Thread: Ashley Maddison

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ashley Maddison

I was looking for a less expensive way to achieve the same result as hand jobs at massage parlours provide and decided to join Ashley Maddison. Although not completely free, it is a lot more cost effective than a couple of punts a week, which I was forking out for until recently. Just thought I would throw it out there for anyone that wants to try something different.

And no, I am not worried about getting caught on there. You just need to be smart about what information you disclose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes - I know someone it worked for. Another idea is to do some good old fashioned legwork and make an effort with every attractive lady you meet. It won't take long to get a taker, women who are long time partnered are much easier. I work with plenty of female clients and the best prospects are partnered.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How has it been for you on Ashley Madison ???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I joined the other day just for a look, full of fakes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Of the handful of girls that are even on there, it is hard to find someone real. I found a winner pretty much straight away, but if it wasn't for her, I would say the site is shit, cos I have only had some small talk with a couple of others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't had a look at it for a long time. But remember reading a report regarding the actual number of women who were members and it was ridiculously small. I'm sure it was around single digit percentage. But things may of changed since they had all there troubles.

Banned
    Don't waste you time. Like flushing money down the toilets. Most on this site are just
    stuck up whores .They are like in disguise and hard up leftovers nobody wants.
    They are the girls who thought they were queen bee when young but are now as
    wanted as a boiler chicken. Don't feed there massive egos and just had straight to
    brothel. Who wants some old spinster which these girls will end up as.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems you had no luck Palooka. I have found a tight little early 20's, fit as. She s by no means 100% sane, but I wouldn't be looking here for that. It's a website for affairs, that's all I am looking for. It serves a purpose.

Banned
    Always been a hit and run character. My former flatmate was one who told
    me about the basket cases. Still the best conversations i have with girls is
    the street walkers who use to roam William St. Once they you knew you
    they were really quite open and they never judged who you were.
    Use to spend hrs each week picking up and some of the stories of why
    some were there was really quite heart breaking.
    Not like the new breed who mainly have $ signs in their eyes with no
    background. Just like when you hear a modern day song with no
    meaning or movie with no plot.
    Anyway for a Queenslander ManilaMan you alright ( big NRL fan )

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    site is filled with female robots, just baits to get you to sign up thats all

Banned
    Back to Queensland forum. Another Sydney scrotum who still saves his teeth for
    tooth fairy and stays awake on Christmas night for Santa is currently doing his
    Mother Teresa or Dalai Lama impersonation. Why preach to me ?
    Anyway ococpunt good point. Most chat or date sites have been infiltrated by bots
    now.

Banned
    Sorry again to invade you guy's up north forum again. You guys are laid back.
    Having problems again with some delusional member down south who is 100 %
    squarely convinced i am his long lost love child. Don't ask me how ?
    Like he wants some type of reunion. I tell the dude chill but for some reason
    he thinks its me. Messed up ha ?

Banned
    Sorry to use you guys as a confessional box. Down south they are using Napkin
    as a professional counsellor . I mean for some reason they are drawn to me to confess
    their sins and its really becoming zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.