about 18 year break from my first punts at Uni).

BACKGROUND
    I went to a shop that is an advertiser here tonight and chose a Thai girl who offered Premium service - BBBJ (other girls have given me DFK and DATY at this Rate but it wasn’t listed so it wasn’t expected).
    Pretty thai girl with big bolt ons, started very friendly chatting about the typical “where are you from etc”
    I come out of the shower and she is picking a condom for me. “Small?”, I said.. Umm Large please..
    She looked at my limp dick (about 2inches flaccid) and laughed. She said fine and humoured me by bringing out a large.

We kicked off with a cat bath and I started groping her tits (“No touching too sensitive”), not a good sign… asked to kiss them or her body.. “No too sensitive”… Uh Oh… I should’ve walked out.

But my dick was rock hard by now and she looked at it and said “You gunna kill me”.. I said “What?”
    “Too big” (Guys I’m asian about 5 inches long but admit my knob is close to a golf ball) and I've never had complaints - if anything the opposite lol

I got about 15 seconds of BBBJ (no exaggeration!) and on with the Dom to FS.. she put bunch of tissues in her mouth biting down throughout the whole brief session.. absolute turn off and hilarious at the same time.
    I won’t go any further details, at the end I just hammered her till I came and tried to get out of there ASAP. I paid $170 for 45mins and the FS session lasted 10mins.

End of whining.. I’m hoping to learn from this experience to hopefully prevent these sorts of occurrences. After all, the girls are humans and are just doing a job and shop owners are trying to run business.

My question is.. If the girl says I’m too big, should I just get dressed and asked for a new girl or my money back?
    She wanted to proceed but it was obvious she was in discomfort at the end. She told me after she has a no Aussie Policy (read, large dicks) – fair enough but should we have just stopped the session from the beginning.

The girl has every right to refuse me as it’s her body and it’s a free world. (this girl wanted to keep going).

What is common etiquette in these situations?

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Don't be afraid to post an AR. Brothers should encourage an AR, whether it good or bad. It should only be removed if it is false. If a shop isn't up to standard, people should be made aware.

Do whatever makes you leaving satisfied & guilt free. If you don't enjoy yourself or will regret it, don't go through with it.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never get discouraged to write negative ARs - even if it's an unpopular opinion.

At the end of the day, you are spending your hard earned dollars for what you should expect to be an enjoyable time. If your gut feeling says otherwise, listen to it and take your money elsewhere. Don't ever feel bad about walking out. In your case, you should have consulted with the shop. If she insisted on no big dicks, and yours is wider than usual, then you had every right to question her proposal to proceed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    1) Writing negative ARs is just as important as writing positive ARs
    2) For her to ask if you wanted a small condom and then laugh at your request of a bigger one is totally out of line! You would have the right to complain and change the girl then and there
    3) Sorry to say this, but when she said you had a big dick, it was BS. Any sex worker in Australia regularly sees 6', 7', 8' s etc, so unless it's her first day, it's just a BS line (at least she made up for the initial insult)
    4) Premium service, and still unable to touch her tits? That's BS aswell!
    5) Two options you have. 1) Complain to management afterwards and see if they will refund or not (they may not)
    2) Chalk it down to experience, write a negative AR, don't go back or at least don't pick that girl

Remember you want to stand up for your rights, but you also don't want things to get out of hand and cause too much trouble cause you have to ask if it's warranted or worth it.

In this case, I think she didn't exactly rip you off, but it was just a poor service, that happens every once in a while

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with what's been said here.

Also don't be discouraged.

Most times you only get attacked for writing negative reviews by either the shops or posters who write reviews, or the fanboys - which is fine, because you don't write for them, you write because you want to let the others know of your experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post

My question is.. If the girl says I’m too big, should I just get dressed and asked for a new girl or my money back?
    She wanted to proceed but it was obvious she was in discomfort at the end. She told me after she has a no Aussie Policy (read, large dicks) – fair enough but should we have just stopped the session from the beginning.

What is common etiquette in these situations?
    I think your situation could have been made better by being upfront at the very start of the session - by clearly explaining to her your cock condition (small when flaccid, golf ball when hard) and asking whether she is ok with that. Her reaction will allow you to assess whether you would like to ask for new girl or not. But it's important to do this at the start rather than let her find out in the middle, just before the sex starts. From your description, she clearly thought you were small at the beginning and only realised mid-session that you were large.

I guess this has never happened to you because perhaps you're more used to top-tier shops? Mid-tier shops are less consistent and these things do happen so I could probably want to know the coast is clear right at the start of the session.

I'm the same way handcockj, (my phone autocompletes your name lol)

Ive had this issue a lot, I've had 2 girls turn me down after I removed my pants lol. And I had one wl who said she couldn't manage the size right before a bbbj.

I've also had a few dud sessions where they half ass it or can't fit more than the tip in, as a result of my experience I'm trying to get recommendations from the staff ahead of time to make sure this isn't an issue. I also try to rely heavily on ARs

Regarding your ARs, I tend to not write bad ARs as I don't want to relive the experience and I don't feel comfortable discussing shite sessions.

I did pick one Korean Girl out of a lineup recently and while she did struggle with my size, she did give 110%.
    It turns out it was her second day and while I did enjoy myself it wasn't a brilliant session due to size An AR for her would've been a disservice IMO.

The counter to that was Mia @533 who half assed a bbbj saying she couldn't fit it in and only got the tip in during fs which resulted in a dud session. No point writing a AR on that IMO.

Id rather be turned down at the start tbh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Firstly, sorry about the large font. I didn't know what happened there lol
    Secondly, Thank you for the responses. I've decided to sort out any problems privately with shops as not everyone is perfect and you can experience bad sessions in the most top tiered shops I've learnt. The shop in question, I've been there a few times and it was just this once that I had a bad experience so no point ruining the relationship with a tantrum.

I like Harry's repsonse about being upfront with my size, They are going to laugh in my face at first cos I'm asian lol (to be fair it wasn't halfway through the session, I was hard within 5 minutes so we both could of made the call then).

I appreciate your measured responses on how to deal with it, but as you know in the "heat of the moment" it's not my head thats thinking as you would all have experienced. I walked out of 2 other shops before this one when I didn't see what I liked in the line up, but once your in the room and her hand is on your cock.. rationale changes dramatically lol.

Anyway, the thread isn't about complaining, I just wanted to see what was the appropriate etiquette was in my situation to get my money back or change girls etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is an art to telling someone they are providing sub par service in a positive way, same as there are more diplomatic ways of navigating sensitive issues such as the choice of condom size.
    Unfortunately, some punters revert to posting very negative reviews if they think that they have been hard done by, but I think reasonable readers see through these reviews as rants rather than objective reviews quite quickly. Don't stop posting honest reviews be they good or bad.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck it.. I blame Ginza for not being open Sundays lol

I guess I'll need to get to know the reception of the shops I like and let them know of my situation - that way they can recommend girls that would suit me. Ah well, live and learn.

Banned
    Damn it's me again!! hahaha Please don't Kill me
    it's ok to say it was Suzie @42... and @5... and feel free to post bad review... sobsob

I always try my best to give yours honest recommendation. for example last night, you asked me that who's good @5 so I was like "No one, come maybe next time"
    but I don't know why all these shit happens to between us. ㅜ.ㅜ

the other day I recommended Romi to speechwriter sir, because her feedback from customers were all great, I was confident, so I highly recommended to see Romi!
    shit thing happened LOL Romi was bitch.... like Suzie this time...

it's dilemma
    I can't recommend anyone to customers. they are sometimes having bad mood, or I don't know what happen, just turns to bitch etc

but anyway,,.. feel free to write! it's sex forum, share your experience.. it's my bad again that recommend wrong type of girl

Quote Originally Posted by Alex T Bear View Post
    There is an art to telling someone they are providing sub par service in a positive way, same as there are more diplomatic ways of navigating sensitive issues such as the choice of condom size.
    Unfortunately, some punters revert to posting very negative reviews if they think that they have been hard done by, but I think reasonable readers see through these reviews as rants rather than objective reviews quite quickly. Don't stop posting honest reviews be they good or bad.
    Yep, negative reviews are not bad if it is written fairly or just for venting some air, but many would mistaken it to be some means of settling the scores, then this is the wrong place to do it !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Damn it's me again!! hahaha Please don't Kill me
    it's ok to say it was Suzie @42... and @5... and feel free to post bad review... sobsob

I always try my best to give yours honest recommendation. for example last night, you asked me that who's good @5 so I was like "No one, come maybe next time"
    but I don't know why all these shit happens to between us. ㅜ.ㅜ

the other day I recommended Romi to speechwriter sir, because her feedback from customers were all great, I was confident, so I highly recommended to see Romi!
    shit thing happened LOL Romi was bitch.... like Suzie this time...

it's dilemma
    I can't recommend anyone to customers. they are sometimes having bad mood, or I don't know what happen, just turns to bitch etc

but anyway,,.. feel free to write! it's sex forum, share your experience.. it's my bad again that recommend wrong type of girl
    I'm not blaming you Jerry, you were very honest with me that's why I didn't name the girl or the shop. Besides it wasn't on your watch, I'll just speak to the Glades 42 papasan next time I'm there that I'm in the "Aussie" catergory lol

Banned
    42 and 5 is not bad. I saw Thai Laura @42. She is ok.

But it needs a new batch of 19 yr old Mayu, Diamond Baby, Maria and Victoria to make it really popular again.

Although I understand its difficult to find these types of girls.

Banned
    I'm not blaming you Jerry, you were very honest with me that's why I didn't name the girl or the shop. Besides it wasn't on your watch, I'll just speak to the Glades 42 papasan next time I'm there that I'm in the "Aussie" catergory lol
    hehe thanks!! but still I am sorry... if i didn't recommend to see her you would not.... smh

Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    42 and 5 is not bad. I saw Thai Laura @42. She is ok.

But it needs a new batch of 19 yr old Mayu, Diamond Baby, Maria and Victoria to make it really popular again.

Although I understand its difficult to find these types of girls.
    you know Mayu was good to you but most of time She was.... NIGHTMARE...hehehe
    Maria is still working @42 but limited time only. like 2-3 hours a day..
    Victoria the best! is at Ginza as I said, but I can feel that she's coming back or moving to other shop very soon.. hehe...
    Nila, Coco, Baby, Angel all those new young Chinese group would be next generation of our shop...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hehe thanks!! but still I am sorry... if i didn't recommend to see her you would not.... smh
    No problem at all, we are all human. Can I ask you then. In my situation, if we got naked and she thought I was too big.

Could I get dressed and ask for full refund?
    Maybe another girl?
    What is policy? Thanks

Banned
    No problem at all, we are all human. Can I ask you then. In my situation, if we got naked and she thought I was too big.

Could I get dressed and ask for full refund?
    Maybe another girl?
    What is policy? Thanks
    yes in this case girls usually can ask first to change other girls or fully refund, that was Darling (the Korean)'s specialty HAHAHA
    OR If you feel any hint of TPS/KPS, Don't hesitate long, straight go talk to receptionist to change another girl... or refund.. before girl take of their cloth.
    if they already did something, they might ask you to pay partly. so to avoid this situation, chit chat first. and as soon as you smell TPS/KPS!!!!! pick the phone up in the room and call receptionist.... that's the best advise I could give you ^*^

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes in this case girls usually can ask first to change other girls or fully refund, that was Darling (the Korean)'s specialty HAHAHA
    OR If you feel any hint of TPS/KPS, Don't hesitate long, straight go talk to receptionist to change another girl... or refund.. before girl take of their cloth.
    if they already did something, they might ask you to pay partly. so to avoid this situation, chit chat first. and as soon as you smell TPS/KPS!!!!! pick the phone up in the room and call receptionist.... that's the best advise I could give you ^*^
    Thank you for clarifying Christmas, I'll definitely do this next time. Thank you for being customer orientated and taking pride on your business. ��

Yeah this is true, Darling was cute though but I was more upset that I couldn't see Sue as she was totally my type.

Worst case scenario you get a free shower

Also Victoria was my favourite, is she coming back?

Banned
    Thank you for clarifying Christmas, I'll definitely do this next time. Thank you for being customer orientated and taking pride on your business. ��
    hehe all good.. my aim is make you guys cum happily❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Yeah this is true, Darling was cute though but I was more upset that I couldn't see Sue as she was totally my type.

Worst case scenario you get a free shower

Also Victoria was my favourite, is she coming back?
    hmm.. not quiet sure, I'm going to wollongong with V this Sunday~❤️❤️ will try hard to convince her to be back❤️

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast